Some words from your admin...

Re: Some words from your admin...

Let gather at heath center. .. since food is readily available.
Admin pay entrance nia.

Excited....
I tiao $20/ a pai sei buay?...

I tiao Xiao ping....$20. After Xiao ping ask me tiao her friends....
I not enough to tiao. I niao.

Heng when too dai ji time, admin still appear ah.
worse is dai ji dua diao, also no admin appear how?

pengful;993124 said:
2) Now, I also see all the admins SUDDENLY appear. Where the f88k were you guys when you could have slapped those stupid newbie guys silly and directed them to the search button? WE NEED NOT END UP THIS WAY! Sorry if I offended anyone but that's how I feel.

jonleeck;993320 said:
Let gather at heath center. .. since food is readily available.
Admin pay entrance nia.

So you went to Eden Spa yesterday???
Paisay.... you sms that time i sleep liao............ Opssssssssssssss

tofumonkey;993328 said:
Heng when too dai ji time, admin still appear ah.
worse is dai ji dua diao, also no admin appear how?

Seriously??

I have developed a respect for the ecology of this forum as it is mature and passionate. No longer a baby stumbling on their first steps, it is a fine gentleman. In a ecology, you let nature take its course; the muddy waters will clear up. The top and bottom feeders will resume their place. All you need is faith. Cos time over time its been proven in this forum that sense will prevail.

Meek;993333 said:
Seriously??

I have developed a respect for the ecology of this forum as it is mature and passionate. No longer a baby stumbling on their first steps, it is a fine gentleman. In a ecology, you let nature take its course; the muddy waters will clear up. The top and bottom feeders will resume their place. All you need is faith. Cos time over time its been proven in this forum that sense will prevail.

Wow. This is an epistle worthy of a sunday sermon. Hallelujah! Now, where do I donate? :lol2:

tofumonkey;993337 said:
wah cheem...

but seriously, admins and moderators also got do their job behind the scenes one. the spam we clear also substantial too.
never say, but doesn't mean never do job also

Admittedly, the admin is doing their job to filter out spam and others. I am not saying you juo bo shake leg. I am only providing an observation that the ecology is adequate to self regulate the order of the universe here. In some cases direct and excessive intervention may result in adverse results. We have just seen it here.

Meek;993339 said:
Admittedly, the admin is doing their job to filter out spam and others. I am not saying you juo bo shake leg. I am only providing an observation that the ecology is adequate to self regulate the order of the universe here. In some cases direct and excessive intervention may result in adverse results. We have just seen it here.

guess the point you making is that we are no newbies, i have even beeen called OLd...but then, is cos we respect the way things used to be and only accept that kind of quality. the newbies with whatsoever background may not know that culture and thus try to shake things up and then the fun starts.

Yes, the culture per se is impt

hehe. gam siah very much.

though ecology is also about the survival of the fittest? so the weakest get weed out meh?
tat's why we intervene at (self-assumed) appropriate times. To ensure the weak have a chance to grow and nurture.

but when shit hits the fan, take the mop out and clear shit lor.

are we still on this topic?

I thot we are talking abt BBQ or crashing ryan's house or car or something?

Can we just plan to do that? I mean crash ryan's car or house

tofumonkey;993344 said:
hehe. gam siah very much.

though ecology is also about the survival of the fittest? so the weakest get weed out meh?
tat's why we intervene at (self-assumed) appropriate times. To ensure the weak have a chance to grow and nurture.

but when shit hits the fan, take the mop out and clear shit lor.

well, being a mod myself, i know the difficulties, but guess looking at the bigger picture helps when you want to get to the root of things....really!

MW;993345 said:
are we still on this topic?

I thot we are talking abt BBQ or crashing ryan's house or car or something?

Can we just plan to do that? I mean crash ryan's car or house

for onc ein your bloody life, get serious, else go eat tofu

tofumonkey;993349 said:
must learn to hold multiple conversations at a go.

I opt go crash Ryan's car(s), before adjourn to our BBQ location.
btw, venue TBC. still looking for a good one.

upper thomson...many monkey der

Radon39;993342 said:
Yes, the culture per se is impt

Culture is the mark of an evolutionised society. One with respect and protocols. Interventionist penalties are for lesser civilisations and i strongly do not believe we are that. No. We are not monkeys.

As owners of a premium branded car, we should be proud of the heritage of us as a car forum and seek to uphold some standards... by us all doing our share. As a newish newbie, i do not think our forum as unfriendly. Just dynamic in the rugged sense. I love it.

Meek;993351 said:
Culture is the mark of an evolutionised society. One with respect and protocols. Interventionist penalties are for lesser civilisations and i strongly do not believe we are that. No. We are not monkeys.

As owners of a premium branded car, we should be proud of the heritage of us as a car forum and seek to uphold some standards... by us all doing our share. As a newish newbie, i do not think our forum as unfriendly. Just dynamic is the rugged sense. I love it.

totally agree sis and is like we have a common respect and understanding. Even when i met you the first time, we were on the same freq and could communicate freely with no sense of prejudice and what, but just a common love for the marque we so own!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back