Some words from your admin...

Re: Some words from your admin...

edlms;993045 said:
:sneaky::sneaky:
clever boy...

i never left... ha ha...

ed

hows the karting? my spine bad..undergoing rehab. but june i will try n do baby laps.

1) Fantastic that Ryan has spoken and all's cool. Everybody deserves a free hug...

[video=youtube_share;vr3x_RRJdd4]http://youtu.be/vr3x_RRJdd4[/video]

2) Now, I also see all the admins SUDDENLY appear. Where the f88k were you guys when you could have slapped those stupid newbie guys silly and directed them to the search button? WE NEED NOT END UP THIS WAY! Sorry if I offended anyone but that's how I feel.

pengful;993124 said:
1) Fantastic that Ryan has spoken and all's cool. Everybody deserves a free hug...

2) Now, I also see all the admins SUDDENLY appear. Where the f88k were you guys when you could have slapped those stupid newbie guys silly and directed them to the search button? WE NEED NOT END UP THIS WAY! Sorry if I offended anyone but that's how I feel.

Late better than never, and live and let live. Wise words to prevent unnecessary strokes, methinks :)

Sandman n Pengful are our fanboys

The Titans appeared coz Zeus came out personally mah

Peiseh, a noob question here: I thought the search at the above top right is good enough but if using Google is better, how about making the search function incorporate with Google custom search instead? JFGI & found 2 examples of websites with this - HDB & the Election Dept.

If there's still new dude asking questions; even if with this Google search thingy + mentioned in Welcome email to do a search 1st before asking openly, then I guess I really got nothing to add liao :biggun:

Anyway, just my 2cs worth nia :lol:

rex7_vtec said:
Swee then those who kao peh say we bo appear can come also, that's how I feel also knn

I am gonna knn report you for using the word "knn", you knn.

rex7_vtec;993305 said:
Swee then those who kao peh say we bo appear can come also, that's how I feel also knn

sorry, who the knn are u again?

rex7_vtec said:
Lin lao chek

Rude words !!! REPORT POST !!!

rex7_vtec said:
Mai lai la, after 1-2 more weeks of posting I will MIA again, standard SOP

How I wish you spend more time here than in your teow-huay joints.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet88institute

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back