Some words from your admin...

Re: Some words from your admin...

Bottomline is to agree to disagree, but still move on......with no forbearance of grudges

tofumonkey;993405 said:
this sunday i bring ginger beer? lol.. cos cannot drink and drive. :p

i aldy say kopi......non-alcoholic dey

tofumonkey;993405 said:
this sunday i bring ginger beer? lol.. cos cannot drink and drive. :p

This sunday???
Your boss cancelled the meetup liao.

Radon39;993403 said:
ok ol frens, new buddies, let's put some action to this.....and have kopi sometime soon.

1st round on me! MW, arrange Simpang or somewhere convenient? Sentosa one-deg oso fine

Look u retard, u just scolded me in an earlier post and now u wan me to organise kopi, I hope u fall into a bucket of stake kopi !!

MW;993417 said:
Look u retard, u just scolded me in an earlier post and now u wan me to organise kopi, I hope u fall into a bucket of stake kopi !!

Ok my posting crossed with this one. That's more like it.

MW;993417 said:

i know where you stay....and when your funeral come, i call DHL...settle....no need bury....muahahahah

sandman369;993419 said:
Ok my posting crossed with this one. That's more like it.

think MW having 'that time of month'......heavy flow

Simpang is a good place to chill out. But jiang hu regulations (and also cos of ppl chao kuan), all who attend, please take out $10 first. Nahbey, dun order this and that and then kay kay say u have to run off urgent matter and leave without paying.

MW said:
Simpang is a good place to chill out. But jiang hu regulations (and also cos of ppl chao kuan), all who attend, please take out $10 first. Nahbey, dun order this and that and then kay kay say u have to run off urgent matter and leave without paying.

You cannot like that insinuated TripleM for tarpao-ing that prata and milo-dinosaur.

One good thing about simpang is also...in a huge group, u order this and that and the ah ney gets so confused wat you order he anyhow count and u anyhow pay....

MW;993433 said:
One good thing about simpang is also...in a huge group, u order this and that and the ah ney gets so confused wat you order he anyhow count and u anyhow pay....

so u arranging anot...dun toktoktoktoktotktoktokto then NATO....knn.... buay swee

kenntona;993383 said:
Aren't we all like that in reality?

We wear different hats to different places, we talk different, joke different jokes and talk different talks. In essence, if we are experimenting new things, we thread the ground cautiously and attempt to blend in, in EVERY ASPECT of our social life, as and when we are adapting.

when kenn chiong ktv he is a changed man.....very teeko....terminally adaptive i must say. kan sart!

Radon39;993434 said:
so u arranging anot...dun toktoktoktoktotktoktokto then NATO....knn.... buay swee

Obviously never read forum posts.

I already informed my Fanboys that I will be on extended leave till 8 June.

After 8 June, I on anytime in Simpang. For u, u better come out $20, I knw yr pattern, wanna order lobster prata

MW;993437 said:
Obviously never read forum posts.

I already informed my Fanboys that I will be on extended leave till 8 June.

After 8 June, I on anytime in Simpang. For u, u better come out $20, I knw yr pattern, wanna order lobster prata

preese hor, alaskan crab....ok we wait till 8 jun, until saliva dry

Actually you guys are all suckers - this whole thing is just a big plot.

I finally managed to get more likes and page views than Ken's emo thread.

I win this time Kenntona. (Ryan 1: Ken 0) remember to keep score ok.

ryan, u still dun know us well enough to make such a comment..

All of us are certified pilots.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back