Something to share: BMW Online

omshks

Dear bros,

My UK Spec F13 640i has Connecteddrive in the idrive menu and in it there is BMW Online. So out of curiosity and a bit of backside itchy, I asked my sister who live in the UK to apply for a user ID and password from BMW UK website for me. I understand that all UK BMWs will come with a free 3 year BMW Online and BMW Assist contract.

I received the user ID and password yesterday and managed to log in from my car. Once I managed to log in, the menu seems to have "exploded"and there are lots more options available. Below are some pics taken off my car. Any bros have tried this out? I believed Singapore does not have this service yet and in my opinion is such a waste. Going onto the BMW Online portal via my car gave me a different perspective of what BMW means when they push out ConnectedDrive. There is Google Local Search now tagged to my Navi...which means I can search for virtually anything listed on Google and have that info send to me. It is simply amazing.

Pls check out the pics...

Re: Something to share: BMW Online

Damn :thumbsup: I m lost of words :eek:

yo! how to find the BMW Online tab on the main menu? under "Connect Drive"? Cause My car options also come with BMW Online and BMW Assist

yup I have options 612 BMW Assist and 616 BMW Online Portal... dayam!

Priuss lor... Don't say that to Munich or PML.

Jaskin... yes look under the tab "ConnectedDrive"...

Hey bro,

My f13 also from the UK.. How do I get a username and password ? Many thks

Bro tanad27... U will need a UK address and mobile number to register on BMW UK website. Once that is done online, they will send your user ID and password via the mobile number. You can then log in and enjoy...

Bro helbreath... Yes that is the web link... Sign up via the online application form..

omshks;823357 said:
Bro helbreath... Yes that is the web link... Sign up via the online application form..

Great getting my fren to do it for me.

I'm curious if SoundWerkz's retrofit would work with these

Soundwerkz retrofit only gets u the hardware and software... U would still need a user ID and password to log on...

omshks;823424 said:
Soundwerkz retrofit only gets u the hardware and software... U would still need a user ID and password to log on...

Ooh, so they WILL be able to install the missing modules!? Then, all I need is my niece to help me set it up from the UK side!! Woo hoo!

That sounds positive.

BTW I just found out that at least 3 of our sponsors do the retrofit

Two of them are SoundWerkz an EleBest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks bro! Worth for me to take a look then :) tks again

I'm considering the upgrade but probably not now.. I'll probably wait till my warranty goes out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denticoreusa

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back