Spa For Cars (excellent!)

Re: Spa For Cars (excellent!)

I'd think the concept of customer service is subjective.

For a highly-spec'ed product like a techno gadget, customer service comes in handy in helping discerning consumers decide between differentiating product features against needs.

In a high-labour service industry, it might not be reasonable to explain how quality service is delivered. For instance, Spa for Cars might have a meticulous approach to handle the paintwork of our cars, which could not be quantified in words in the forum. You can demand to know the products they are using if you are the customer, but pressing to know in public how they do it might sounds a tad unreasonable. It could well be the trade secret, for all we know. All it matters is that they could deliver a service they promised - and it more-than-matched your needs and requirements. That's customer service.

I am not a customer of (nor vested in) Spa for Cars.

hahaha.. you did imply that they have bad customer service, retrack properly la... gotta be detailed man... i read most of ur postings... even on the detailed black beemer.. seems to me all u want to get hold of products... not interested in anything else.. wld love to see u and ur B E A utiful ride this coming sun...

shaaz said:
hahaha.. you did imply that they have bad customer service, retrack properly la... gotta be detailed man... i read most of ur postings... even on the detailed black beemer.. seems to me all u want to get hold of products... not interested in anything else.. wld love to see u and ur B E A utiful ride this coming sun...

of course, not forgetting...with some swirl marks on it which will never be remove......:yummie:

shaaz said:
hahaha.. you did imply that they have bad customer service, retrack properly la... gotta be detailed man...

I'm not sure which posting you are refering to which I imply they have bad customer service, could it be this statement I passed,

If comparing with those forums I mentioned .... hahaha :naughty:

Well I did not get an A1 for my english in GCE'O' level but I believe this statement is doing a comparision with other forums and when I say :naughty: it is relative to the other forum but NOT saying their service is no good, you can be good but not better than the best. Any english teachers here maybe can correct me if I'm wrong :) .

Okay guys...time for me to step in :)

Please kindly bring your discussion off-forums or kindly settle any discussions not pertaining to the subject via PM or email.

Further posts not relating to the topic will be deleted without warning.

Thanks!

shaaz said:
i paid $425 for the package. (3 times)

This is the ZFX detailing one . they put 3 layers , on top of that ... before they start on all these... there is the paint restoration!!.. wahaha.. then zaino comes in ...

is the pricing standard for all sedans? do they differentiate by color also? TIA!

Eh.......

I kena JIAO SAI baked into my paintwork! KNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno can remove or not? But I think I will go down and let them see see first and then decide whether "AI POLIK MAI...."

KUM SIA!

quiksilver said:
is the pricing standard for all sedans? do they differentiate by color also? TIA!

yeap... for our car.. $425 with ZFX.... :D

TobyNik said:
Eh.......

I kena JIAO SAI baked into my paintwork! KNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno can remove or not? But I think I will go down and let them see see first and then decide whether "AI POLIK MAI...."

KUM SIA!

Hia Di mai tu lan... tio jiao sai cfm they will machine it off, polish buay sai.... I suggest tio more jiao sai first than 1 time machine.. more worth it..

by the way Hia di, tio jiao sai is Huat chye u noe... so next time tio liao quickly shout
"HUAT AHH"...... dont shout my name can liao.

TobyNik said:
I kena JIAO SAI baked into my paintwork!

ah yoh... that is bad... you left it there for more than a day???

anyway, good groomers should be able to take care of it for you... i kenna lots of jiao sai as well... bad i make it a point to not leave it... go to a car wash immediately to jet spray the thing off...

Hymics said:
Hia Di mai tu lan... tio jiao sai cfm they will machine it off, polish buay sai.... I suggest tio more jiao sai first than 1 time machine.. more worth it..

by the way Hia di, tio jiao sai is Huat chye u noe... so next time tio liao quickly shout
"HUAT AHH"...... dont shout my name can liao.

If can machine off, then ok lah cos "SIBEH Jia Lat leh!" LIM PEH YONG Z5 LU KA KUI SIN KUA POON BUAY improve.......still can see the CB marks!

Ok ok, I should look on the bright side and hopefully will "HUAT" soon ah......

KUM SIA!

martmode8850 said:
ah yoh... that is bad... you left it there for more than a day???

anyway, good groomers should be able to take care of it for you... i kenna lots of jiao sai as well... bad i make it a point to not leave it... go to a car wash immediately to jet spray the thing off...

Bro

Not even for 2 hours man! I went to client's place for a meeting and it was really hot that day, then came out and saw the SAI! I was thinking "LIAO! HIONG KAN!"

True enough, the marks remained even after a lot of buffing with Z5.....HAIZ......

Don't know what kinda shit these birds eat these days.......

Hopefully the marks are not etched in too deep so that machining can take em off.......

Thanks!

TobyNik said:
Bro

Not even for 2 hours man! I went to client's place for a meeting and it was really hot that day, then came out and saw the SAI! I was thinking "LIAO! HIONG KAN!"

True enough, the marks remained even after a lot of buffing with Z5.....HAIZ......

Hopefully the marks are not etched in too deep so that machining can take em off.......

Thanks!
Bro looks like your car kena bird flu oredi.
Muahahahahahahahaha

rodders said:
Bro looks like your car kena bird flu oredi.
Muahahahahahahahaha

TUA JIA! Not funny leh! LIM PEH SIBEH SIM TIA, ya know???

OT Liao lah............

Sorry Ryan!

TobyNik said:
TUA JIA! Not funny leh! LIM PEH SIBEH SIM TIA, ya know???

OT Liao lah............

Sorry Ryan!
Don't worry lah bro. You'll learn to live with it. If not there's always grooming shops like SFC to get your car kim kim goot goot again.

TobyNik said:

OT... maybe they have been prescribed Tamiflu or Relenza by the jiao docs... :)

sorry bro... just had to let this out...

anyway, a good groomer should be able to rid this for you... maybe we should arrange a jiao killing day... i hate birds too...

Hymics said:
I suggest tio more jiao sai first than 1 time machine.. more worth it..

:whatthe: Bro, you on weed like Jumanji also hah? How to sleep in peace knowing your car kena jiao sai? I straight away go Opal Crescent liao if got kena..

Just had my car washed at SPA. I must say that I'm really impressed with their level of service even for just a car wash. They do your really take pride and care in washing and handling of your car. The car came out clean and spotless with no visible stain or dried water streaks. This is because they don't really wipe dry your car but blow dry it instead. Jerman and his guys will actually take thier time and explain to you their cleaning process and will even give you pointers and tips in how you should wash and dry your car without causing swirl marks or fine scratches to your car. They'll even give you tips and pointers on how to polish car. It's definitely one of the best customer service I've ever encountered and I would certainly recommend their services to everyone.

Welbo: Nice seeing you there bro. Sorry didn't really have the opportunity to talk more to you cause my car was brought out and parked by the roadside.

Cheers.

rodders said:
Just had my car washed at SPA. I must say that I'm really impressed with their level of service even for just a car wash. They do your really take pride and care in washing and handling of your car. The car came out clean and spotless with no visible stain or dried water streaks. This is because they don't really wipe dry your car but blow dry it instead. Jerman and his guys will actually take thier time and explain to you their cleaning process and will even give you pointers and tips in how you should wash and dry your car without causing swirl marks or fine scratches to your car. They'll even give you tips and pointers on how to polish car. It's definitely one of the best customer service I've ever encountered and I would certainly recommend their services to everyone.

Welbo: Nice seeing you there bro. Sorry didn't really have the opportunity to talk more to you cause my car was brought out and parked by the roadside.

Cheers.

No problem mate. Me too very happy with their personalised service and they even tell me that I need to send my car to my groomer soonest as my Zaino protection level is running low. Will definitely consider them when I finished my existing package with my current groomer.

Cheers!

omg, 10 pages of discussion, but more than 5 pages on "why SPC should come into forum and discuss?" LOL!

anyway, my wife sent my ride to SPC last week while I was away for biz trip. When I came back last Sat, I must add I am impressed with the shine! my watermarks are almost gone except for few stubborns one, and SPC did say they will work on it next round when I send in the car again. They have groomed my car from 10am to 6pm, and I have no doubt that they will take so long because my paint condition is quite bad after all the NSH drives :p

Thumbs up to them, and I am likely going to sign a 6-times package with them :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back