Supersprint Exhaust

Re: Supersprint Exhaust

See Toh,
How long do yo need to change the brake fluid? which brand can you recommend? better than OEM, have? PM me the price. thanks

wt_know;483582 said:
kaiser,
if we can't beat them, let's join them ... kekeke

hmm... been a while since my last mod... heart itching...

tom_ting;484123 said:
See Toh,
How long do yo need to change the brake fluid? which brand can you recommend? better than OEM, have? PM me the price. thanks

Approx 40-50000km, u will need to replace the brake fluid. Do you track your car? Or do you always brake at the last minute just before the stop line or the bend? We have both OE and performance brake fluids.

:thumbsup:

snowdog;484295 said:
Approx 40-50000km, u will need to replace the brake fluid. Do you track your car? Or do you always brake at the last minute just before the stop line or the bend? We have both OE and performance brake fluids.

:thumbsup:

i dont track my car, and i seldom brake last minute. Smooth stop most of the time.

So, we can ignore the OBC Brake Fluid alert and only change at 40-50k km? No problem?
Thanks

tom_ting;485119 said:
i dont track my car, and i seldom brake last minute. Smooth stop most of the time.

So, we can ignore the OBC Brake Fluid alert and only change at 40-50k km? No problem?
Thanks

Physical checks on the brake fluid is the best. Don't ignore any alert on the OBC. :p

snowdog;485243 said:
Physical checks on the brake fluid is the best. Don't ignore any alert on the OBC. :p

mind telling me how to check physically on brake fluid? look at the 'Reservoir' ?

my last change was done at the dealer in 10/2007 @ 8K km, now 14K km. any advice sifu? OBC prompted cos' the countdown date has reached 10/2009.
many thanks

tom_ting;486737 said:
mind telling me how to check physically on brake fluid? look at the 'Reservoir' ?

my last change was done at the dealer in 10/2007 @ 8K km, now 14K km. any advice sifu? OBC prompted cos' the countdown date has reached 10/2009.
many thanks

Yup... look at the reservoir is the way to check physically. OBC also says it's time to change...

dsdfan;479447 said:
After driving with the Supersprint for a week, I was surprised to see my fuel consumption fall to an unprecedented figure, as calcuated by the on-board computer. This is lower than I've ever attained with this car.

The car also cruises on expressways with a lighter touch on the accelerator, which is corroborated by lower readings on the fuel economy meter during cruising.

This is not because I've been driving more conservatively this past week. I've actually been "training" the DME to optimise fuel/air ratios in the mid to high revs.

It seems interesting that an exhaust upgrade can also enhance engine efficiency.

For Anyone interested: I have Quad SS with mid pipe on my E90 325i MT (LCI). Here's a quick review

- I installed when my car had around 5k km, now i have roughly 11k km
- Sounds much better now than when first installed
- Deep but subtle, not annoying at all. Not the exhuast you want if you intend to SHOW off.
- Lost a lot of toque on the low end
- Gains on the high end in terms of HP and fuel economy
- Lost fuel economy on low (end) city driving

- Need a remap of my ECU, thinking about getting BMS powerbox as a piggy on ECU rather than flash

ispeedyi;564570 said:
For Anyone interested: I have Quad SS with mid pipe on my E90 325i MT (LCI). Here's a quick review

- Deep but subtle, not annoying at all. Not the exhuast you want if you intend to SHOW off.

- Need a remap of my ECU, thinking about getting BMS powerbox as a piggy on ECU rather than flash

Now i'm envy...:sickinbe::sickinbe:

ispeedyi;564570 said:

Now i'm envy...:sickinbe::sickinbe:

I was reading on semi flow exhaust and full flow exhaust and i went ahead with supersprint.

- no loss of torque at low end
- Bass not as outstanding as remus but in terms of performance it seem to have an effect on the torque to be more responsive.

to be honest i did not dyno it but the torque seem to be there.

Hi all, i'm trying to find any recent comparisons between LTA compliant Remus & Supersprint exhausts. Can anyone help me please? I see some of the posts abit old, so dunno whether still reliable.
Thanks!

As long as you are enjoying it .....

daemonarch84;981737 said:
I was reading on semi flow exhaust and full flow exhaust and i went ahead with supersprint.

- no loss of torque at low end
- Bass not as outstanding as remus but in terms of performance it seem to have an effect on the torque to be more responsive.

to be honest i did not dyno it but the torque seem to be there.

limbs;986547 said:
Hi all, i'm trying to find any recent comparisons between LTA compliant Remus & Supersprint exhausts. Can anyone help me please? I see some of the posts abit old, so dunno whether still reliable.
Thanks!
Both brands have long reputable history so cannot really go wrong. Remus is UK and Super Sprint is Italian... I will choose Italian, call me bias, LOL.

Remus is Austrian .....

Baby1M;986695 said:
Both brands have long reputable history so cannot really go wrong. Remus is UK and Super Sprint is Italian... I will choose Italian, call me bias, LOL.

Red_Bean_Bun;986697 said:
Remus is Austrian .....
Ooooops, getting old, ROM got flashed :lol:
Thanks for the ROM reflash :D

I have just install supersprint on my f10 535. It is very nice when just start engine and drive for abt 3-4 km. when the engine get warm up n travel for a while, I personally find quite bassy, the droning quite loud. My wife and friends sitting behind complains its quit loud.

As for performance, I find slight improvement... Nothing to shout about....

Hope this helps....

Arowana76;986761 said:
I have just install supersprint on my f10 535. It is very nice when just start engine and drive for abt 3-4 km. when the engine get warm up n travel for a while, I personally find quite bassy, the droning quite loud. My wife and friends sitting behind complains its quit loud.

Hope this helps....

They dunno one la....

Super sprint should not drone ....... Done and loud are 2 different things.

Arowana76;986761 said:

Hope this helps....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33win108

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back