supersprint fitted on my E60

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
- sound is best when i crank up....
- light rumble at idle...
- best of all no headaches at 140kmh cruising....for front passengers at least...
- butt feel...responds faster to throttle inputs...

looks - 7/10
performance - 7/10
sound - 8/10
value for money - 6.5/10

totoseow,

nice concise review :thumbsup:

is yours a 520/525/530?

FRs from that webby is longer and more precise! keke

Is this the entire exhaust that we're talking about? Any changes in low end torque?

toto, performance 7 of 10. Got improved in pick up response or not?
Can get a taxi ride to listen to it?
Is it noisy enough for a midnite neighborhood run? Dun wan to wake up all the neighbors when coming back at 2am! Know what i mean!

hi...
thottle response is sharper thru the rpm ranges...the feedback is closer to instantaneous as its a straight thru. it's lighter as well and they cut from about 2 ft b4 the muffler. u shud hv seen the size n weight of the original 'turtle'..i carried it home. ya it looks like one..n its heavy.

it is definitely noisier...wif low burble at start. when u crank it up..its very nice...then it settles. on the move initially u will feel n hear it...but once engine warms up u will barely hear it at cruising below 2k rpm. if u gun it in neutral, u will wake everyone up for sure...but thats when it sounds best. u get the high end metallic sound...ie f1 car. i do it all the time in the tunnel....kekeke.

zag u wun wake the neighbours up la....until u decide to.

Re: supersprint fitted on my E60

toto,

If u dun mind me asking, how much is the exhaust and where did u get it done?

cheers
tubbs

1450 at JC. next meet up i come u all c can? then i vrrom vrrom let u all hear. ok?

totoseow said:
1450 at JC. next meet up i come u all c can? then i vrrom vrrom let u all hear. ok?
JC? Joo Chiat ah? hahaha...

Your exhaust should be sweet!

Sorry not very familiar with 5 series but is this the street or race version?

its not brought in when i checked. Anyway there is no performance difference between the 2. Its just the sound.

totoseow said:
its not brought in when i checked. Anyway there is no performance difference between the 2. Its just the sound.

Okay, appreciate your help. Thanks a lot, bro. :)

sent in on sat for LTA...passed!!!!!! 102 (wotevr that means) is the fail mark. i was on the high side at 100....but passed! dun ask me wot the reading means...i saw ot on the tv screen...and thats what they explained.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back