Swiss chiptech

Re: Swiss chiptech

benedictz;833884 said:
Eco mode also depends on your driving style, if you are heavy footed and flooring the pedal all the time, then of course it will defeat any purpose, but if you drive normally, the swiss chiptech would not affect FC at all.

by right then comfort mode shld suffice..
i heard feedback from a colleague that if always use sports mode, FC is really horrible. like 8km/l (similar to my frens' 523 and 325 coupe)

Bros,

hows the performance of the chip so far?
any FC improvement?
or just pure power and torque? :lol2:

nighthawkcity;837895 said:
Bros,

hows the performance of the chip so far?
any FC improvement?
or just pure power and torque? :lol2:

I am getting better FC than before.

Without the chip previously, I only managed about 430 to 450-ish km on one tank in comfort mode throughout before the indicator light comes on.

Now with the chip, can easily managed the same figures with at least a quarter tank left and can still play the sports mode at times.

I can really feel the difference when I had my chip removed this week to send the car back to agent.

Looks like I have been poisoned. :lol: :silenced:

Gilbert73;837956 said:
I am getting better FC than before.

Without the chip previously, I only managed about 430 to 450-ish km on one tank in comfort mode throughout before the indicator light comes on.

Now with the chip, can easily managed the same figures with at least a quarter tank left and can still play the sports mode at times.

I can really feel the difference when I had my chip removed this week to send the car back to agent.

Looks like I have been poisoned. :lol: :silenced:

U means the chip is a plug n play type? Can remove at anytime by yourself without going back to the workshop?

Ivan Chan;837961 said:
U means the chip is a plug n play type? Can remove at anytime by yourself without going back to the workshop?

You probably can do that if you are adventurous enough. I lack the courage for fear that I may screw up the electronics.

I got the installer to remove it for me. Pretty fast, only few mins to complete the whole process. Basically open bonnet to cool the engine, lock the car, wait for 5 mins for the ecu to reset (if I recall the purpose correctly) and unclip the plugs to remove the chip.

Restart the car and that's was it. As simple as that.

Still I am not gamed to try it out on my own. :lol::huhhuh:

Gilbert73;837968 said:
You probably can do that if you are adventurous enough. I lack the courage for fear that I may screw up the electronics.

I got the installer to remove it for me. Pretty fast, only few mins to complete the whole process. Basically open bonnet to cool the engine, lock the car, wait for 5 mins for the ecu to reset (if I recall the purpose correctly) and unclip the plugs to remove the chip.

Restart the car and that's was it. As simple as that.

Still I am not gamed to try it out on my own. :lol::huhhuh:

So the installer will help u take out before each service n put back for u after service? Is there a fee for this? If like that, i wld consider chipping since look like gd fr power n economy.

ginmin;838029 said:
So the installer will help u take out before each service n put back for u after service? Is there a fee for this? If like that, i wld consider chipping since look like gd fr power n economy.

Coco world will install and remove FOC for bros who purchased the chip... at least this is what was communicated to me and another 2 bros who paid a deposit and waiting for the chips to come in...

can we do a group buy? but i won't get my car till Aug.. :errmm:

omshks;838054 said:
Coco world will install and remove FOC for bros who purchased the chip... at least this is what was communicated to me and another 2 bros who paid a deposit and waiting for the chips to come in...

omshks;838054 said:

Bro omshks, I seriously cannot wait.... both to get the chip installed, and also to check out your ride :)

wobbles;838064 said:
Bro omshks, I seriously cannot wait.... both to get the chip installed, and also to check out your ride :)

Hello bro wobbles... me met up with bro drumminz again today at revol... bro drumminz is a great guy...very easy going... I got my wife's car revoled today... will send my F12 in next monday... bro drumminz kenna poisoned again and will join me also next mon... Gavin's service is top notch..no horse run la...

Btw bro drumminz called zane and our chips should reach in 2 weeks! me cant wait too...
Our bro samlambo alrdy chiongg with his jb3....

Anybody interested in TMC tuning? Similar to Swiss chip tuning. Anybody experience on tis? Know McWELL gng to bring in similar stuff. Cheaper than Swiss chip tune.

ginmin;838079 said:
Wow! How many of us are there? Count me in if got group buy.

I'm in if cheaper :thumbsup::woottt:

Ivan Chan;838098 said:
When have u ordercyr car? Why take so long to deliver? A lot of ppl buying 1er?

must be indent.. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

wobbles;838064 said:

Bro Wobbles, I wanna see your ride too..haven't seen a m sport 640 yet..today I saw a black 650 cabrio..sibei fierce. But old auntie drive..wad a downer. The whole car just looks different lei..why ah? So much more fierce!

ginmin;838079 said:
Wow! How many of us are there? Count me in if got group buy.

Group buy already done mate..but still got group s*x. Hehehe
Just jk..but I'm quite sure your price will be the same as ours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back