taking over a taxi unlawfully

Re: taking over a taxi unlawfully

inergen;659913 said:
if i ever see these ang moh gaus treating our poor folks, i am going to slice their balls out and shaft it down their axx.

....not enuf..:sleepy:...sliced out liow damn wasted... might as well minced them finely.. Dash of sesame oil, sum light soy sauce .., put on top of round round sliced tofus...steam.
Healthy food......feed 2 recuperating culprits in hospital ..bland meal ..

...though it is only fair 2 say, not all Ang Mohs r bad... only few rotten eggs... These r probably drunken young lads...
....unfortunately poor uncle cab driver suffered ..;(...:ehhh::ehhh:

sszone;750476 said:
cannot anyhow beat ppl....just sue or complain them, make them boh eng go sub court.....bobby teach one

Bro useless to sue them as Singapore goverment takecare foreigners , we are 3rd citizen in Singapore ! Foreigners are first!!

Chocs;750487 said:

...Wah, u must be v angry .. But can meh? Won't u get in2 trouble too w law? :shock:

...nonetheless ....BRAVO!!! I knw not right la... But sumtimes , sum unforeseen situtations, we need ppl like John...Or beat redi run huh...:shock:

wait till u see John74 Chocs.....he very well-built and handsome but too bad taken liao....keke

john74 maybe be heroic but too bad our laws aint that helpful....whack ang mor ownself also kena.....so like wise SAF saying....whack but don't get caught....haha

How the 2 fled? Passports not impounded after assaults?

This is why many of us hate ang mohs.

I remember once a group of about 6 of us hoot 2 ang mohs outside Bar None some years back cos the ang mohs sibeh kuai lan. A group of about 8 malay teens came along n asked us what happened. We told them the ang mohs kuai lan and said Asians were low lifes. The malay teens proceeded to hoot the ang mohs while our group escaped..

National Solidarity

Phil scared....... ran home..................

Taking over a taxi unlawfully could have caused a riot, says Alex Ferguson

Sir-Alex-Ferguson-007.jpg

MW;750622 said:
This is why many of us hate ang mohs.

I remember once a group of about 6 of us hoot 2 ang mohs outside Bar None some years back cos the ang mohs sibeh kuai lan. A group of about 8 malay teens came along n asked us what happened. We told them the ang mohs kuai lan and said Asians were low lifes. The malay teens proceeded to hoot the ang mohs while our group escaped..

National Solidarity

the fellows whom intervened in this taxi uncle's case also kana lan...

ang mohs...even if they are physically bigger so what? some more intoxicated...end up dio whack back and became victims?

also mentally half f not prepared...one of them i read in some facebook post said he wanted to bochup and pretend nothing happen...only after some pleas then he intervene...

this is machiam difference between Special Forces and Infantry men liao...

bo resolve bo aggression...if he had reacted with aggression initially already half battle is won...

i think the ang mohs zitao see him is like see ah neh security guard...kpkb and will go magistrate court complain nia...battle lost liao...ho jiak...

sszone;750476 said:
cannot anyhow beat ppl....just sue or complain them, make them boh eng go sub court.....bobby teach one

I think FT hear courts or jail.... they take passport and run!

Bobby is also a bully

VolanteDB9 said:
the fellows whom intervened in this taxi uncle's case also kana lan...

ang mohs...even if they are physically bigger so what? some more intoxicated...end up dio whack back and became victims?

also mentally half f not prepared...one of them i read in some facebook post said he wanted to bochup and pretend nothing happen...only after some pleas then he intervene...

this is machiam difference between Special Forces and Infantry men liao...

bo resolve bo aggression...if he had reacted with aggression initially already half battle is won...

i think the ang mohs zitao see him is like see ah neh security guard...kpkb and will go magistrate court complain nia...battle lost liao...ho jiak...

I dun understand what you are talking about.....

Why the "fellows whom intervened" "also kana lan"? I can understand if you see someone being bullied you will not help because of fear, but I don't think you could comment on those who attempted to help.

And "....ang mohs zitao see him is like see ah neh security guard...kpkb and will go magistrate court complain nia...battle lost liao...ho jiak..." I cannot see the relevance of this comment....... Who jiak who?

I would jio malays to hoot. Many Malays are actually quite heroic. You see those drowning or snatch theft or robbery cases, most of the time its the Malays who go and help.

kenntona;750829 said:
I dun understand what you are talking about.....

Why the "fellows whom intervened" "also kana lan"? I can understand if you see someone being bullied you will not help because of fear, but I don't think you could comment on those who attempted to help.

And "....ang mohs zitao see him is like see ah neh security guard...kpkb and will go magistrate court complain nia...battle lost liao...ho jiak..." I cannot see the relevance of this comment....... Who jiak who?

Losing faith because of police's incompetence | publichouse.sg

Around midnight, as they were leaving the pub, they heard a commotion outside.

Mr Wong said they saw four Caucasian men heckling a Comfort taxi driver, who looked to be in his 50s. One man then punched the cabby.

As they walked towards a waiting taxi that they had booked, they noticed about 10 people at the taxi stand watching the antics of the men with amusement. No one went to help the cabby.

Mr Wong said he had noticed the Caucasians behaving in a rowdy manner at Balaclava earlier.

Mr Tan, who was the cabby being heckled, ran up to Mr Wong, grabbed his arm, and pleaded in Mandarin: "Young man, save me!"

Mr Wong said: "I continued walking as I didn't want to get involved. They were making a fool of themselves."

But as he got into the other cab, Mr Tan said: "I have high blood pressure."

Mr Wong recalled: "When I heard that and saw him clutching his chest, I just couldn't walk away."

So he got out and walked to Mr Tan's taxi and took a picture of the man inside with his mobile phone.

"He reeked of alcohol and looked like he was about to drive off. I said, 'Please leave this cab. You are committing a crime'," said MrWong.

Another man then punched Mr Wong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First he continued walking...didn't want to get involved...even after Mr Tan the taxi driver pleaded with him to help...give him benefit of the doubt then-fiance was there.

but once whatever Mr Tan said about high blood pressure and he decided to 'help' ....he should have accessed the threat to be real to be physical? to help he has to be prepared for a possible assault? to strike if needed?
instead he takes out his all powerful mobile phone to zap the drunkard ang mohs?

what do you expect out of that? if i'm those ang mohs at that stage i will feel this is a half hearted attempt with no resolve to stop me, its weak...hence the response to Mr Wong.

VolanteDB9;750896 said:
Losing faith because of police's incompetence | publichouse.sg

Around midnight, as they were leaving the pub, they heard a commotion outside.

Mr Wong said they saw four Caucasian men heckling a Comfort taxi driver, who looked to be in his 50s. One man then punched the cabby.

As they walked towards a waiting taxi that they had booked, they noticed about 10 people at the taxi stand watching the antics of the men with amusement. No one went to help the cabby.

Mr Wong said he had noticed the Caucasians behaving in a rowdy manner at Balaclava earlier.

Mr Tan, who was the cabby being heckled, ran up to Mr Wong, grabbed his arm, and pleaded in Mandarin: "Young man, save me!"

Mr Wong said: "I continued walking as I didn't want to get involved. They were making a fool of themselves."

But as he got into the other cab, Mr Tan said: "I have high blood pressure."

Mr Wong recalled: "When I heard that and saw him clutching his chest, I just couldn't walk away."

So he got out and walked to Mr Tan's taxi and took a picture of the man inside with his mobile phone.

"He reeked of alcohol and looked like he was about to drive off. I said, 'Please leave this cab. You are committing a crime'," said MrWong.

Another man then punched Mr Wong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First he continued walking...didn't want to get involved...even after Mr Tan the taxi driver pleaded with him to help...give him benefit of the doubt then-fiance was there.

but once whatever Mr Tan said about high blood pressure and he decided to 'help' ....he should have accessed the threat to be real to be physical? to help he has to be prepared for a possible assault? to strike if needed?
instead he takes out his all powerful mobile phone to zap the drunkard ang mohs?

what do you expect out of that? if i'm those ang mohs at that stage i will feel this is a half hearted attempt with no resolve to stop me, its weak...hence the response to Mr Wong.

His first response is typical of many Singaporeans, walked away. This more so, when he is outnumbered.

BUT let's quote the same story that you have quoted from.

"So he got out and walked to Mr Tan's taxi and took a picture of the man inside with his mobile phone. "He reeked of alcohol and looked like he was about to drive off. I said, 'Please leave this cab. You are committing a crime'," said MrWong."

That's an attempt to stop the attack, no? Was he standing 20 meters away and "zap the drunkard ang mohs"? No. I think it was a genuine attempt to stop the attack.

As to your definition of whether it is a "half-hearted attempt" I think it is very subjective. Some people will stop violence with violence, but others will stop violence with a sound mind.

I think the fact that he took out his phone and spoke those words put him in between the assailants and the victim, and hence made himself the victim too. This, I give him due respect.

So, how can he be reckoned as "kana lan?"

I wouldn't say that he is kana lan, maybe naive not to protect himself. But we all can talk in hindsight lah...put us in the same situation would we react any better? How many of us have the guts to stand up to them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back