taking over a taxi unlawfully

Re: taking over a taxi unlawfully

Tats true...not easy to pluck up courage to help, unless you are with a bigger group like if I am with kenntona, totoseow and rodney...cos I know these few will hoot one and wun give chance...but if I ask Bobby, he will say he scared court case

In fact if tat nite was not those two but Me and Kenntona, or one of the other two I mentioned..the outcome would have been different.. We would be charged for assault.

In any event, no justice

to be honest, our garmen n us singaporeans are sadly not up-in-arms over such cases.....just look at the big public uproar over the makiyo taxi case Vs this one....no pride lah.....we are a lawful country....kns....where's the justice?

What riles me is that most of the White Trash that get washed up on our shores are not even 1st tier talents (save a few rare gems, truth be told). Most of them came here because they wouldn't be able to hold down a decent job back home! If we are lucky, 3rd tier. If not, bankrupt Frenchman 4th tier CMI deputy-CEO of S-League also can. Pooi.

And, the Sarong Party Girls spoil market - think the White Trash damn big shot (big 3rd leg, I guess), and end up making White Trash feel like they can take advantage of our people, our laws & our system like how they can take advantage of the SPGs...

wobbles;751161 said:
What riles me is that most of the White Trash that get washed up on our shores are not even 1st tier talents (save a few rare gems, truth be told). Most of them came here because they wouldn't be able to hold down a decent job back home! If we are lucky, 3rd tier. If not, bankrupt Frenchman 4th tier CMI deputy-CEO of S-League also can. Pooi.

And, the Sarong Party Girls spoil market - think the White Trash damn big shot (big 3rd leg, I guess), and end up making White Trash feel like they can take advantage of our people, our laws & our system like how they can take advantage of the SPGs...

In Asia, there is still a white superiority complex. Maybe not so bad in SG but in PH, ID, TH, etc, white trash is treated like king.

I dun give a damn abt ang mohs. In my line of work I deal with them a lot but I dun give face. If u show that u r alittle abit afraid or defer to their "1st world" knowledge, confirm kenna eaten.

pengful;751172 said:
In Asia, there is still a white superiority complex. Maybe not so bad in SG but in PH, ID, TH, etc, white trash is treated like king.

MW;751175 said:
I dun give a damn abt ang mohs. In my line of work I deal with them a lot but I dun give face. If u show that u r alittle abit afraid or defer to their "1st world" knowledge, confirm kenna eaten.

....2 b fair...we say these now cos we r Chinese...if we were Ang Moh, we would reason otherwise .

..same cycles everywhere ..sum whites hullucinating still, tot more superior den yellow , sum Chinese here hullucinating too , Tink they r more superior den our domestic helpers from Indon & The Philippines , Boleh land Chix Store workers hullucinating pig Chinese occupied their land, China Rich Chinese Tink they more superior den their own Chinese counter Parts in provinces ..etc etc..

All shit stinks the same .

...nvr ending one la...

...judge by credentials ...den by race & olors.

MW;750935 said:
In any event, no justice

...ya. Agree. Unfortunately..

..but John74 would whack ..he say one.. .

can't stand the AMTK mentality. i also have TK

Chocs;751183 said:

....2 b fair...we say these now cos we r Chinese...if we were Ang Moh, we would reason otherwise .

..same cycles everywhere ..sum whites hullucinating still, tot more superior den yellow , sum Chinese here hullucinating too , Tink they r more superior den our domestic helpers from Indon & The Philippines , Boleh land Chix Store workers hullucinating pig Chinese occupied their land, China Rich Chinese Tink they more superior den their own Chinese counter Parts in provinces ..etc etc..

All shit stinks the same .

...nvr ending one la...

...judge by credentials ...den by race & olors.

Agree what Chocs have said, even with same skin... There are inequality as well and its everywhere... In France, the french treat other Europeans like 2nd class citizen... So does Americans treating unfairly to Canadians in US... All are whites...

I think the issue is how the local law is gonna handle this situation.

I am quite sure we can rake up a few other cases whereby foreigners were let off waaaaaaay too easily.

As for the SPG topic someone mentioned earlier, I am really very very glad these whites came into town and eventually putting them in a doggy bag! Its a a nation wide movement by NEA.

Its called TAKING OUT THE TRASH.

Last edited by a moderator:

eh Barry dun like that leh. Some SPGs are hot... most aren't

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back