Tao Nan or ACS

Tao Nan or ACS

• ACS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tao Nan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hitmee

Will you let you son go to Tao Nan or ACS if you have a choice?

Re: Tao Nan or ACS

ACS students all behave very atas.....but maybe so becos they are smart.
Tao Nan gets my vote. becos they are smart and more humble.

anyway, tat is my opinion.

Tao Nan u donate $500,000 ; ACS u donate $1,000,000

Tao Nan mixed ; ACS all boys (boring)
Tao Nan wushu good ; ACS most sport good.

Tao Nan u stay 1.1Km need draw lot, ACS u need sell backside, if not change all ur property.
if not, ask for totoseow give u hokkien signature.

Anyway ACS have alot of ah sia kia like Terry.

Last edited by a moderator:

iScoupe;615906 said:
Tao Nan u donate $500,000 ; ACS u donate $1,000,000

Tao Nan mixed ; ACS all boys (boring)
Tao Nan wushu good ; ACS most sport good.

Tao Nan u stay 1.1Km need draw lot, ACS u need sell backside, if not change all ur property.
if not, ask for totoseow give u hokkien signature.

Anyway ACS have alot of ah sia kia like Terry.

No need draw lots or donate.
Tao nan go in Coz sibling already there.
acs go in thru old boys association.

Seems like acs still wins the majority votes.

Both are popular schools but from personal experience, when i did volunteering at the HK Huay Kuan, almost most of the parents volunteering are looking to put their kids at Tao Nan, and if u dont stay 1km away and no Hokkien Huay Kuan member recommendation (for Phase 1B), then your chances are hong kan already.

I have also heard cases whereby kids were not able to keep up with the school sillybus at Tao Nan and they opt to pull their kids out to another school where the pace is slower and easier for the kids to catch up.

Nowadays the kids starting from a young age are under pressure, need to go this enrichment class, need to do so many homework, learn piano, learn wushu, learn swimming, etc...feel sorry for them.

i see my P1 kid chinese ting xie, some of the words are like P3 std (btw, my kid is at Nan Chiau), dont send him to enrichment classes also cannot..:p

hitmee;615938 said:
No need draw lots or donate.
Tao nan go in Coz sibling already there.
acs go in thru old boys association.

Seems like acs still wins the majority votes.

Hi Hitmee,

SInce there is already an older sibling in Tao Nan, just wondering if that would be a consideration for you to put the second one there, so that they can be together and the older one can look out for the younger one?

If it's pure academics, I think TN would be a better choice. Moreover I would expect the Chinese standard to be much higher at TN than ACS; this should put the kid in good stead.

Since we are on this topic..if both parents are from ACJC but neither were from ACS/MGS..stil got pakay for son/daughter to go ACS/MGS?

SmOcKxY;615950 said:
Since we are on this topic..if both parents are from ACJC but neither were from ACS/MGS..stil got pakay for son/daughter to go ACS/MGS?

yes I think. But must join oba.
dun quote me.

Hitmee, DN better. Because next time if ur son has a kid, boy or girl, no problem.
But if go ACS and ur son has a daughter next time, ur grand daughter no chance for ACS.
My sister say one.

C3P0;615972 said:
Hitmee, DN better. Because next time if ur son has a kid, boy or girl, no problem.
But if go ACS and ur son has a daughter next time, ur grand daughter no chance for ACS.
My sister say one.

u think very far and pessimisstic.
no wonder u die die wanna buy shelford bungalow so ur daughter can go nanyang pri,
then her son/daughter can go nanayang too.

but what if nanyang pri standard drop?

my sister say eat more salty meat will have son wor.

Best is dun have kids

Go tao nan grow up join gong guan troupe, go ACS grow up join ang mo lor kor band. But both same objective... To chut more songka...

This is a good problem to have... can get to choose which school you prefer.

If it was me, I would let the siblings go to the same school. The younger one will probably benefit from the older sibling's experience, e.g. exams format, school culture... etc.

dleo;616073 said:
This is a good problem to have... can get to choose which school you prefer.

If it was me, I would let the siblings go to the same school. The younger one will probably benefit from the older sibling's experience, e.g. exams format, school culture... etc.

Yes. But such a pity to give up acs heritage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back