Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
[video=youtube;X_4b-nPPxTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4b-nPPxTc[/video]

Re: Taxi driver vs passenger

I hope they fire his ass.

no offence but the indian passenger is a real prick. Not helping him put his stuff does not garner him the right to slam or damage the cab - in this case, slam the door so hard.

he must have wanted a VIP treatment versus to when he was in Myanmar. Honestly, if the old chaps helped you carry those boxes, light or heavy, would you have the heart to really stand and see them do it?

he must have had a looong flight and probably just cranky and wanted to pick on these poor uncles.

Last edited by a moderator:

But two wrongs don't make a right - the taxi driver threw a passenger's belongings all over the road.

Why people always think calling police can solve this matter lawl :rolleyes:

Also the Taxi driver is not obliged to put the customer belongings inside the Taxi
This is Singapore not Myanmar lol

Not happy take plate number and complain to premier lah, that 5 mins would have brought u another taxi and halfway reaching home :eek:

taxi drivers are not obliged to help you carry your heavy luggage.
must be malaysian indian,can speak malay.
if call police, police say you gila.
i think in burma, kenna hantam already.
imho, the taxi driver quite nice already.

Alamak, cry baby..........

Btw, will the heavy luggage affect the taxi's FC? Serious question.

SapphireSpite;983003 said:
Why people always think calling police can solve this matter lawl :rolleyes:

Also the Taxi driver is not obliged to put the customer belongings inside the Taxi
This is Singapore not Myanmar lol

Not happy take plate number and complain to premier lah, that 5 mins would have brought u another taxi and halfway reaching home :eek:

should call Lawyer............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

both parties are at fault. Taxi driver should just refuse to fetch and yes not throw the belongings out. Or else, can just place nicely la..but then the indian passenger also being a prick after that, video, put the stuff back, sit in the cab, take ID, etc.

He knows he wanted to put this on the internet..so he played nice and tried to make the cab uncle look bad.

isn't there a fee that taxis charge for bags placed in their boot....so why isn't there a service rendered to load the bags into the boot?

have fee meh? I thought its just a flat flagdown rate fee...

I on the other hand, charge my gf a fee..hence i help her put the suit case in my car. I am a gentleman.

jasonmaxima;983019 said:
isn't there a fee that taxis charge for bags placed in their boot....so why isn't there a service rendered to load the bags into the boot?

I think boot fee abolished like over 10 years ago.

COnfirm u dunt take taxi. Oh u on bmw forum. Onli Bus Mrt n Walk?

Did he just pronounce the taxi driver's name as 'l** j***' at the end?

Jason has private jet and private limousine driven by chauffeur. Sartest!

if it was a female passenger things would be different even if the female passenger slam the door..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Soifon;983028 said:
Did he just pronounce the taxi driver's name as 'l** j***' at the end?
This kind of thing u are very sharp....also quite sart.....

Another crap taxi driver ...... don't think passenger wanted vip treatment and he threw that fellow's stuff all over the road. if he can throw means he can carry it.

Can throw cannot carry. shit attitude.

Taxi drivers in sg are the shit. total disgrace.

kevinbmw;982995 said:
no offence but the indian passenger is a real prick. Not helping him put his stuff does not garner him the right to slam or damage the cab - in this case, slam the door so hard.

he must have wanted a VIP treatment versus to when he was in Myanmar. Honestly, if the old chaps helped you carry those boxes, light or heavy, would you have the heart to really stand and see them do it?

he must have had a looong flight and probably just cranky and wanted to pick on these poor uncles.

leonardlp;983025 said:
I think boot fee abolished like over 10 years ago.

COnfirm u dunt take taxi. Oh u on bmw forum. Onli Bus Mrt n Walk?

yes... partially right, its been awhile since I've taken a taxi from airport....

but I take taxi whenever I go out for drinks... cos I dun drink and drive...

on rare occasions if I have to drive to a known drinking function, then I arrange for a valet to send me home.

when I go to airport.... I either drive myself and park there (short trips 2 - 3 days max duration) or get dropped off & picked up....

Red_Bean_Bun;983044 said:
Another crap taxi driver ...... don't think passenger wanted vip treatment and he threw that fellow's stuff all over the road. if he can throw means he can carry it.

Can throw cannot carry. shit attitude.

Taxi drivers in sg are the shit. total disgrace.

No offence. Your comment above is not fair to taxi drivers in Singapore. There is no clear rule that all taxi drivers must help to carry passenger stuff into the boot. If he do so, it is out of his good well, if not, i don't see anything wrong with it. It does not mean that when someone pay him the fare he must help to cary the luggage into the boot. This is same as taking a bus. You would not expect the bus driver to carry your stuff (eg: baby pram) when u board the bus.

But i do agreed that the taxi driver should not have throw the passenger stuff all over the road. However, by saying that taxi drivers in sg are shit is very unprofessional. There are good and bad taxi drivers, so u cannot lump them up and come to this conclusion/statement. I sometime felt that taxi drivers in sg has often been not given the respect by some passenger. Frankly speaking, from my point of view, people that did not respect taxi drivers properly think that these are "low graded" job.

Likely u drive so u dont take taxi at all or u are always so "suay" that the taxi drivers u met are always the bad attitude type. If not, wonder why u would have come up with such a unprofessional commen/statement.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back