The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

dpointt said:
Porto to win tonite or I'll chop......
Can chop liao !!! Bring the small wire cutter.....

Chelsea vs Barcelona
Man Utd vs Arsenal

3 BPL teams, amongst top 4 in BPL, and 1 La Liga. Sex Platter will KPKB again.

Dream Final - Man Utd vs Barcelona?

Rick can you bet arsenal to win?

don't forget chelsea too

If Arsenal vs Chelsea final I will chop !!!

How come Rio Ferdinand strangle Ronaldo and shout at him after Ronaldo scored a brilliant goal? I think Rio likes rough love...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_qet3hI3Oo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFr7o-WafQ[/YOUTUBE]

Arsenal drew 4-4 with Liverpool at Anfield, Arshavin scored all 4 goals for Arsenal...... Now Man Utd 2 games in hand, same points.......

BTW, why was Ferguson and Allardyce pissed with Benitez in this gesture?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZBaf190H0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

As a liverpool fan, the title race is over.
Look how Liverpool defense this morning? Arbeloa and F.Aureillo again making the mistakes.
Why left Skytel and Insua on the bench?
Look how Walcort sprint, it happened before and still they never learn from it.

Sianz...

before the game started i would have been happy with a draw,but after watching the game i felt it was 2 pts dropped. if arsenal play like this they will get whacked by man u. Arsenal cant be that lucky, to have only 4 good shots and get 4 goals wont happen everytime. lets see what happens tonight.

come on pompey!!!!!!!!!!! heh...

kenntona;431085 said:
BTW, why was Ferguson and Allardyce pissed with Benitez in this gesture?
I think Benitez is supposed to frown everytime Liverpool scores. But he seems happy in this case, so it must be some kind of insults to the Blackburn fans.

Nuts! I couldn't understand it either.

But anyway, I heard Liverpool is confirmed coming this July to Singapore. Playing against the Lions. Yawn.....

Man U 2 Portsmouth 0
Chelsea 0 Everton 0

Game over (Prediction)
Champion - Man U
Runner Up - Liverpool
Third - Chelsea

Good news for Liverpool fans - Liverpool to play at National Stadium on Jul 26. Yeah!!!!!

Lets see how it turns out. united still have spurs/boro/man city and arsenal.

Man Utd still have to play Arsenal and Spurs. And Boro who are fighting for their premiership lives. Hull - Utd's last match - may also be fighting to stay in the premiership on the final day, so a lot can still happen. Not to mention they also have the two matches against Arsenal in the CL, which will take its toll.

It's in Man Utd's hands, yes, but there will be twists and turns yet and the EPL trophy is by no means on its way to OT....

United has 6 games left, with a 3 point lead. Next is Spurs at Old Trafford home, then Middlesborough away, then Man City at home, Wigan away, Arsenal at Old Trafford, and then Hull away. In short, Man Utd will be taking on the stronger teams at HOME, and the weaker teams away. And can still afford to lose one game with a 3-point lead over Liverpool.....

BTW, what happened to Pepe of Real Madrid? He went nuts ........

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YazrFjN_gYU[/YOUTUBE]

His first kick was a miss. His second kick looks intentional though. Although it looks like just a brush with the studs, it can be painful. But he is certainly nuts. Luckily his boots never go in between the legs and ganna the other player's KKJ :lol2:

I predict that man u will drop up to 4-6 pts but the qn is if liverpool can win all the remaining games with spurs and west ham in the last 5 games.

diablo_728;431421 said:
I predict that man u will drop up to 4-6 pts but the qn is if liverpool can win all the remaining games with spurs and west ham in the last 5 games.

If MU drops 4 pts, the title goes to OT even if Pool win their remaining 5 games. MU will win by 2pts - 88 to 86.

If MU drops 6pts, assuming best case scenario (i.e. Pool wins remaining 5 games by 1-goal margins and MU drops those 6 points via 2 losses with 1-goal margins), MU will have to win 3 of the remaining games by 3-goal margins and the final one by a 2-goal margin, to win on goal difference. Not easy at any time during the season, not to mention during the run-in.... If this really happens MU will need 4-0 or 5-0 wins in at least 3 games realistically, since it's unlikely that Pool would only win by a goal if they did win all the remaining five games.

Well, Spurs by a 3-goal margin.... comeback reminiscent of the 5-3 at White Hart Lane in 2001. MU still on course....

This time, a former Spurs man triggered the comeback and another Spurs alumni finished it off...

5 games left for Man Utd, and they only need 10 points from these 5 games.... 3 wins and a draw is enough.....

I pity Gomez, the Spurs' goalie. Most or the goals scored by Man Utd were within his reach.......... but kudos to the spirit exhibited by the Red Devils. I wonder what Alex was saying in that dressing room......

kenntona;432375 said:
...I wonder what Alex was saying in that dressing room......

Uh, Alex was probably saying much the same things as he did in 2001? All I know is that I wouldn't want to be in the dressing room at half time...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back