The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

isn't it interesting...not a single Italian team in the quarter finals...... if the finals is 2 english team again...The Blatter and Platini show will be making noise and talking about 6 + 5, 7 + 4, 1 + 10, 8 + 3 or whatever.....

to me the favs are Man Utd, Barca and Liverpool. You can effectively dismiss the rest as pretenders and supporting cast........ .................

personally I am surprise Man Utd overcome Inter...thought they will draw 1-1 at OT to go out...

toiletsiao;422481 said:
Chelsea will do it this yr..hehe

At least theres where i have my money on.. Champions League Overall Winner @ Singaporepools :) 1 and only selection

will history repeat itself?
2515039512_2dda4549d0.jpg

hitmee;422507 said:
will history repeat itself?
2515039512_2dda4549d0.jpg

hope not....

I hope to see a Man Utd vs Barca final....... mouth watering...2 attack minded teams..

only problem is ...will they face each other in the qtrs or semis before the final?

Is Man U's season falling apart before our eyes?

17 min: Paul Scholes sent off for saving goal bound header with both hands and Danny Murphy scores from the spot.

2nd half has just started..Fulham 1 Man U 0..

Yeah, I think Alex made a boo-boo by fielding Giggs and Scholes in the middle (no holding midfielders), and Berbatov alone upfront. Where's the bite? All the fighters (Rooney, Tevez, Anderson and Carrick) were left on the bench. Berbatov, Ronaldo, Fletcher and Giggs are not your typically pitbull kinda players.....

Man U 2-0 down and Rooney loses it....

its getting interesting...

Newcastle;422516 said:
hope not....

I hope to see a Man Utd vs Barca final....... mouth watering...2 attack minded teams..

only problem is ...will they face each other in the qtrs or semis before the final?

semis
villareal or arsenal vs man u or porto
liverpool or chelsea vs barcelona or bayern munich

my prediction for semi
Arsenal vs Man U
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Chelsea lost too, so only Liverpool can capitalise by beating Villa, who is hungry for the Champion League's 4th spot too, whether Arsenal win or lose later.....

right time for liverpool to run away from chelsea. This kind of situation happened before, not suprise if liverpool draw with Villa. Hopefully they can win...

gadaffi said:
semis
villareal or arsenal vs man u or porto
liverpool or chelsea vs barcelona or bayern munich

my prediction for semi
Arsenal vs Man U
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich
If you based on the odds from the bookmakers, Man Utd practically avoided all the hot favs in the quarters - Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Chelsea. Quite amazing luck, IMO. Yes, if they take out Porto, then semi would likely be Man Utd vs Arsenal (unless Villareal pulls a fast one on the Gunners). Still, meeting Arsenal in the semi is better than Barca or Bayern or Liverpool...... no offense to Gunners' fans.

gadaffi said:
right time for liverpool to run away from chelsea. This kind of situation happened before, not suprise if liverpool draw with Villa. Hopefully they can win...
If Liverpool wins, then the gap is down to 1 point, with Man Utd having 1 game in hand....... very very tight race.....

kenntona;424765 said:
If you based on the odds from the bookmakers, Man Utd practically avoided all the hot favs in the quarters - Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Chelsea. Quite amazing luck, IMO. Yes, if they take out Porto, then semi would likely be Man Utd vs Arsenal (unless Villareal pulls a fast one on the Gunners). Still, meeting Arsenal in the semi is better than Barca or Bayern or Liverpool...... no offense to Gunners' fans.

If Liverpool wins, then the gap is down to 1 point, with Man Utd having 1 game in hand....... very very tight race.....

yes Man u have an easier path to the final. IMO, they will be in the final. Sorry toto...

hopefully they win later la...

Watching the Newcastle vs Arsenal match now. Can see that Arsenal players are quite disinterested in the BPL already..they aren't putting in 100%. Which is kinda disappointing for me. Beware, Arsenal's cup form is much better than league form.

yippee again n again. arsenal wins..manure loses....cheski loses.

totoseow;424773 said:
yippee again n again. arsenal wins..manure loses....cheski loses.
hope liverpool lose too tonight. :nehnehhh:

Amazing scoreline...... Liverpool 5 Aston Martin 0 !!!

Liverpool's momentum is superb..... this is after 4-0 thumping of Real Madrid and 4-1 hammering of Man Utd......

No horse run, if they can maintain this momentum.....

Hopefully Liverppol maintains their rhythm and add pressure on Man U... then come May, the finishing will be more exciting! Don't write off Chelsea - Lampard says one.

Wah! 13 goals in 3 matches for Pool... Now ahead of Man U on goal difference. This race will go down to the wire, hopefully!

double happiness for Arsenal last two game weeks...Arsenal win and Aston Villa lose

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back