The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Liverpool FC will be at Bishan stadium for a training session tomorrow. Who's attending? :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-CW3dkhvE]‪United fan wearing Wayne Rooney shirt turns up to a Liverpool training session in Malaysia‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Bye bye Tevez.....:woowooo:

Rooney called the malaysian Man U fan a legend on twitter.

Twitter

Bye bye Cesh Fabregas?

Barca opens negotiations with Arsenal.

etan1;663753 said:
Bye bye Cesh Fabregas?

Barca opens negotiations with Arsenal.

Let him go... Most Arsenal fans have been preparing for this for a long time.

This guy took a penalty with a backheel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSY-MVE6ZU]‪Theyab Awana scores backheel - Penalty kick‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO5_gGKQOmA&feature=player_embedded]‪Manchester United Seattle Tour 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

A curious thing happened to the Manchester United team bus as the squad left their Seattle training base earlier this week. It stopped.

Now a bus stopping is not exactly jaw-dropping news, granted, but it is when you consider the context within which it came to a halt.

For the bus carrying Sir Alex Ferguson and his squad stopped to greet a group of United fans who had waited patiently outside the training camp, hoping to snatch a glimpse of their heroes.

What happened next was nothing short of remarkable, as Ferguson spotted the fans and instructed the driver to pull over and let them on to the bus to meet the players (as you can see in the video below).
I LOVE MY UNITED!

Read more: Manchester United US pre-season tour blog Seattle video Alex Ferguson fans autographs controversy David McDonnell - Mirror Football Blog - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Glory glory Man United!

jonleeck;664957 said:
‪Manchester United Seattle Tour 2011‬‏ - YouTube

A curious thing happened to the Manchester United team bus as the squad left their Seattle training base earlier this week. It stopped.

Now a bus stopping is not exactly jaw-dropping news, granted, but it is when you consider the context within which it came to a halt.

For the bus carrying Sir Alex Ferguson and his squad stopped to greet a group of United fans who had waited patiently outside the training camp, hoping to snatch a glimpse of their heroes.

What happened next was nothing short of remarkable, as Ferguson spotted the fans and instructed the driver to pull over and let them on to the bus to meet the players (as you can see in the video below).
I LOVE MY UNITED!

Read more: Manchester United US pre-season tour blog Seattle video Alex Ferguson fans autographs controversy David McDonnell - Mirror Football Blog - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Nasri refuses to sign new contract..... I think AW will offload him for some £££.

Hull 3-0 Liverpool .....:goodup:

joe cole very bored. he asked downing to join him at injury room.

hitmee;665208 said:
joe cole very bored. he asked downing to join him at injury room.

Dash - is this true?

:screwedu::screwedu::screwedu: JOEY BARTON :screwedu::screwedu::screwedu:

what is SAF thinking of? replace Roy Keane?

etan1;665156 said:
Nasri refuses to sign new contract..... I think AW will offload him for some £££.

Hull 3-0 Liverpool .....:goodup:

I think AW is balancing the situation. He might let either one of Nasri or Cesc go.
1. If Cesc goes, he will gamble on Nasri and let him run out the contract. A $20m gamble for Nasri, just like buying a new player anway.
2. If Nasri goes, he will not release Cesc. He is stuck until 2015 and anyway can always sell him to Barca next year.

I think I prefer option 2.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5j3oK5M5gw&feature=related]‪Singapore vs Malaysia (5-3) All Goals Full Highlights 2014 Brazil World Cup Qualifier Asia Zone‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Man U 2-1 Barca in USA.......

Looking forward to the start of new season.......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back