The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

The saga continues..... SAF, come and get me!

:thumbsup:

Report: Sneijder prepared for paycut
In an attempt to push through a move from Inter Milan to Manchester United, Wesley Sneijder is planning to slash his pay demands.

According to reports in the Sun, the 27-year-old is worried that his pay demands of £200,000 a week have frightened off the Red Devils, and is now willing to lower that by £60,000 a week.

However, that may still be too rich for United's blood, as it would make him the second highest paid player in their squad, behind Wayne Rooney on £250,000 a week.

Both clubs had previously agreed on a £35 million deal to bring Sneijder to Old Trafford, but that was scuttled when the Premier League title-holders were turned off by the midfield maestro's salary demands.

He expected the Red Devil's to return to the negotiating table, but was surprised at their lack of interest thereafter.

Manchester United have already splashed out around £50million on new signings like Ashley Young, Phil Jones and David de Gea - and this latest turn of events could spur Sir Alex Ferguson to spend even more towards the close of the summer transfer window.

dleo;674235 said:
As much as I hate to admit it, Arsenal will struggle playing anybody this season.

Please... prove me wrong.

i think they will win the next BPL match. :thumbsup:

I bet Liverpool win.
I dun see how arsenal can stop Carroll Ariel bombardments.

I watched the Charlie Adam on his debut against Sunderland. His crossing really worth 10 million. Andy Carrol heading ability coupled with Arsenal's weakness at defending set pieces = Arsenal defeat.

marklee;674359 said:
I watched the Charlie Adam on his debut against Sunderland. His crossing really worth 10 million. Andy Carrol heading ability coupled with Arsenal's weakness at defending set pieces = Arsenal defeat.

Arsenal will have to rely on Vermalean to outjump Carrol and to mark down Suarez. It may too much to ask from him for a full 90-min.

In all my years of supporting Arsenal, I've never been so negative about the team... unfortunately I found myself losing faith in them.

marklee;674392 said:
I don't understand..how come Arsene Wenger is being investigated for trying to communicate with his coaching staff during a touchline ban, whilst Alex Ferguson has openly done likewise many times but without any reaction?

Arsene Wenger could face action over communication - ESPN Soccernet

Manchester United Boss Sir Alex Ferguson: Touchline Ban Won't Stop Communication - Goal.com

i remember the special one using hp to communicate with his assistant steve clark back then....
uefa blur or what?

hitmee;674396 said:
i remember the special one using hp to communicate with his assistant steve clark back then....
uefa blur or what?

Uefa and FA inconsistencies?

etan1;674461 said:
Uefa and FA inconsistencies?

Oh that was FA BPL games ?
He was banned in Europe before too right?

FA loves SAF's A$$, while uefa loves AW's. :thumbsup:

Fabregas at Arsenal: No medal since 2005

Fabregas at Barca: Wins Super Cup within 3 days of transfer

Sad but true

marklee;674596 said:
Fabregas at Arsenal: No medal since 2005

Fabregas at Barca: Wins Super Cup within 3 days of transfer

Sad but true

may be jinx to Barca...he did not win much while there as a junior....:p

Petr Cech injured and out for a few weeks.

i'm back after a long reservist....

looking forward for the next game Arsenal VS Liverpool

gadaffi;674850 said:
i'm back after a long reservist....

looking forward for the next game Arsenal VS Liverpool

Many Arsenal fans say Liverpool sure win.

etan1;674852 said:
Many Arsenal fans say Liverpool sure win.

i think it will a draw game, not easy to win at Arsenal. Liverpool players havent gel up as a team yet, maybe after 5 games?

gadaffi;674853 said:
i think it will a draw game, not easy to win at Arsenal. Liverpool players havent gel up as a team yet, maybe after 5 games?

if i was managing Liverpool, every year my objective is to beat Man U home n away, and finish above Man U in the league.:shhhh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back