The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

marklee;673891 said:
Fab had international team mates / childhood friends from his boyhood club whoring him for the last 2 seasons...of course his heart is not at Arsenal. It's a foregone conclusion he would leave Arsenal to go to Barca..and only Barca.

I wonder why Ronaldo left Man U?

For moolah !!! :dance:

_54616180_fabregas-at-barca.jpg

tsk tsk tsk....indeed!!! kiss badge
so siak sway!

marklee;673891 said:
Fab had international team mates / childhood friends from his boyhood club whoring him for the last 2 seasons...of course his heart is not at Arsenal. It's a foregone conclusion he would leave Arsenal to go to Barca..and only Barca.

I wonder why Ronaldo left Man U?

Coz he had won everything possible?
No more challenge.
Move to a weaker club and try his luck.
Proved that he can't do it no matter how many foals he scored.

hitmee;673921 said:
No more challenge.

woa woa woa...4 sentances....:yikess: thks for ans!!

bought Cesc for below valuation and immediately have a clause of 200M???
KNN Chao Barca.....

dleo;673902 said:
How about tomorrow/Thursday? Des, Jon, Mark, Kenn -- can you guys make it too?

Wed or Thurs Nite, after 10pm OK..... how?

hitmee;673921 said:
No more challenge.

Precisely, so his heart also not at Man U right? If Fabregas was successful with Arsenal, he would still have left for Barca anyway.

My point is there's nothing shameful or sia sway with Fabregas leaving Arsenal for Barca the way he did. All players who leave have their own reasons for leaving.

I honestly do hope he wins with Barca...and Arsenal can still be in CL next season. Highly doubt it with Man City on the rise. Watch out Man U fans, your deby rivals might just nick "your 20th" title from you.

marklee;673935 said:
Precisely, so his heart also not at Man U right? If Fabregas was successful with Arsenal, he would still have left for Barca anyway.

My point is there's nothing shameful or sia sway with Fabregas leaving Arsenal for Barca the way he did. All players who leave have their own reasons for leaving.

I honestly do hope he wins with Barca...and Arsenal can still be in CL next season. Highly doubt it with Man City on the rise. Watch out Man U fans, your deby rivals might just nick "your 20th" title from you.

Over to you@ hitmee:thinking:

Aiyah friendly banter lah. Want to whack Arsenal just whack lor...if you can dish it out, you can take it.

Watched Arsenal struggle against Udinesse in CL last night...really miss Fabregas. Damn heng still can have 1 goal lead going to 2nd leg. Rosicky looked like lost sheep in midfield.

I like arsenal
But not "buying" players for so many season is self destruct.

:goodup:
marklee;674187 said:
Aiyah friendly banter lah. Want to whack Arsenal just whack lor...if you can dish it out, you can take it.

Watched Arsenal struggle against Udinesse in CL last night...really miss Fabregas. Damn heng still can have 1 goal lead going to 2nd leg. Rosicky looked like lost sheep in midfield.

tio... i m loving it.:yummie:

playing liverpool nx...prediction?

jonleeck;674217 said:
:goodup:

tio... i m loving it.:yummie:

playing liverpool nx...prediction?

As much as I hate to admit it, Arsenal will struggle playing anybody this season.

Please... prove me wrong.

The Cesc transfer was inevitable. At Arsenal he is captain. He is leaving to go to Barca to possibly be a sub. Xavi and Ineista are the confirmed starting pair so he will have to try to break into the first team. He is a long term replacement when one of them retires or leaves.

It is a sentimental issue for Cesc not money like Rooney. Cesc even waived his transfer bonus of 4m.

Honestly, Arsenal is shaky this season.

highbury;674241 said:
The Cesc transfer was inevitable. At Arsenal he is captain. He is leaving to go to Barca to possibly be a sub. Xavi and Ineista are the confirmed starting pair so he will have to try to break into the first team. He is a long term replacement when one of them retires or leaves.

It is a sentimental issue for Cesc not money like Rooney. Cesc even waived his transfer bonus of 4m.

Honestly, Arsenal is shaky this season.

being a sub suit him.
can slowly recover from his injuries

I used to think Arsene Wenger knows all..."In Arsene We Trust". But in hindsight, I agree Arsenal should have signed more players in the past 2 seasons. Central midfield will be too thin if Nasri goes. Ramsey and Wilshere are good prospects, but only 2 of them is not enough.

coz hr thought player prices will drop, but it never. just like our property prices. hee hee
now he can only afford 17, 18 years old

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back