The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

etan1;749868 said:
Let's be humble, one goal victory is good.... No need 8-2. :shhhh:

:p:p:p:p:p

2-1.....

Tonight I happy. Can have two rounds of sex.

Jon - your new signature !!!

A ha! Will upload on Monday !

Dash@4am??? Why cannot sleep ar?
Mmmmh.... Just woke up ! What a beautiful Sunday! Need to read the papers.

jonleeck;750133 said:
Dash@4am??? Why cannot sleep ar?
Mmmmh.... Just woke up ! What a beautiful Sunday! Need to read the papers.

Good morning !

You'll never walk alone.

Liverpool Rocks!!

C3P0;750151 said:
You'll never walk alone.

Liverpool Rocks!!
That the spirit bro!

Cannot tahan need to rub...
Liverpool rocked!

Evra is a damn cry baby lah... he is also a diver, and not for abalone type

so many pool fans...

but Suarez to me is a bloody racist fart...kick him out of the game for good. I second Sir Alex! Sell him...I question those blind faith supporters...what are u guys telling our kids?? If Pool fans stand up and say Suarez u have gone too far...I respect! Stop defending the indefensible...he is a racist fart who doesnt want to say sorry or be a gentleman, knowing that a simple handshake will ease all tensions...skilful player but so what?

Lets be honest...im a Red Devil fan....we are lucky to win last season BPL...and I have said it many times to my friends...Man U is a team in transition...in my Red Devils' fans minds....this team is probably the worst in the decade! No flair, no guile, no creativity...no deadly finishers, magic...nothing...we depended too much on scholes and giggs...all aging and should retire this season...and yes Rooney to me is the most overhyped world class english forward...who is sporadic in form and first touches...finishing is very ordinary for a player this hyped up....English media whats new....

okok....long story short...we beat Pool with this mediocre team. LOL!

Niva;750341 said:
so many pool fans...

but Suarez to me is a bloody racist fart...kick him out of the game for good. I second Sir Alex! Sell him...I question those blind faith supporters...what are u guys telling our kids?? If Pool fans stand up and say Suarez u have gone too far...I respect! Stop defending the indefensible...he is a racist fart who doesnt want to say sorry or be a gentleman, knowing that a simple handshake will ease all tensions...skilful player but so what?

apparently, u didnt read the link.
so for your convenience,
I quote

''So, the national media are now wondering what Liverpool supporters think of Luis Suarez‘s refusal to shake Patrice Evra’s hand today.

And United boss Alex Ferguson has said “Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club. He should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again. He could have caused a riot.”

For a man of such high morals, it’s incredible that this is the same manager who kept players at his club following these incidents:

- a Man United player assaulting a supporter (Eric Cantona on a Crystal Palace fan)
- a Man United player assaulting a fellow player in revenge and ending his career (Roy Keane on Alf Inge Haaland)
- a Man United player missing a drugs test and receiving a 9 month ban (Rio Ferdinand)

But Ferguson thinks Suarez should never play for his club again because he seemingly refused to shake hands with a man who accused him of something he strongly believes he did not. An accusation that has NOT been proven, nor could be corroborated by any witnesses.

To the media, and Ferguson, who are so quick to vilify Suarez and live up to Evra’s intended victim card – why did Evra and Man United not report the Suarez incident to the police?

The answer is because Evra’s evidence would not stand up to the required burden of proof in a criminal court.

Instead, the case was kept within the confides of a Football Assocation three-man panel, with no actual evidence and ultimately making the decision one man’s word against another’s.

As for today’s handshake, see below images and ask yourself just who refused to shake whose hand?

"
unquote

see the video in the link.

everyone is entitled to their opinions. I firmly believe that Suarez is not a racist, just a boy with a bad reputation, being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

& that said, whether Suarez is a racist or not, he has already been judged(pre-judged by some) and punished.
if Cantona, Keane and Ferdinand can return to the game and still be looked upon as icons,
why cant Suarez?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back