The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

dash;750725 said:
chao turtle. we lost. and Jon got new signature.
knn i shouldve changed signature too 2 weeks ago.

so BPL, Man C is 2 points clear. will they hold on or do a Newcastle?
AVB, next name on the boot list?
Carling Cup, we better not screw up.
FA Cup, still got many rounds to naviygate.

now that we lost that match, seems hard to catch Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea.

AVB sure kenna one... Chelsea's defence is leaking in some many goals... No wonder AVB stands for A Vulnerable Back4...

Bro, you forgot Arsenal lei... LOL!

Arsenal looks promising, with RVP firing all cylinders. Gervinho coming back soon......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ2eoJL4TdM]Solo golazo GERVINHO Mali vs Cote d'Ivoire 0-1 CAN2012 - YouTube[/ame]

with all the apologies from LFC, will KD see the end of this season?

dash;750725 said:
chao turtle. we lost. and Jon got new signature.
knn i shouldve changed signature too 2 weeks ago.

so BPL, Man C is 2 points clear. will they hold on or do a Newcastle?
AVB, next name on the boot list?
Carling Cup, we better not screw up.
FA Cup, still got many rounds to naviygate.

now that we lost that match, seems hard to catch Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea.

change to this signature?
420141_10150528847216436_666681435_9277470_1333305547_n.jpg

Wow Saints !!!

Let's have a history lesson today....

Bruce Grobbelaar - charged with conspiracy to corrupt, cleared, but House of Lords said "....he had in fact acted in a way in which no decent or honest footballer would act and in a way which could, if not exposed and stamped on, undermine the integrity of a game which earns the loyalty and support of millions." Grobbelaar was unable to pay the costs and was declared bankrupt. What a legend !!!
Bruce Grobbelaar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robbie Fowler - was fined £60,000 by Liverpool for bringing the game into disrepute. Whilst celebrating his goal against Liverpool's Merseyside rivals, Everton, Fowler used the white line of the penalty area to simulate cocaine use. Gerard Houllier stated that this was a Cameroonian grass eating celebration, learnt from teammate Rigobert Song. Defending himself, Fowler later said this was a response to Everton fans who had insulted him with false accusations of drug abuse. Fowler received a four match suspension from the FA for this incident. At the same FA disciplinary hearing, Fowler received a further two match suspension due to a separate incident in which he had taunted the Chelsea defender Graeme Le Saux by waving his backside at him as Le Saux's wife and children watched from the stands. Fowler later attempted to justify his actions by suggesting his homophobic taunts were simply an extension of gamesmanship. The FA imposed a £32,000 fine and a six match ban for the two incidents. Sick in the brain !!!
Robbie Fowler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Craig Bellamy - alleged to have been involved in several violent incidents. On 29 November 2006, after a trial lasting five days, a court cleared him assaulting two women in Cardiff. On 1 March 2007, Bellamy allegedly drunkenly confronted then-Liverpool team-mate John Arne Riise with a golf club. On 22 September 2009, during a game against Manchester United at Old Trafford, Bellamy clashed with a pitch invader. On 12 January 2011, Bellamy was arrested on Caroline Street, Cardiff, and bailed on an alleged assault claim, in which two men suffered facial injuries. This one is a role model for Keane and Cantona?
Craig Bellamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stan Collymore - During the 1998 World Cup when his then partner Ulrika Jonsson was doing a show in the Eiffel Tower about the Scottish national football team, he assaulted her. After an abusive phone call on BBC 6-0-6 where he was working with Alan Green for the 2002 World Cup, Collymore went into depression again, and problems with the threat of legal action by Oviedo for breaking his contract drove him to a suicide attempt. He and a subsequent partner separated when he was found engaged in lewd acts at Cannock Chase by an undercover News of the World reporter. Lewd acts?
Stan Collymore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jermaine Pennant - On 23 January 2005, Pennant was arrested and charged with drink-driving after crashing his Mercedes into a lamp-post in Aylesbury, while serving a sixteen month driving ban and uninsured. During questioning, Pennant initially identified himself as his friend Ashley Cole - WTF ?. Pennant pleaded guilty to drink-driving and driving whilst disqualified, and he was sentenced to ninety days in prison on 1 March.[ In 2007, Pennant began dating glamour model Amii Grove. Following a domestic disturbance in July 2007, Pennant was arrested for a Section 5 public order offence — using words or behaviour likely to cause distress — for which he had to pay a fixed penalty fine. According to Grove, she ended the relationship upon finding CCTV footage of Pennant cheating, and "took revenge by destroying £200,000 of his designer gear". He recently made headlines when his Porsche had been found abandoned at a railway station in Zaragoza with several months worth of parking tickets. Try impersonating Suarez. Not easy, those teeth.
Jermaine Pennant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

El Hadji Diouf - During his early Premier League career, Diouf was involved in several incidents where he spat, or allegedly spat, at fans and opposition players. In 2002 he was accused of spitting at West Ham fans whilst warming-up as a substitute for Liverpool during a game at Anfield. After investigation by Merseyside Police there was no evidence that an offence had been committed, but that Diouf had spat on the ground. On 13 March 2003, whilst playing for Liverpool, he was involved in an incident when he spat at Celtic fans during a televised UEFA Cup quarter-final. His club fined him two weeks' wages, UEFA gave him a two-match ban, and Diouf was charged with assault. Although Diouf initially pled not guilty, he later changed his plea to guilty, and was fined £5,000. Whilst he was on loan at Bolton, Diouf was charged by the police for spitting at an 11-year-old Middlesbrough fan during a 1–1 draw in November 2004. Then, on 27 November 2004, Diouf spat in the face of Portsmouth player Arjan de Zeeuw. He was fined two weeks' wages by Bolton and was banned for three games by the FA after pleading guilty to a charge of improper conduct. Bolton manager Sam Allardyce later revealed that he considered sending Diouf to see a sports psychologist. This is the spitting cobra !!!
El Hadji Diouf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why doesnt Suarez like black people?
he needs treatment , maybe 1 night with Jennifer Lopez can help

Negrito = Little Black Fella

Accordingly, it is acceptable in Latin America as a joke, but not so in UK because of its sensitive nature.

There are many jokes I can make with my friends, but they need to be my friends first. Else it will be deemed offensive. I can say MW is a gay, and rodder is his gay partner. I can call Jawz Camel, Milk15 a ghost, HeyJudd an Ah Lian, Totoseow and Hitmee shorty and so on........

Does anyone not understand this reasoning?

Wah kenn did very extensive research.

Anyway posted the picture cause I thought it was funny...no other intent then to have a good laugh with everyone.

For the record, I myself am disgusted by Suarez behaviour and his refusal to shak Evra's hand.

kenn and mark are my fens.

Please THANK me.

Pls like and thank me.
I m a value add contirbutor here.

I fall prey to Jedi mind tricks too easily. I just thanked two Man U fans... Excuse me while I go kill myself now....

wobbles;751761 said:
I fall prey to Jedi mind tricks too easily. I just thanked two Man U fans... Excuse me while I go kill myself now....

oui... i shook your hand!

Heheh. Well, Liverpool had it's day in the sun way back when. It's only fair that Man U gets theirs....

Would you rather be like man utd, lose in group stage, proceed to euroPa cup

Or

Arsenal proceed to next stage and lose miserably. Sigh!

go arsenal go go go............cos nx year u may not be in europe liao!

11.ashx
paiseh paiseh....
cannot help but to post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vntop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back