The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

wobbles;750309 said:
Evra is a damn cry baby lah... he is also a diver, and not for abalone type

Evra is not an angel la.

hey, why of cos, he is a red devil!

The stance is clear, no matter how words are twisted . The gentlemen appear..... clap clap clap.....

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.
spacer.gif

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

Ian Ayre: Luis was wrong - Liverpool FC

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the Manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

Luis Suarez: I'm sorry - Liverpool FC

swee.

lets see Evra issue an official apology for his part in withdrawing the hand in the split second.

dash said:
lets see Evra issue an official apology for his part in withdrawing the hand in the split second.

That's a perceptive issue. Even Suarez did not comment on Evra's alleged "withdrawal" of hand. Is there any report from match officials that Evra rejected Suarez's handshake or the other way around?

Just look at how SAF handled the case where Evra celebrated with deliberate provocation at the end, running a half-lap before getting so close to Suárez that several Liverpool players ran over to confront him.

Ferguson said, "he shouldn't have done that"

That's a gentlemen reply !!!

Ha.. Gentleman?

I reserve my comments.

Kid A wrong, daddy says he should not have done it.

Kid B wrong, all full of denials and blame kid A.

You form your own conclusions. Both are kids, but how the parents behaved, tells the story.

dash;750442 said:
apparently, u didnt read the link.
so for your convenience,
I quote

''So, the national media are now wondering what Liverpool supporters think of Luis Suarez‘s refusal to shake Patrice Evra’s hand today.

And United boss Alex Ferguson has said “Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club. He should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again. He could have caused a riot.”

For a man of such high morals, it’s incredible that this is the same manager who kept players at his club following these incidents:

- a Man United player assaulting a supporter (Eric Cantona on a Crystal Palace fan)
- a Man United player assaulting a fellow player in revenge and ending his career (Roy Keane on Alf Inge Haaland)
- a Man United player missing a drugs test and receiving a 9 month ban (Rio Ferdinand)

But Ferguson thinks Suarez should never play for his club again because he seemingly refused to shake hands with a man who accused him of something he strongly believes he did not. An accusation that has NOT been proven, nor could be corroborated by any witnesses.

To the media, and Ferguson, who are so quick to vilify Suarez and live up to Evra’s intended victim card – why did Evra and Man United not report the Suarez incident to the police?

The answer is because Evra’s evidence would not stand up to the required burden of proof in a criminal court.

Instead, the case was kept within the confides of a Football Assocation three-man panel, with no actual evidence and ultimately making the decision one man’s word against another’s.

As for today’s handshake, see below images and ask yourself just who refused to shake whose hand?

"
unquote

see the video in the link.

everyone is entitled to their opinions. I firmly believe that Suarez is not a racist, just a boy with a bad reputation, being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

& that said, whether Suarez is a racist or not, he has already been judged(pre-judged by some) and punished.
if Cantona, Keane and Ferdinand can return to the game and still be looked upon as icons,
why cant Suarez?

I think its best to focus on the racism issue rather than bringing in past incidents of Man U to justify if Suarez can be looked up as icon....

I think if Suarez is indeed innocent, Liverpool wud have appealed for his ban...or try even harder..and besides...its clear that Suarez admitted to calling Evra "N****". Not racist then wat? and yes I never said Evra an angel....but u do not justify that becos Evra not an angel, therefore Suarez is "ok" to do what he did...Lets be clear on this point. He did abuse Evra racially by his own daft admission...

That said, if any of the man u players like rooney also behaved lk Suarez, I will be first to flame him and ask for his exit.........aside from his crappy skills and occasional heroic acts

Don't we all love the BPL? Full of dramas and friendly banter...

Chill guys, whatever happens between the club we support, it doesn't affect our daily lives... Ultimately we, the fans are still friends with each other.

Of cos but i rather the banter be about controversial penalties n decisions. Anyway apologies issued by Liverpool and Suarez. Lets move on

great let move on!.
is important NOT to undermine both CLUB great history.
though is fun to have banters, let stay within the football game not others.

aright , I HATE LIVERPOOL is because of their proud history, i hate surash becos he is skillful (not becos he didn't shake evra hand)
I HATE dash , gad , wobble etc..is becos they love their club ( not becos of anything) .
I LOVE THIS thread let not take anything away from it.

how u guys like my signature?....damm song!

i m still feeling high after that match!
liverpool tio fried!kanna raped twice by my rooney!
mmmmmmmmh.............. where is brobot?

Jon - please thank me. You need another version?

your right!

Im still feeling "shiok" after the win...but I would say Pool probably did not turn up that day...sluggish all round...gave too much time to scholes n carrick...and we all know that carrick reacts 1 second later than most players out there...also, we have an error prone Evans, aging Rio, rash Fabio and out of sorts Evra...Tot when Carroll came in, our defence did look shaky

kenntona;750548 said:
Jon - please thank me. You need another version?

what next? aya captain!

Niva;750550 said:
your right!

Im still feeling "shiok" after the win...but I would say Pool probably did not turn up that day...sluggish all round...gave too much time to scholes n carrick...and we all know that carrick reacts 1 second later than most players out there...also, we have an error prone Evans, aging Rio, rash Fabio and out of sorts Evra...Tot when Carroll came in, our defence did look shaky

confident lar....even if kenny darglish turn back the clock and played in the match.
I ALSO NOT WORRIED THEY CAN EQUALISE man!

who who is carol?that wan with a little pony tail har?

Niva said:

I think this is how the story goes.

Suarez promised Kenny he will apologised. Kenny's gameplan was not to stir up Utd's players' emotions. He saw the movie Red Cliff.

But Suarez played him out, pissed off the crowd and Utd, and worse, imposed a burden on Liverpool's players. You could tell they were playing with a shadow of doubt about a possible backlash or something like that......

aright! predicktion ...
will we win the europa cup?..

kenntona;750553 said:
I think this is how the story goes.

Suarez promised Kenny he will apologised. Kenny's gameplan was not to stir up Utd's players' emotions. He saw the movie Red Cliff.

But Suarez played him out, pissed off the crowd and Utd, and worse, imposed a burden on Liverpool's players. You could tell they were playing with a shadow of doubt about a possible backlash or something like that......

kenn, i beg to differ.
on another hand i felt it was united players are motivated to clamp down on suzresh.
hence they were very determined not to let liverpool counter, and thread a pass though the middle to suresh.
in short is not abt liverpool weak! is united strong!

HEY ROBOT>>>> U guys were taught a lesson on TIKI TAKA

sadly I do not think we are even good enuff for the Europa Cup...just not enough quality in the midfield. unless suddenly Nani Cleverly Rio all on form to carry the team...as much as I hate to admit and say this......if Carrick plays well...he was a big player in the last few games...

that said, with the Euro 2012 looming...involved players tend to be wary of injuries and may not put in maximum effort...

chao turtle. we lost. and Jon got new signature.
knn i shouldve changed signature too 2 weeks ago.

so BPL, Man C is 2 points clear. will they hold on or do a Newcastle?
AVB, next name on the boot list?
Carling Cup, we better not screw up.
FA Cup, still got many rounds to naviygate.

now that we lost that match, seems hard to catch Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back