The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Man United 2-0 victory, 6 points lead, 7 points more to secure the league. Chelsea leading Fulham 3-1, so likely will win the 3 points and give Liverpool pressure against Newcastle......

Chelsea should be worried if they had seen how Barcelona hammered Real Madrid 6-2 at Bernabeu..... 6 away goals !!!

kenntona;433926 said:
...give Liverpool pressure against Newcastle......

Newcastle hit the self-destruct button again. Or should I say Joey Barton hit it for them. But then they were pretty toothless from the start anyway....

kenntona;433958 said:
Chelsea should be worried if they had seen how Barcelona hammered Real Madrid 6-2 at Bernabeu..... 6 away goals !!!

Watched that one. Might have been more if not for Casillas!!

The Devils are going to Rome....

Sour taste from the sending off of Fletcher though. Even Arsene Wenger thought it was harsh.

chelsea vs barca...

chelsea will not lose today... level plate looks good...
________
SexyVita

Last edited by a moderator:

Man Utd practically strolled through. Aggregate 4-1. The 1 goal was a free gift to Van Persie. That was not a foul by Fletcher.

Bring on Chelsea !!! (I fear Barca more than Chelsea....)

kenntona;434904 said:
Man Utd practically strolled through. Aggregate 4-1. The 1 goal was a free gift to Van Persie. That was not a foul by Fletcher.

Bring on Chelsea !!! (I fear Barca more than Chelsea....)

thats correct. man against boys...haha

Man Utd Level plate is swee...
________
Buddhism forum

:verysad: ... dunno how many more yrs till some silverware...

PropT;434908 said:
:verysad: ... dunno how many more yrs till some silverware...

Arsenal needs a midfield enforcer/anchor.......alou diarra and denilson is too lightweight.. and i think wenger should stop surrounding youths with more youths for now...

I feel they need someone like Mamahadou Diarra(too bad injured now) or Daneille De Rossi (Roma) to hound ppl in midfield..especially Diarra..that dude is a 1 man midfield fighting force on his day(pity he got injured)...who can forget the powerful lyon midfield of the early 2000's Juninho Pamabucano, Michael Essien, Mamahadou Diarra and Syney Gogvu too bad lyon had a crap strikeforce then...

De Rossi suits Arsenal... i think wenger should just buy him haha.. maybe I play too much football manager.....
________
Kohls gift card

Man U vs Chelski part duex!!!
hahaha....

toiletsiao said:
De Rossi suits Arsenal... i think wenger should just buy him haha.. maybe I play too much football manager.....
Arsene is French, he will only buy French or French colonial players.

kenntona;434933 said:
Arsene is French, he will only buy French or French colonial players.

Yeah, there is a Ligue 1 team and a Primera Liga team playing in the EPL.

WTS - 57,000 Arsenal Flags, Good As New, Only Waved For 8-11 Minutes.

toiletsiao;434902 said:
chelsea vs barca...

chelsea will not lose today... level plate looks good...

ok chelsea didnt lose but draw 1-1 ..... hahaha

chelsea eat 1/4 swee but level plate squared off..
________
FREE KOHLS GIFT CARD

Sad Story

Arsenal fan hangs himself after Manchester United victory - UEFA Champions League - ESPN Soccernet

An Arsenal fan hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said.

Empics

Arsenal lost 3-1 to United in the second leg of their semi-final tie.
Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hanged himself in his Arsenal shirt after the match.

"We were watching the match at Bamba 70 pub, and when Arsenal was defeated, Suleiman just walked out in protest and he was crying," Calvin Otieno, one of his friends, said.

"We didn't know he was going to hang himself until this morning when we received the reports and came here to find his body at the balcony," Otieno said outside the deceased's home.

Arsenal slumped to a 3-1 defeat at home in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final, capping a disappointing season for the Gunners who were already out of the Premier League title race early in the season.

Dream final - Best of La Liga versus Best of BPL........

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back