The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

dash;532155 said:
last season we won at OT.
too bad was undone by draws with Stoke and that 4-4 game w Arsenal.
if not we would've celebrated the BPL championship.

looks likely we are going to have a new manager end season. hoping its mourinho.
since he coverts gerrard, no need to buy him. just join liverpool. :cool: :D
am hoping for that as well. sacking of benitez. he seems to have issues with communication. no feedback to players.

unlikely mourinho will come i think. liverpool cant pay him and buy players he wants

yeah. the yankees should just sell their stake, keep the profits and let the middle eastern consortium take over.

lets see how the end season pans out. it will be interesting.
will mancini still hold on to the Man City job? what happens to ancelotti if he fails to win the crown? When Madrid disposses of Pellegrini, there will be a managerial merry go round too.

dash;532164 said:
yeah. the yankees should just sell their stake, keep the profits and let the middle eastern consortium take over.

lets see how the end season pans out. it will be interesting.
will mancini still hold on to the Man City job? what happens to ancelotti if he fails to win the crown? When Madrid disposses of Pellegrini, there will be a managerial merry go round too.

Pellegrini sure go, unless Real Madrid wins something...

Mancini, maybe 1 more season. They gave Hughs quite a lot of time, unless he gets poached.

Interesting to watch what happens after the league season and world cup. Some country managers will sure lose their appointments too.

marklee;532086 said:
I went crazy when Bendtner scored.

I didn't know I shouted so loud that I woke my family up! Come on You Gunners!

Liverpool drew again last night - lost points, hard for them to get 4th place. Might as well lose their match against Chelsea (no significance then), and let the Blues become champion. At least Man U then won't get their 19th title .. so stay equal with Pools.

limrichard;532355 said:
Liverpool drew again last night - lost points, hard for them to get 4th place. Might as well lose their match against Chelsea (no significance then), and let the Blues become champion. At least Man U then won't get their 19th title .. so stay equal with Pools.

as much as the 'pool fans and players hate to see man u reach #19 first, i think the players will have more pride in their game then to allow chelski to win without putting up their best effort. 8)

Liverpool vs Chelsea.

Man U and Arsenal fans will support Liverpool.
Liverpool fans may support Chelsea.
Spurs and Man City fans support Chelsea too.

All got supporters, life is fair.

C3P0;532373 said:
Liverpool vs Chelsea.

Man U and Arsenal fans will support Liverpool.
Liverpool fans may support Chelsea.
Spurs and Man City fans support Chelsea too.

All got supporters, life is fair.

very very true.... :cool:

coming from a die-hard, i hate to admit its hard to be supporting Liverpool currently. :shakehea:

we can score beautiful goals. See how Gerrard feints and fools his marker before scoring from an acute angle(esctasy).
and let in lousy ones like the one last night (super TL x100)....no marking whatsoever!!!!!!

Rafa lost the bet by withdrawing Torres too soon when we were chasing the match. Ngog was clueless, and he could've had a hattrick if he was as clinical as Torres.
sigh.....

but still,
win, lose or draw, you'll never walk alone.
i'm sure we will still be challenging for the EPL next season! C'mon you Reds!!!!!

Spurs fans will neber support Chelski :D

hoks;532380 said:
Spurs fans will neber support Chelski :D

Eh, you know Roman was sniffing around Spurs before he bought Chelsea... but got rejected by Spurs? :p

Anyway, hope you win your remaining London derbies.... lol

Breyton;532383 said:
Eh, you know Roman was sniffing around Spurs before he bought Chelsea... but got rejected by Spurs? :p

hope ki lan! we will beat them

Breyton;532383 said:

Yeah, heard abt that. Then Spurs become hated by everyone :D

I oso hope, but looking at our injury...si beh gan kor.:( (not saying no injury its easy)

totoseow;532386 said:
hope ki lan! we will beat them

Down here all lan, plenty of hope. Wahaha!

Ai bet mai? I take Arsenal. Hehe.

dash;532379 said:
coming from a die-hard, i hate to admit its hard to be supporting Liverpool currently. :shakehea:

we can score beautiful goals. See how Gerrard feints and fools his marker before scoring from an acute angle(esctasy).
and let in lousy ones like the one last night (super TL x100)....no marking whatsoever!!!!!!

Rafa lost the bet by withdrawing Torres too soon when we were chasing the match. Ngog was clueless, and he could've had a hattrick if he was as clinical as Torres.
sigh.....

but still,
win, lose or draw, you'll never walk alone.
i'm sure we will still be challenging for the EPL next season! C'mon you Reds!!!!!
i think its fair to say at this point they wun qualify for champions league

is it the end for Man U campaign this season? 2 'BIG' losses in a week??
football is a funny little game though....

Breyton, did you turn up at Chambers last Sat? hmm...

No matter what happens, next season.....

Man Utd would have to buy

(1) one more reliable central defender - Ferdinand and Vidic are too erratic, Evra is good, right side will have Brown, O Shea, the Brazilian twins and Neville to contest.

(2) one more left sided winger to replace Giggs. Park is a utility player, Nani is a whiner. Nuff said. Centre you can retire Scholes, and please, Alex, kick the butt out of Hargreaves. He is your answer to Essien. Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson and Gibson are nowhere close. We need a leader in front of the centre backs, like Roy.

(3) one more striker to partner Rooney. This one striker policy does not work for a champion team. Chelsea has 2 strikers with Joe Cole and Malouda supporting. Owen and Berbatov can start to play in Man Utd veterans. Macheda, Welbeck and Diouf are too young.

Arsenal would have to buy:

(1) one GOOD goalkeeper - need I say more? Aluminia is simply Manure.

(2) one more striker - Van Pussy down and out, and you really dun wanna see Bendtner trying his last min luck in every game. Arshavin and Eduardo are flickers. At times when they are switched on, they are bright.

Liverpool would have to buy:

(1) one more midfielder to unlock Gerard from a stagnate role, let him roam. Let Lucas and Aquilani move into movie-making.

(2) one more creative winger/striker. Names like Babel, Ngog, Kuyt should be left to the rear of cubicle doors.

Chelsea can continue to launder Russian mob money.

kenntona;532401 said:

+ infinity

$$$ makes the world go round....

Then, there will be the managerial turn arounds as well.

kenntona;532401 said:
No matter what happens, next season.....

Man Utd would have to buy

(1) one more reliable central defender - Ferdinand and Vidic are too erratic, Evra is good, right side will have Brown, O Shea, the Brazilian twins and Neville to contest.

(2) one more left sided winger to replace Giggs. Park is a utility player, Nani is a whiner. Nuff said. Centre you can retire Scholes, and please, Alex, kick the butt out of Hargreaves. He is your answer to Essien. Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson and Gibson are nowhere close. We need a leader in front of the centre backs, like Roy.

(3) one more striker to partner Rooney. This one striker policy does not work for a champion team. Chelsea has 2 strikers with Joe Cole and Malouda supporting. Owen and Berbatov can start to play in Man Utd veterans. Macheda, Welbeck and Diouf are too young.

(2) one more striker - Van Pussy down and out, and you really dun wanna see Bendtner trying his last min luck in every game. Arshavin and Eduardo are flickers. At times when they are switched on, they are bright.

Liverpool would have to buy:

(1) one more midfielder to unlock Gerard from a stagnate role, let him roam. Let Lucas and Aquilani move into movie-making.

(2) one more creative winger/striker. Names like Babel, Ngog, Kuyt should be left to the rear of cubicle doors.

Chelsea can continue to launder Russian mob money.

dpointt;532400 said:
is it the end for Man U campaign this season? 2 'BIG' losses in a week??
football is a funny little game though....

still got hope..... although no longer in the driving seat.....need to keep winning and hope....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back