Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

Re: Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

hi folks

I think I accidentally turned off the lighting feature where the daylights will continue to be on after you turned off engine。it will go off only after 20 secs....can't remember where to configure this feature back now, any kind soul can advise?

Thanks guys

Ledzepp;1121313 said:
hi folks

I think I accidentally turned off the lighting feature where the daylights will continue to be on after you turned off engine。it will go off only after 20 secs....can't remember where to configure this feature back now, any kind soul can advise?

Thanks guys

Try setting n choose lights.

What is that feature called? Can't seem to find it in setting on lights thks

Anyone can advise where to do coding for the side mirror to auto fold up when you lock the door and also the price ? You can PM me privately if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jedi R;1124261 said:
Anyone can advise where to do coding for the side mirror to auto fold up when you lock the door and also the price ? You can PM me privately if needed.

Thanks in advance.

me too...thanks..

just hold ur finger on the door handle when locking for 2secs and it will auto fold

Ledzepp;1121313 said:
hi folks

Thanks guys

I know if you set your lights to AUTO, when you open the door or press the unlock button on your keys, the LED rings will light up for 20secs. When you lock the door, i don't think they will stay on for 20secs but will off immediately.

If you set it your lights to off, the welcome lights will not work in the above scenario.

I just realised that I can lock remotely or with handle even with the doors opened. Anybody has the same experience?
My car model is 316i and less than a year.

teeftan;1126715 said:
I just realised that I can lock remotely or with handle even with the doors opened. Anybody has the same experience?
My car model is 316i and less than a year.

Ya .. its normal .. u can activate the lock even though one of the door is open. But once the door is closed, the car remains in lock state.

whitety;1126745 said:
Ya .. its normal .. u can activate the lock even though one of the door is open. But once the door is closed, the car remains in lock state.
Thanks a lot for the information but this is risky as I have an incident whereby my passenger did not close the door properly and I locked without realizing it.

teeftan;1126779 said:
Thanks a lot for the information but this is risky as I have an incident whereby my passenger did not close the door properly and I locked without realizing it.

Soft close doors will prevent that scenario.

To fellow F30/328 owners, may I ask what FC you're getting? Thank you.

One other thing, anyone hearing body flex noises, seemingly from the door rubber seals rubbing against each other, when you drive up MSCP ramps at an angle? I read off other BMW forums this seems to be a known characteristics. Thanks.

Any brothers out there care to PM me the cost of labor when servicing at PML? If service outside PML, will void warranty right?

extremeOH;n1440444 said:

Any brothers out there care to PM me the cost of labor when servicing at PML? If service outside PML, will void warranty right?

There's a lot of reputable BMW workshops out there that you can service your car at a much reasonable price.

I am looking to install a dash cam in my new 3 weeks old BMW, will worry that 3rd party may not do a good job outside hence am looking at BMW advance car eye, but it is a little big and ex. If install outside, will the installer knows how to properly 'strip' the BMW and wire it nicely? Any advise?

extremeOH;1844093 said:
I am looking to install a dash cam in my new 3 weeks old BMW, will worry that 3rd party may not do a good job outside hence am looking at BMW advance car eye, but it is a little big and ex. If install outside, will the installer knows how to properly 'strip' the BMW and wire it nicely? Any advise?

Yes, install outside they know how to do it. Want worry free cn also go to pml install since car under warranty, anything happen like batt dead etc cn also go back bang table.

Back