Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

Re: Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

If playing radio and you press volume button then it mutes the radio. Think most people know that.

However, if you are streaming music from your phone and press the volume button - not only does it mute but it also pauses the playing of the song! I thought that was pretty cool.

The harddisk in the car store more than 40 cd and still only about 15% used... of course handphone or iPad linked via Bluetooth provides more sources.

It's programmed that way....... Can be changed though.

thunder1068;1043907 said:
When the door is open, the auto window will only work for down but not up! I wonder why this is so.

I removed the door panel to do some sound proofing. After fixing back, could not get the auto window to move up and thought I broke it!

With car engine started, lock car from outside dr handle w key in pocket / hand.

(handy when having to leave car for short while & not having to shut down everything b4 locking up)

Not a tree-hugging / FC monitor-craze favourite move but heck I dun drive a hybrid! :blahblah:

By accident, left gear in "D" & shut down engine. Gear lever auto switched to
Repeated in "R" & same observation.
This lever is no longer a mechanical linkage but rather functions like 1.
Does the job of a multiple position electrical switch.

The other day, I left car with engine n aircon on cos someone inside. Locked door to buy Sth, came back 2 min later, engine off automatically? How to leave it running?

Should be able to code it to not be a pain like that .....

Ah yang;1049697 said:
Nv reverse wif door open. Last time dunno n look behind like donkey wif door open. Suddenly auto switch 2 'p'....

pulsar88;1049699 said:
The other day, I left car with engine n aircon on cos someone inside. Locked door to buy Sth, came back 2 min later, engine off automatically? How to leave it running?

Hi mine oso possible, mayb u wan chk it out..

Hi, been driving 2 wks now and would like to share something in case you do not know.

The numbers 1 to 0 above the air con. You can lightly brush your finger left to right on the numbers without pressing to screen the settings. I.e it display what the number it's set for.

Pretty cool to me8)

The exos valve flap (LH pipe on N55) is elect actuated, unlike E8/9x vacuum ops.
Unpluging it will NOT throw out CEL / error code.
Plug-in will register a info onto the NVM log on board.

When you playback voice memos from your iphone (if bluetooth paired), the car picks it up and plays out the voice memos from the speakers.

silverbeam;1055517 said:
When you playback voice memos from your iphone (if bluetooth paired), the car picks it up and plays out the voice memos from the speakers.

Tats cool yet uncool...

Kenntona will not want this feature because he cannot have his speakers screaming "Hi Baby, wear your red thongs today and bring a whip, u need to be punished as you were a very BAD BAD boy"

To flip the wipers up, you need the wipers in the vertical position.

To do so, turn the engine and electronics off, then push the wiper lever all the way up and hold for 3 secs. The wiper will sweep twice and then stop in the vertical position.

The passenger side wing mirror swings down when you put the car in reverse.

But it only does so when the wing mirror adjustment tab is switched to the driver's side.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub777

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back