Unpleasant Experience at First Auto - Zaino Detailing Centre

Re: Unpleasant Experience at First Auto - Zaino Detailing Centre

andy_sg;666530 said:
I did get in touch with SS Tay and intend to post an update next week on the outcome of the appointment.

However, some users have misconceptions and shifted blames towards me. It's not something that I like to hear nor do I like to be accused.

In every business, there are bound to be happy and unhappy customers. It is virtually impossible to make EVERYONE happy. But it is important for the management to rectify and turn those unhappy customers to happy ones. That is why companies have PR and customer relations department because customer retention is crucial nowadays given the intense competition.

So I won't comment further until the next appointment with SS Tay and his team.

IMO, it's seems like you are making use of public pressure to get god knows what you want from Zaino. Brother, no offense but everyone is turned off by your toilet paper remark. Utterly shows a lot about your nature and way of being. If you are careful with your words, you won't be wrongly accused and end up in such a predicament.

You mentioned about PR and customer retention and etc, if you really meant well you could have adopt the right approach by calling sstay before firing with your keyboard. Stop being a parochial and you'll be happier bro, just my two cents worth.

Gleamese;666712 said:
IMO, it's seems like you are making use of public pressure to get god knows what you want from Zaino. Brother, no offense but everyone is turned off by your toilet paper remark. Utterly shows a lot about your nature and way of being. If you are careful with your words, you won't be wrongly accused and end up in such a predicament.

I believe whatever we do, there must be a contingency plan, A and B, maybe C too. I don't see it as a threat or whatsoever, it's just a backup plan. That's all.

As for toilet paper issue, it's all about taking care of little things and fine details for your customers. If you take it positively, it's a feedback that I want SS Tay to be aware, so that every customer can benefit, not just me of course since I won't be going to the shop everyday.

Moreover, if there is really no toilet roll at the workshop, then what the workers are going to do when they need to shit? Or are there toilet rolls in their storeroom but they are just lazy and can't be bothered to get it for their customers? If it's the latter, how can we be sure they will be dedicated in the car grooming when they can't even do this simple thing?

It's like if you visit your relative or friend's house and realize there is no toilet paper, you will remind them to replace it instead of letting another person suffer your predicament right? Or even at your home, you will replace the toilet roll once the current one is used up right?

Unless you're telling me that you are the selfish type of people? If you suffer, you want others to suffer too?

Whether they replace the toilet roll or not, I don't gain anything and it doesn't matter to me anymore. I just don't want the same thing to happen to other customers. Can't you even understand my kind intention? Sigh...

Gleamese;666712 said:
You mentioned about PR and customer retention and etc, if you really meant well you could have adopt the right approach by calling sstay before firing with your keyboard. Stop being a parochial and you'll be happier bro, just my two cents worth.

Forum is an open minded discussion for everyone to share their input, be it good or negative. If we only talk about good things, then it defeats the purpose.

I wish to find out if anyone has suffered similar predicament as me. It's just like people complaining about PML and so on.

Likewise, if First Auto can provide a good service, I'll be glad to compliment them.

Last edited by a moderator:

andy_sg;666744 said:
Likewise, if First Auto can provide a good service, I'll be glad to compliment them.

Don't, andy_sg! You might be accused of having hidden agenda or having a personal stake in this if you compliment! :)

No comments (shaking head)

kids.. grow up.. zzz

andy_sg;666744 said:
As for toilet paper issue, it's all about taking care of little things and fine details for your customers. If you take it positively, it's a feedback that I want SS Tay to be aware, so that every customer can benefit, not just me of course since I won't be going to the shop everyday.

Moreover, if there is really no toilet roll at the workshop, then what the workers are going to do when they need to shit? Or are there toilet rolls in their storeroom but they are just lazy and can't be bothered to get it for their customers? If it's the latter, how can we be sure they will be dedicated in the car grooming when they can't even do this simple thing?

It's like if you visit your relative or friend's house and realize there is no toilet paper, you will remind them to replace it instead of letting another person suffer your predicament right? Or even at your home, you will replace the toilet roll once the current one is used up right?

Unless you're telling me that you are the selfish type of people? If you suffer, you want others to suffer too?

Whether they replace the toilet roll or not, I don't gain anything and it doesn't matter to me anymore. I just don't want the same thing to happen to other customers. Can't you even understand my kind intention? Sigh...
Don't try to justify now with good sounding reasons. You posted here and in vasg as in the link VAGSG Community just before 11 pm informing 2 forums at large, later making amendments to your posts. After that, you smsed Tay at 1128 pm ( as mentioned by him in his post).

When you visit your friend's and relative's homes and find that there is no tissue paper, do you shout to all their neighbours your friends and relatives do not have any tissue paper (embarrassing them inflicting maximum damage) and then inform them of this later???

Guys, chill.

1) Be consistent. Why is it ok to bash PML for poor service and not other service providers?
2) If the forum is a pace for rant, why cannot just listen, offer your views, forget and move on like we do for many other rants?
3) Don't be paranoid. Why is it that when someone complains about some poor service, there is a motive? Similarly, when someone recommends good service, there is also a motive. Why can't we accept the statements for what they are?

pengful;666969 said:
1) Be consistent. Why is it ok to bash PML for poor service and not other service providers?
Is the bashing of First Auto stated above justified, or basis substantial as that against PML by some of the forummers here? Can others give their views as to the bashing done by the TS?

Some of the PML bashings are pretty bad as well. Such as car delivery delay by a few days. Of course there are sucky service such as servicing take a few days. Ayiah, everybody got their own ideals. Like I said... see open a bit, dun so picky. Life will be easier.

pengful;666969 said:
Guys, chill.

2) If the forum is a pace for rant, why cannot just listen, offer your views, forget and move on like we do for many other rants?
3) Don't be paranoid. Why is it that when someone complains about some poor service, there is a motive? Similarly, when someone recommends good service, there is also a motive. Why can't we accept the statements for what they are?

Good pt! agreed :)

i think posts should be more towards the relevant products, if product or service no good, ppl complain we understand but eh argue abt toiletpaper a bit waste time leh....anyway, i also dun wanna post in this thread like in case ppl want to read selectively whatever i post, i "thank" ppl for those who reads my whole post and understand my posting, no malice towards any parties or siding with either side....i give up sia....u guys can go fight it out in the forum arguing over toiletpaper.....have fun

how come we are still talking about toilet paper?

MW;667135 said:
how come we are still talking about toilet paper?

bro, it's pretty obvious that bmw323 kept talking about toilet paper issue to DIVERT attention from the poor standard and service I received from FIRST AUTO? I really wonder what is his intention for being so protective towards First Auto?

Everyday there are complaints about other companies in Singapore. Is bmw323 really so free to speak up for all of them? If not, why are you spending so much time to defend First Auto when you claim you are not related to them in anyway?

I find it amusing that you're more anxious than the boss (SS Tay) in protecting the image of First Auto? You reminded me of the Chinese saying, 皇上不急太监急!

Dun use cheap toilet paper..it contains bleaching agent that can cause anus cancer after prolong usage...sorry posted in the wrong thread...tot its all about toilet paper...

use tap water better as it contain minerals that we need.

Performance Centre is the best. 5 star toilet and butt-friendly soft toilet paper. I will go there if I need car grooming.

What a coincidence. I'm PS now. But me using water.
Sorry for OT. Hope this thing will have happy ending.

i dont tink the TS is concerned about the toilet paper so much but rather the attitude that he received when he requested for it. He was brushed away by the workers which indirectly making him feel that his A4 is too lowly and not worthy of their(zaino) time

lession learned from this thread: 1st - please bring toilet paper when going out, be it picnic, movie date or car grooming. you will never know when you need it. 2nd - when having stomachache, choose the cubicle wisely. it will be best if it's the squatting kind and they have hose to wash.

sperry;667285 said:
i dont tink the TS is concerned about the toilet paper so much but rather the attitude that he received when he requested for it. He was brushed away by the workers which indirectly making him feel that his A4 is too lowly and not worthy of their(zaino) time

I appreciate that you have put yourself in my shoes.

I would like to thank everyone in bmw-sg.com and vagsg.com for all the support and valuable advice including those sent via private messages.

It's heartening to know that people care for one another even though we may not know each other in person.

As the first session wasn't a pleasant one, the boss (SS Tay) was quick to offer me a "redo" session at no extra cost. I have dropped by FIRST AUTO yesterday for the remedy.

He was around to personally oversee my car grooming to ensure all the procedures were in order. It took 3 hours altogether compared to the 5 hours in the first session, a significant improvement in time. The overall result of the shine was also much better although they will not be able to rectify the meagre stone chips.

I have no doubt it was definitely a positive experience and I hope they will maintain this consistency in my next visit to First Auto.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back