unsprung weight

Re: unsprung weight

totoseow;195006 said:
u cant cut botak, shave legs hair armpit hair....if ur car auto..chop off one arm and left leg. save about 20kg. think can overtake mark XXV.

na,i am considering cutting my balls, they weigh a ton at least.and my car will feel lighter and more powerful.

Don't think he gambles. Don't think he's crazy either. Still losing to the Mark X is it?

jaskin;195099 said:
Don't think he gambles. Don't think he's crazy either. Still losing to the Mark X is it?

so far, no mark x jio me for race after that incident.

even if have i still wouldnt go beyond 100km/hr.

Seriously, I dun quite understand the logic of you trying to shave weights to oust a Mark X on the straight. If you want better power-to-weight ratio, and if you cannot increase the numerator, why not consider a ride with better power-to-weight ratio than to renovate your high-spec 330?

Just my 2 cents on mod efficiency.

kenntona;195109 said:
Seriously, I dun quite understand the logic of you trying to shave weights to oust a Mark X on the straight. If you want better power-to-weight ratio, and if you cannot increase the numerator, why not consider a ride with better power-to-weight ratio than to renovate your high-spec 330?

Yeah, like an Elise. Or M3 CS. Or buy an Impreza throw out everything except the front seat.

caySman;195115 said:
Yeah, like an Elise. Or M3 CS. Or buy an Impreza throw out everything except the front seat.

There we go.. well said..

kenntona;195109 said:

seriously,mark x is not inside my list of cars to beat in a straight line drag.
a bmw 325i steptronic will be sufficient to beat it.

dont need to kill a chicken with a cow cleaver.

Mr Ho
Are you happy with your E90 330? Honest pls..

ho2786;195016 said:
na,i am considering cutting my balls, they weigh a ton at least.and my car will feel lighter and more powerful.

Oucch...thats will be painful:) .

I would join California Fitness Club to shed off my waistline actually, which is currently as wide as 19" rim. Want to join? currently got promotion offer.:laughlik:

TripleM;195133 said:
Mr Ho
Are you happy with your E90 330? Honest pls..

half half la.looks good to me,only need a bit more power.waiting for supercharger,its going to be a long wait.

ho2786;195150 said:
half half la.looks good to me,only need a bit more power.waiting for supercharger,its going to be a long wait.

Actually, i'd maybe want to know how long it's goanna be. Tho i do think they should have one for the 6cyl, i've heard many things like the blockis weak (structure wise), magnesium??.. was it wilson who commented on that?.

Anyways.. not really sure abt it but of course i'd like to see a SC kit for the E90/92.

My advise is maybe looking into other stuff now, there is so much you can do to shed weight off and being a BMW.. very minimal la dude, go do ur handling or something.

It's never how fast you can go but how you go fast, a statement everyone knows of.

shaaz;195157 said:
It's never how fast you can go but how you go fast, a statement everyone knows of.

Takumi san, i know this.. its like saying : lumpar and lumpar chi is different.. tio boh?:laughlik:

shaaz;195157 said:
Actually, i'd maybe want to know how long it's goanna be. Tho i do think they should have one for the 6cyl, i've heard many things like the blockis weak (structure wise), magnesium??.. was it wilson who commented on that?.

Anyways.. not really sure abt it but of course i'd like to see a SC kit for the E90/92.

My advise is maybe looking into other stuff now, there is so much you can do to shed weight off and being a BMW.. very minimal la dude, go do ur handling or something.

Orh LuLu;195171 said:
Takumi san, i know this.. its like saying : lumpar and lumpar chi is different.. tio boh?:laughlik:

Tio Daniel san!!!!!!!!....... :laughlik:

bro ho,

i teach u a method sure can win the mark x at the traffic light.
u start to cheong once the perpendicular road light change to red. sure win by 1 sec. mark x will be so stunned.

but look out for perdestrain. :)dun kill anyone

hitmee;195183 said:
bro ho,

u start to cheong once the perpendicular road light change to red. sure win by 1 sec. mark x will be so stunned.

Wah you teach him methods used by taxi drivers. hohohohoho

actually no need to mod or add supercharger until so charm lah. This is what you need:)

hitmee;195183 said:
bro ho,

wah lau,you want to teach me to go holland is it ?

I think what ABD meant was that you should change your car colour to red. I had mine sprayed recently to red and I swear it feels much lighter and definitely much faster. You should do likewise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back