unsprung weight

Re: unsprung weight

very useful one. u try....mark x super edition also scared of u man...
another method is you use a piece of cloth, cover ur speedometer. then u no know you reached 100kmh liao.

i am sure ur 330 can beat XXX

yogi_lite;195230 said:
I think what ABD meant was that you should change your car colour to red. I had mine sprayed recently to red and I swear it feels much lighter and definitely much faster. You should do likewise.

Yeap just spray it red and add quad exhaust. put a "///M" badge. Cheong ah !

yogi_lite;195230 said:
I think what ABD meant was that you should change your car colour to red. I had mine sprayed recently to red and I swear it feels much lighter and definitely much faster. You should do likewise.

wah lau, wu bo ? first time hear leh.you really joker sia.

hitmee;195231 said:
very useful one. u try....mark x super edition also scared of u man...
another method is you use a piece of cloth, cover ur speedometer. then u no know you reached 100kmh liao.

i am sure ur 330 can beat XXX

a lot of jokers in this forum.

yo HO....

after goin thru are threads (unsprung weight/Hiop/Ceramic Brakes)....

1. ur need for speed... especially with this MarkX thingy is driving u to the edge... not good for u la mate...

2. at this rate n cost... think its wiser n definitely more economical for u to change n upgrade ur car ( 335? or S204 etc)

else... ur car is pretty fast as it is... as compared to the MarkX (on paper n on the road).... just relax a little n enjoy ur nice ride as it is oredi...

chill bro....

cheers

cool bro

its all for fun lah,something like a past time for me.

pg7170;195336 said:
yo HO....

after goin thru are threads (unsprung weight/Hiop/Ceramic Brakes)....

1. ur need for speed... especially with this MarkX thingy is driving u to the edge... not good for u la mate...

2. at this rate n cost... think its wiser n definitely more economical for u to change n upgrade ur car ( 335? or S204 etc)

else... ur car is pretty fast as it is... as compared to the MarkX (on paper n on the road).... just relax a little n enjoy ur nice ride as it is oredi...

chill bro....

cheers

ho2786;195339 said:
cool bro

its all for fun lah,something like a past time for me.

okok... then its ok... was worried u going too close to the edge la.....:)

from wat i heard.... the new 335 will have endless modding potential possibilties....
think of Ardika's 996 Gemballa... twin turbo MONSTER man!!! :lol2:

ho2786;195364 said:
LGT = Large Goods Truck ?

Lamborghini Gallardo Turbo?

1000BHP/ 2000Nm that one I heard. When u full throttle, yr testicles will be sent to the rear, and likewise when u brake(ceramic), those 2 members will end up in the footwell:)

Hi Mr. Ho and fellow BMW forumers, it was out of curiousity that brought me to this thread, and I have to say, it is extremely interesting and exciting to read the development. Nevertheless, I'm not an owner of a BMW at this point in time, but believe me not, the Beemer has always been a wonderful ride and top my list of dream cars.

Having said that, I would also like to highlight that a 330 is definitely a hell of a ride. To top it, I seriously respect owner who respect the government ruling on speed limit and hence, driving at 100km/h. Just so you know, the speed limit in Singapore's highway is 90km/h, so at 100km/h you're still speeding. Need less to say better traffic lights. Sigh!

With reference to 330 being a 6 second car, we have no doubt about it, and it definitely can take on most ride on this tiny little island of ours, without much effort. But whining over being overtaken by another ride to me is childish and sore. I guess in our today's environment, we are all potentially rushing for time, and may not have the luxury to always keep within limit, and having such a ride of a life time, it's simply too temping to push it a little hard and test the government polices. So my point, let it slide, let's respect other road users, they may be rushing for something urgent and for sure, that is not displayed in the rear wind screen when the Mark-X overtook YOU! And when someone is driving at 60km/h, do we need to also post that online? Puzzle me, cos' the forum will be full of thread on who is going at 60km/h, 76km/h, 102km/h and so on so for. If you can't take being overtaken, drive faster!

On one of the thread, it was indicated that a 330 with a 6 sec 0-100km/h will take off way ahead of a Mark-X potentially 8sec, 0-100km. And considering that, the 330 will be X number hrs ahead of the Mark-X when reach bla bla destination (like I bother reading too much into it). But being a within limits kinda of guy, and a guru in mathematics, keeping at 100km/h will actually put YOU behind the Mark-X for a number of hours, as indicated that the Mark-X needs to go at 150km/h to overtake you. And with your words OVERTAKE, how can you be ahead. If you're driving at 100km/h. STOP whining when a 1L car overtake you. So suck it up and swallow, or learn to drive faster!

Having said so much, I still turely respect the 330 as a wonderful car built by the Germans, but I can't say much about the dude behind the wheels. If I own such a ride, I'll definitely enjoy the potential, of course, if one has it. Can't speak for other owner, cos' they're pure show off, maybe need to drive slowly so the whole freaking world can see HIS ride. Might as well get a M3 sticker on the ride, can save all the MOD as well.

I guess by now, you know I drives a Mark-X, and I have to say, YES, 330 is definitely a fast car, and a definitely a ride many would love. But balls of THAT driver, a definite laughing stock! With those forthcoming MODS, I seriously think your money is well spend if you're driving at 100km/h MAX (Hope Beemer don't do speed car on 330, which I'm sure, but maybe on those VERY VERY HO ones). I just hope you have a RJ45 point somewhere on your head. It will definitely access the net. Try this site, http://www.downloadabrain.com. Hope this helps. Enjoy you 100km/h 330 Beemer. Si bei HO!

No offence, if any, shit happens. Suck it up dude, get a life. Oops I meant a brain.

Hi Mr. Ho and fellow BMW forumers, it was out of curiousity that brought me to this thread, and I have to say, it is extremely interesting and exciting to read the development. Nevertheless, I'm not an owner of a BMW at this point in time, but believe me not, the Beemer has always been a wonderful ride and top my list of dream cars.

Having said that, I would also like to highlight that a 330 is definitely a hell of a ride. To top it, I seriously respect owner who respect the government ruling on speed limit and hence, driving at 100km/h. Just so you know, the speed limit in Singapore's highway is 90km/h, so at 100km/h you're still speeding. Need less to say better traffic lights. Sigh!

With reference to 330 being a 6 second car, we have no doubt about it, and it definitely can take on most ride on this tiny little island of ours, without much effort. But whining over being overtaken by another ride to me is childish and sore. I guess in our today's environment, we are all potentially rushing for time, and may not have the luxury to always keep within limit, and having such a ride of a life time, it's simply too temping to push it a little hard and test the government polices. So my point, let it slide, let's respect other road users, they may be rushing for something urgent and for sure, that is not displayed in the rear wind screen when the Mark-X overtook YOU! And when someone is driving at 60km/h, do we need to also post that online? Puzzle me, cos' the forum will be full of thread on who is going at 60km/h, 76km/h, 102km/h and so on so for. If you can't take being overtaken, drive faster!

On one of the thread, it was indicated that a 330 with a 6 sec 0-100km/h will take off way ahead of a Mark-X potentially 8sec, 0-100km. And considering that, the 330 will be X number hrs ahead of the Mark-X when reach bla bla destination (like I bother reading too much into it). But being a within limits kinda of guy, and a guru in mathematics, keeping at 100km/h will actually put YOU behind the Mark-X for a number of hours, as indicated that the Mark-X needs to go at 150km/h to overtake you. And with your words OVERTAKE, how can you be ahead. If you're driving at 100km/h. STOP whining when a 1L car overtake you. So suck it up and swallow, or learn to drive faster!

Having said so much, I still turely respect the 330 as a wonderful car built by the Germans, but I can't say much about the dude behind the wheels. If I own such a ride, I'll definitely enjoy the potential, of course, if one has it. Can't speak for other owner, cos' they're pure show off, maybe need to drive slowly so the whole freaking world can see HIS ride. Might as well get a M3 sticker on the ride, can save all the MOD as well.

I guess by now, you know I drives a Mark-X, and I have to say, YES, 330 is definitely a fast car, and a definitely a ride many would love. But balls of THAT driver, a definite laughing stock! With those forthcoming MODS, I seriously think your money is well spend if you're driving at 100km/h MAX (Hope Beemer don't do speed car on 330, which I'm sure, but maybe on those VERY VERY HO ones). I just hope you have a RJ45 point somewhere on your head. It will definitely access the net. Try this site, http://www.downloadabrain.com. Hope this helps. Enjoy you 100km/h 330 Beemer. Si bei HO!

No offence, if any, shit happens. Suck it up dude, get a life. Oops I meant a brain.:woowooo:

Jippun Driver in Mark-X : " Ba Kia Ru....Aa To BMW 330i neh, overtook kah, ar-no 100 km/h kah !!!! "

German Driver in BMW 330i ; " Zee Mark-X Ziz Vasder Zin Za 330i, Zee Mark-X Jus Suvertook Min at 130kmh.....holei zhit !

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ho come for sundays meet up la..we will all love to meet u...maybe wilman will teach u how to breed snails....after that horse cannot run.

thank you for your insight,but seriously mark x owners should stick to their own forums.and please dont come in here again.you are going to make my thread keena closed again.

so long dude

(btw have you recently drove past a 330i at 130km/hr ? i have a strange feeling you are the one.if so,can we meet up and compare our balls,cause my manhood is seriously questioned after that incident.)

Xpress;195426 said:

:woowooo:

totoseow;195439 said:
ho come for sundays meet up la..we will all love to meet u...maybe wilman will teach u how to breed snails....after that horse cannot run.

can you promise me that you will not wack me up if you see me.cause i am short and fat and look promising as a punching bag.

Xpress;195426 said:

No offence, if any, shit happens. Suck it up dude, get a life. Oops I meant a brain.:woowooo:
clap clap calp.
Nice.......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups