unsprung weight

Re: unsprung weight

ho

come to futsal on tuesday...i heard Freya is coming. :)
we promise we wont wack u. just take turn to take ur 330 for a spin while u r make to be goalkeeper and those not driving ur car take penalties shot at you. hee hee

u siow ah...whack u for what..lose my job lose my family go to jail.....i ask my friends from ah seng aquarium to beat u la.

ok seriously...talk is cheap. just come to the meet up...no one is gonna be rude.

arguing in forums is like winning a race in the special olympics...even if u win u r still a retard....(no offence to special people)....just highlighting a point bout being internet hero. so come down...i buy u ice tea.

Seriously....why did you buy a 330 when you only go at 100km/h? Because you want everyone to see you in your nice powerful car? Even a 1ltr fiat uno (my first car) can go at 100km/h...although a bit noisy. Stop posing with your 330 and drive it properly like its meant to be

marklee;195469 said:
Seriously....why did you buy a 330 when you only go at 100km/h? Because you want everyone to see you in your nice powerful car? Even a 1ltr fiat uno (my first car) can go at 100km/h...although a bit noisy. Stop posing with your 330 and drive it properly like its meant to be

seriously most of the time i drive at 200km/hr.that particular night i was so engrossed with chic chating with my new babe that in a moment of negligence ,i let that mark x slip past me.that incident have been haunting me since.

since then i have installed a radar meter in my car,when any car behind suddenly speeds up trying to overtake me.a mayday alarm will go off reminding me to step full throttle to prevent overtaking by the unidentified speeding bogey.

(i guess you drive at 250km/hr most of the time since you are a lee and i presume LKY is your grandfather.)

ho2786;195516 said:
seriously most of the time i drive at 200km/hr.that particular night i was so engrossed with chic chating with my new babe that in a moment of negligence ,i let that mark x slip past me.that incident have been haunting me since.

since then i have installed a radar meter in my car,when any car behind suddenly speeds up trying to overtake me.a mayday alarm will go off reminding me to step full throttle to prevent overtaking by the unidentified speeding bogey.

(i guess you drive at 250km/hr most of the time since you are a lee and i presume LKY is your grandfather.)

:lol2:

I can only wish LKY was my grandfather...den I have a chance to be the heir to the throne and get S$3.1M a year..unfortunately I am not

I drive a lousy 316i...so I can't even sniff 200....I drive in the middle lane of the expressway at 80-90 when I feel like relaxing...110 on the first lane when I'm rushing. I don't zua accelerator when the light changes to green and I don't complain when people overtake me fast while i'm drving at 100 coz i scared tp will catch me. (whether or not they think I am trying to race with them):juggle:

I am normally a road hog, let pple chiet me left right and center.. about the only "X" I manage to overtake are the BMX 2 wheeler. Mr. Ho, you have so much bhp compared to me, can spare me some?

Oh.. there you go again.. driving at 100km/hr.. Sign.. Seriously I won't know.. like I said a 330 is a beautiful ride and a monster when it comes to power.. When I drive pass one.. I'm sure I'll know.. but for the matter.. do you actually count how many Xes actually drove pass you, Mr. MathematicsGuruThatCan'tCountVeryWell..

Anyhow.. save your manhood to yourself.. and maybe for that drop dead gorgeous lady your had in your ride when an X overtook you.. Driving at 200km/h.. that got to be HUGE!! I meant your EGO.. not your manhood.. for the matter.. BALLS!

Have a GREAT weekend GUYs!! Sorry if I crossed any path or caused any displeasure, seriously have no intentions. I seriously respect the RIDE, and I still think it's a fabulous ride meant for people with Character!! -- Need I say more?

Peace peace, I got a Mark X buddy laughing with moi over this.

It doesn't matter what u drv, can even kenna overtake by kencil if sane meets insane driver on public roads.... whats the point?

PS - Ho, your posting always veri colorful(good fund), INCREDIBLE... :p

ho2786;195516 said:

Dear Mr Ho, I am deeply impressed with your ability to travel at 200km/h ... most of the time. It doesn't mean your ride is powerful but rather... your Balls are big.
Then again, it could also mean that your trumpet is even bigger. I dunno. I am still wondering.
That particular nite, I am sure not only the Mark X slipped past you. I am also pretty sure a handful of Blue Toyota Crowns whizz past you too.
And for that, you have been very sore and it haunts you. Alamak ... I mean . My God .... Piangz ....
And because of that 'sore' incident, you went to install a 'Radar Meter' ???
I dunno what to say. On the other hand, I fully understand how you feel. I understand that it's not a good feeling and it could be bugging you for a while.
Correct me if I am wrong but you may have made an effort to forget about that particular nite. Still, it haunts you.
You may feel that your chest grows tight at times.
You may even stop your work suddenly and stare into blank space just to think about what happened that nite.
You may even glow your eyes with anger whenever you see a Mark X running on the road.
Chances are.... you may even have the urge to gun any Mark X that you may find while driving.
You may feel and hear giggles around you at times.
I just wanna let you know that even the rest don't agree OR understand you, I DO !!!
Just bear with it and learn to accept it and come to terms with it.
If you still continue feeling the same way, don't worry. You must find the right solution cos you are not in the wrong.
Afterall, Life is full of great emotions and frustration.
Don't let it affect you and the people around you, including the nice BMW Forum Members and Fellow Members from other Car Clubs.
Clench your Fist but don't extend your arm out.
If you really really find it so so hard to swallow the gust of injustice. Then I will suggest that you do what is Right ...................

Please call 63892000.
The is still light at the end of the tunnel.

"If you Drink, Don't Drive..... Drink finish, then Drive!!!!"

SafetyCar @ Singapore Mark X Club.
No Harmful or ILL intention towards the good people of BMW Forum. SG
Just For Fun ..... Happy Labour Day Guys and Gals

btw, my friend told me 330 can buy 2 mark x. how true is that? also, mark x at 8 sec? the pi didnt tell me that ... just wondering. sorry, not in the loop as i am overseas. cheers, imc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back