Unveiling the Stormtrooper

Re: Unveiling the Stormtrooper

wolf73;676170 said:
Iphone 4 CF cover to match your CF lip & Diffuser? Wahahahahaha

When sunLIGHT shines in see CF iphone 4 cover.... Matching Matching......

Eh, you order the wrong lights that don't fit your ride, also don't tell me to buy phone cover for the wrong phone mah! You know I using BB! Wahahahaha!

MW;675930 said:
No matter how slow and how high your car is, all cars must go Bugis Junction carpark Middle Road exit to try out once in a lifetime. Its every Singapore driver's initiation carpark so that whenever you sit down kopi talk, any mention of this carpark will give you sweet memories...

My balls almost dropped when I went through that cp exit. I could hear the screeching sound going up and down the hill

merkava74;675800 said:
Wilson, I'll be calling u soon.... Haiz....

It's not just the lowering for the looks.....it's the handling that gets so much better with superb comfort!!

PM any of the 4 F10 with the KW V3 installed for a taxi ride & you'll know what I mean............

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/uuc-parts-wilman2772/46830-kw-v3-bmw-f10-5-series.html

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/introduction-greetings/49891-5-series-f10.html

Just installed my own KW V3................steam....................

'The Great White'

SY3;675768 said:
Sweet l like the front lip n rear diffuser...where u get huh bro...can Kai siao Bo...:)

Bro, nice meeting up with you! I'll let you know on the kit soon!

How can I miss this thread? Awesome ride and photos bro...need to teach me the setting ya...hehehe...using the M9? :ultrasho:

gr8golf88;686959 said:
How can I miss this thread? Awesome ride and photos bro...need to teach me the setting ya...hehehe...using the M9? :ultrasho:

Thanks, bro! Point-Shoot. Wahahaha! Time to bring your toy out too!:goodup:

nice ride... :goodup:

personally don't fancy the rims too :silenced:

i think i keep seeing your car in bukit merah area... was wondering what freunde is.. tot it was some german tuner or something... see you around!

Je_taime;687116 said:
nice ride... :goodup:

personally don't fancy the rims too :silenced:

i think i keep seeing your car in bukit merah area... was wondering what freunde is.. tot it was some german tuner or something... see you around!

Hi Je_taime.... there are less than 20 Freunde rides on the roads.... watch this space ;)

Jas, Nice pics!! I want to see the stormtropper in the ride la.... hahahaha

wah... very nice super white n mod.... :thumbsup:

Fantastic man.....
Love the car..

Hopefully one day my Black 523 will be as nice or close to as yours...

:thumbsup: Bro merkava74,

BEAUTIFUL pictures of a GORGEOUS car. I'm a die hard Star Wars fan, and I can tell you, Darth Vader himself would love a ride in your car. I dunno about others, but I think the rims go perfectly well with the theme! Absolutely stunning. Congrats on the ride & the tasteful modifications :thumbsup:

Bro, Saw your car along PIE on friday night... was in the Black F10 next to yours.haha

Bro ckbmwe60... one piece of advise, never never drive beside him,
he change lane without checking blind spot and signal....

wobbles;696278 said:
:thumbsup: Bro merkava74,

BEAUTIFUL pictures of a GORGEOUS car. I'm a die hard Star Wars fan, and I can tell you, Darth Vader himself would love a ride in your car. I dunno about others, but I think the rims go perfectly well with the theme! Absolutely stunning. Congrats on the ride & the tasteful modifications :thumbsup:

Thanks bro! I am a big fan too! Here's a photo of me. hahahah! :)

6564093391_7edee42df5_b.jpg

Power..........

Merry Christmas..........
cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88buzz