USA Top 10 Chick Cars

centurion

Here are the top 10 luxury cars driven by women in the USA - according the proportion of the primary driver being women. Take note LUXURY cars, the top car driven by women is the Honda Civic in the USA.

http://www.forbesautos.com/slideshow...ml?partner=aol

This is a slideshow. WAIT for the next slide.

You'll never believe the #1. NO IT'S NOT THE 3 SERIES.

No offence to the owners. I was just looking at the slides myself now knowing.

Re: USA Top 10 Chick Cars

not that surprising actually once you give it some thought... was actually expecting it.

Ouch! Thank god I passed on the #1 :)

Here I guess it would be the SLK. It's sad the way these cars get tai-taified. It even seems to have happened to the convertible version of the 350Z.

not that bad lah... just that now its official i will it a gu niang car...

a Gu Niang car is better than old man car.

My previous Limo was a 50+ car.

My current car is a mommy car.

Jialat!

wahahahaa! its ok lah... as long as you enjoy the car.. thats what's important

The Ody is overpowered at 170km/h. The VTEC engine is a bloody race engine with the revs going sky high and the torque non-existent. I dare not go past 120km/h in SG coz I have no confidence in its stopping ability. I dare not take corners at any significant speed. The G is only 0.3 according to my ass-meter. It's not really ENJOY the driving, but I'm really enjoying the utility.

well whats most importantly is that you enjoy something right? Must understand that certain tools fit certain jobs... no tool universal one...

Suipalucsea;191997 said:
Ouch! Thank god I passed on the #1 :)

Here I guess it would be the SLK. It's sad the way these cars get tai-taified. It even seems to have happened to the convertible version of the 350Z.
yea i tot it will be the SLK too..or copen,Gallardo silvia+++ :yummie:

tt and slk to my casual survey usually owned by males who THOUGHT they knew about cars and were infatuated by the cars' sleek looks. BUT once they owned it they wished they bought something else. These are usually people who hang out magazine sections in Kinokuniya and buy DuPont Registry or Octane or Intersection and forego Evo and C&D and R&T.

The Mini Cooper is in my casual survey owned by sensitive males. NOT in the bad sense, but they prioritize design and looks more than any other. That being said Peter Egan loves his Mini.

nicholastan91;192159 said:
i have no idea why..

Maybe volvo employs good looking hunks as mechanics... every 10,000km would have been a good experience and breakdowns would be superb... me thinkz... kekekekeke..:)

nicholastan91;192159 said:
i have no idea why..
VOLVO is still regarded as the safest car in the world. Soccer mums love their children and therefore they drive Volvos, as advised by their husband. That's my take anyway.

volvo must be doing something right to get so many women to buy them? if not, they'd be out of business already... hahaha!

MRacer77;192282 said:
volvo must be doing something right to get so many women to buy them? if not, they'd be out of business already... hahaha!

No idea why.. when i was schooling there, or even watching comedy sitcoms from the states, Volvos (generally the station wagon models) are always mixed together with mothers with younger kids (schooling age).. Guess what caySman says is correct.. it could be the safety issue.. but I always thought it was the additional space they got from the station wagons.. then again, there are other station wagon models around too.. so it could be a combination of the two..:confused:

dunno man... but their station wagons are quite cool...

In the USA, if you want space, you got Escalades and Expeditions and HUGE XL sized Odysseys. No need for station wagons. If you want the biggest there's always the new Ford Super Chief pickup conversion into a MPV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back