Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Bro Aaron,

Pls PM me details of Francis' workshop, labour cost to change, stockiest cost.

Many thanks!

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Bro Aaron, thanks for the info and prompt response. Appreciate very much :)

richardteh;1066521 said:
Bro Aaron,

Pls PM me details of Francis' workshop, labour cost to change, stockiest cost.

Many thanks!

Hi, have about the same problem. Can you provide the stockist and workshop name and contact? Thanks.

richardteh;1066573 said:
Bro Aaron, thanks for the info and prompt response. Appreciate very much :)

No problem. Have a great new year

HP Chan;1068431 said:
Hi, have about the same problem. Can you provide the stockist and workshop name and contact? Thanks.

Ok, PM u now......

Hi Aaron can pm me the details too. Thank you!

haan;1068484 said:
Hi Aaron can pm me the details too. Thank you!

Ok, PM u now

Hey, I have the same but much less severe problem, can you please PM me how much it cost you for parts and labour?

cubic_nz;1070256 said:
Hey, I have the same but much less severe problem, can you please PM me how much it cost you for parts and labour?

Ok, PM u now...

View attachment 59520

Thanks to Bro Aaron, I got my problem solved today! When the mechs opened out my engine I was glad to see a relatively sludge free engine.

I changed engine valve seals, valve cover gaskets, vacuum pump gaskets, oil filter holder gasket, oil change and oil filter change and also changed the oil separator and all hoses.

I am a happier 3 series owner now!

Hi bro alvin, what a clean engine you have.

Zincman;1070442 said:
Hi bro alvin, what a clean engine you have.

Lol I'll been topping up 1l of oil every week because of my oil leak issue, that is why the engine clean clean..

alvinado;1070443 said:
Lol I'll been topping up 1l of oil every week because of my oil leak issue, that is why the engine clean clean..

Ha,
That's funny

alvinado;1070443 said:

I hope my engine will be as clean as yours. I've been doing the same too for the past 1 month. 1l every week.

Golden brown is a good color

Hey Aaron, can you pm me the stockies as well as the repair workshop and cost of it? Thanks!
Not sure if my case is similar to yours but i have been experiencing 1l engine oil lost every 1k-1.5k. Recently, i found out there is a small sludge of yellow substance in my coolant which i believe is oil. I've also experienced random and occasional engine stall at while waiting for light to turn green

Engine stall = problematic. Must really find the real cause behind

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for posting this thread on the valve seals issue. I am having the same problem , please pm me the details for the repairs example - Stockies shop location and prices for valve seals and gasket / workshop name and location with labor cost (excluding the stockies) etc. I shall look forward to your reply. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Godspeed

Hi Zeals and Godspeed, i've PM you the info from Bro Aaron.

All the best...

Zeals;1073119 said:
Hey Aaron, can you pm me the stockies as well as the repair workshop and cost of it? Thanks!
Not sure if my case is similar to yours but i have been experiencing 1l engine oil lost every 1k-1.5k. Recently, i found out there is a small sludge of yellow substance in my coolant which i believe is oil. I've also experienced random and occasional engine stall at while waiting for light to turn green

Sure,
I can PM u.
I believe u r facing multiple problems

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back