Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

So many E90 with this problem ah.... This is crazy. If only Sgp WS can offer a lower price. No choice bolehland cheaper.

Maybe I buy the mechanic over to SGP and let him work at a ws to do this valve seal change. Sure bzness good good.

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Most 320s running on the road now are at least 4 to 7 years old so I think there will be quite a significant number of them require parts replacement like this. No choice and if you do open such a workshop please pm me and if I need to change valve seals, I will look for you.

Valve seals changed at bolehland for about 2 weeks now. No more white smoke and topping up of oil! Thank you Bros for the lobang...........:)

going to the ws to settle my valve gasket today :)

Hi there Aaron, would appreciate it if you could pm me the stockist, repair cost, parts cost and the workshop.

Thank you!

hi, any feedback on the ws, and crowd, service level ? thanks..

lesliek;1034831 said:
going to the ws to settle my valve gasket today :)

Hi all. Since I had the valve seal and gasket changed about 1.5 mths ago, the oil level stays and did not 'dissappear'. Thanks again to brother Aaron and lkm. Also the ride feels smoother and more power :)

lylcnn;1035004 said:
hi, any feedback on the ws, and crowd, service level ? thanks..

hey bro, service is really good, mechs there knows what they are doing. boss is friendly.
crowd wise, quite packed. would suggest to go there early, else you will be stuck in the jam coming back.

thanks again bro aaron for the recommendation!

joshua182;1034981 said:
Hi there Aaron, would appreciate it if you could pm me the stockist, repair cost, parts cost and the workshop.

Thank you!

Ok, PM u already

Hi Bro Aaron,

Pls pm me the stockist and the cost as well as the workshop and the cost.

Many Thanks in Advance!

marcus788;1035901 said:
Hi Bro Aaron,

Pls pm me the stockist and the cost as well as the workshop and the cost.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Ok, PM u now

I have a set of valve seals (16 pcs). Bought from stockies but decided not to go about the repair.

Please pm me.

Scottycoco;1036078 said:
I have a set of valve seals (16 pcs). Bought from stockies but decided not to go about the repair.

Please pm me.

Good luck for ur sale.
I know there are a few members that need the valve seal.
Please show a pic so that we can see the part number ?

Hi Aaron, I'm currently facing the same problem as you did. Could you also kindly PM me the name, price and location for the WS and stockist?

Thanks in advance!
goonwai

goonwai;1040109 said:
Hi Aaron, I'm currently facing the same problem as you did. Could you also kindly PM me the name, price and location for the WS and stockist?

Thanks in advance!
goonwai

I am PM u already

Hi Aaron, My e90 too is facing the same problem as you were. Could you also kindly PM me the name, price and location for the WS and stockist?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron_BMW;931193 said:
Dear all,

Just for sharing so we can all help each other benefit from this.

Problem:
I had white smoke coming out from my exhaust after idling for a few minutes and the engine consumes the engine oil.
It is estimated that I would need to top up 4L of engine oil monthly.

Solution:
I bought my own Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket from stockies in Kakit Bukit area and brought them to a workshop to change.
Please note that this is NOT considered a top overhaul. This is simply just a replacement of the worn off valve seals which caused the engine oil to leak.

Downtime:
Down time is within the same day, morning 10am till evening 5pm.
I went to cut hair, massage and shop around while waiting.

After the service, car feels more powerful, no more smelly white smoke. I am a happier BMW owner.

Please see attached pics for easy understanding.
IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

My engine before opening up.

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

The arrow shows the valve location

IMG_1882.jpg

The arrow shows the tool used to extract the valve

IMG_1883.jpg

PM me if u need to ask me for the stockies or workshop, it’s easier for me to reply.
Cheers~!

Bro,can PM me the cost and workshop details too.Thanks alot

All PM already

Bro same problem here, don't mind pm the details as well?

Thanks in advance!

Killallspy;1043968 said:
Bro same problem here, don't mind pm the details as well?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, PM u now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back