Waiting for my 520d!!!!

Re: Waiting for my 520d!!!!

N54toN47;973544 said:
I will pay roughly about $800 on top of the $1200 for a 1995cc per year. The fuel cost savings will offset this additional diesel tax amount in 4 months. I will be saving money for the next 8 months. All calculated before buy car lor!

Ok congratulation den

N54toN47;968393 said:
So how! Any thoughts (bitchy or otherwise)? All are welcome.

here were mine;
1. Didn't want to go to pump every week (18km/l)
2. didn't want to pay penalties for high emissions (had a Z4 s35i previously)
3. Wanted more comfort (see no.2 above)
4. PI price is attractive compared to PML but latter doesn't have anyway
5. Better torque than 520i
6. Rave reviews from Europe, South Africa on the car
7. M Sport package;)

Congrat bro !!

This oil burner will clock 1100 to 1200km with one full tank...

Aurion;976089 said:
Congrat bro !!

This oil burner will clock 1100 to 1200km with one full tank...

Thanks bro! i am really looking forward to that...only need to pump once every 2.5 weeks going by my 500km per week driving routine.

The wait though killing me is giving me lots of time to think of mods! But have to hold back on some or else no more money left in the bank!

What's your current ride?

N54toN47;976097 said:
Thanks bro! i am really looking forward to that...only need to pump once every 2.5 weeks going by my 500km per week driving routine.

The wait though killing me is giving me lots of time to think of mods! But have to hold back on some or else no more money left in the bank!

you're cool dude .... :inlove:

N54toN47;976097 said:

What's your current ride?

My JB friend owed 520D much more powerful torque den my 520i :boring:

Yeah the 520d torque is almost like a 535i. But the 520d and 520i 0-100 time is about the same right? There was this torque discussion on here couple weeks back lol

N54toN47;976116 said:
Yeah the 520d torque is almost like a 535i. But the 520d and 520i 0-100 time is about the same right? There was this torque discussion on here couple weeks back lol

Hi Bro,

geez dunno what happened i post like 6 times but none of it go thru... hope this one get posted.

you mention u opted for almost everything except the large screen as it will be cheaper to do it locally.

how about the head up display?? the one which display info like navi and speed onto the windscreen one.. u opted for it??

how much ah ?? just kapo

hehe also if you dont find it too sensitive , possible to share which PI u bought from and how much?? pm me possible?

if not its ok.

marker6;981564 said:
Hi Bro,

geez dunno what happened i post like 6 times but none of it go thru... hope this one get posted.

you mention u opted for almost everything except the large screen as it will be cheaper to do it locally.

how about the head up display?? the one which display info like navi and speed onto the windscreen one.. u opted for it??

how much ah ?? just kapo

hehe also if you dont find it too sensitive , possible to share which PI u bought from and how much?? pm me possible?

if not its ok.

hello bro

I didn't get the HUD cos i'm on a budget;) There's lots of cool options like active steering, active cruise, soft close doors etc. but most stuff I don't need and just wanted to keep the price in the range of a 520i or its probably better off to just a 535i. I got it from Leco Prestige. I bought it before the MAS measures kicked it in so its on the high side of things and the price has come down quite a bit since then so you should just check it out.

N54toN47;981604 said:
Not yet haven't arrive!!!

No ETA? I am watching this space :p

ETA early June So I going 3 week holiday starting tomorrow cannot tahan waiting!!!

I know that Euro IV diesel has very low soots. It would be good idea to flush exhaust with water during servicing.

davidtch;983776 said:
I know that Euro IV diesel has very low soots. It would be good idea to flush exhaust with water during servicing.

My 520d is EuroV hehe mo better!!! DPF is maintenance free

N54toN47;983791 said:
My 520d is EuroV hehe mo better!!! DPF is maintenance free
But the fuel is Euro IV.

In MY, good mechanic will flush Exhaust with running water. After service, confirm smokefree despite Euro II Diesel fuel.

davidtch;983797 said:
But the fuel is Euro IV.

In MY, good mechanic will flush Exhaust with running water. After service, confirm smokefree despite Euro II Diesel fuel.

Thanks, good to know. I wonder those 520d sold in MY use what kind of diesel? There must be Euro IV diesel pumps there right? Cannot be the Euro II?

N54toN47;983807 said:
Thanks, good to know. I wonder those 520d sold in MY use what kind of diesel? There must be Euro IV diesel pumps there right? Cannot be the Euro II?
The fuel is still Euro II. So, those cars are w/o DPF.

Waiting for my 520d!!!!

N54toN47;973475 said:
i got a white one with everest grey interior and m sport package which comes with the hexagon trim and anthracite headliner. added sunroof too.

I think I saw yr new ride in Leco today, very High omv value

Do share your driving reviews after collection as I'm looking to buy a unit from either Leco / Vincar.

Also contemplating whether to wait for new facelift launch or grab the existing stock unit. Any advise about it?

Tuning in and starting to countdown for the review

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88zorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back