Waiting for my 520d!!!!

Re: Waiting for my 520d!!!!

Wanted to get the all weather rubber ones actually but don't believe they come in grey (only black and beige) so I no choice got the 3M ones...want the mats to match my grey interior lah. The good thing about the 3M ones is that you don't really see the sand/dirt so very low maintenance. I tried telling myself to use the velour ones that came with the car but after a few days cannot tahan already.

I had the cheapo 3A ones in my Z4 (came free from PPSL) and those are really quite lousy, coming apart when reaching 1 year...hope the 3M ones do better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;1010885 said:
Are the diesel from the different companies any different ? Shell vs Esso vs SPC ......

Dunno leh, i only use Esso because i think it has the best discount with that Esso Platinum Card thing? I was thinking its better to stick to 1 brand too. Okay, the gross thing about diesel is that the nozzle very black and dirty, unlike petrol. The good part is that I only go to the pump once every 2 weeks now, gets about 800km on 65l.

N54toN47;1010957 said:
Dunno leh, i only use Esso because i think it has the best discount with that Esso Platinum Card thing? I was thinking its better to stick to 1 brand too. Okay, the gross thing about diesel is that the nozzle very black and dirty, unlike petrol. The good part is that I only go to the pump once every 2 weeks now, gets about 800km on 65l.
Take a rubber hose & put it into your exhaust tail pipe. Turn on running water. At the beginning, it will sea of black. Turn off once the water become clear again.

That's the trick Malaysian mechanic used to clear tail pipe for pickup truck.

davidtch;1011104 said:
Take a rubber hose & put it into your exhaust tail pipe. Turn on running water. At the beginning, it will sea of black. Turn off once the water become clear again.

lol sorry i wasn't clear, its not my car exhaust that is dirty, its the petrol station fuel pumping nozzle haha anyway my exhaust is dark chrome so a bit hard to see if its dirty or not

N54toN47;1011108 said:
lol sorry i wasn't clear, its not my car exhaust that is dirty, its the petrol station fuel pumping nozzle haha anyway my exhaust is dark chrome so a bit hard to see if its dirty or not
Get this Dirty Work Wipes - Muc-Off

It is anti-grease wipe. Wipe clean the nozzle before u used it loh.

N54toN47;1011115 said:
cool! thanks! i've been using those cold storage kitchen wipes grey packet for my hands, smell quite good lah haha
I bought from my friend a pack of 15 sheets for $9. What my friend sells is more for cyclist. It even clean up my hand very well after having chilly crab.

After that the exhaust tone will change to sound like a Performance Exhaust. Should keep the engine running while doing this though .......

davidtch;1011104 said:

I alway buy guardian house brand... i swear by its goodness.... comes with offer every now & then.. very compact too! Low price for premium quality!

Damn...i sound like a salesman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88zorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back