Waiting for my 520d!!!!

Re: Waiting for my 520d!!!!

N54toN47;999856 said:
its nothing short of stellar! really loving it. the lower end torque is quite apparent and I really don't need to rev much to get it going. despite the break-in max rpm of 3500 (vs petrol's 4500) i'm having zero problems accelerating. the cabin is well insulated and u don't really hear much of the tiak tiak unless you are outside or have the doors/windows open. getting the m sports package with sunroof was a great idea on hindsight, the shadowline really sets it apart from other F10s (which are rampant these days). I was considering upgrading the screen to nav pro but its quite pricey and I don't use nav so might just wait and see on that.
These in car sat nav can't beat WAZE lah. Somemore need to pay $$ to update map. Other than Sart Sart factor, it is not that much useful.

N54toN47;999858 said:
I also changed my grilles to glossy black today to match the black glossy shadowline:D

View attachment 51077
Nice VRN holder.

davidtch;1000074 said:
These in car sat nav can't beat WAZE lah. Somemore need to pay $$ to update map. Other than Sart Sart factor, it is not that much useful.

Nice VRN holder.

got the holder at this shop:
Chuan Heng Signcrafts?
Blk 33 Sin Ming Drive #01-361
Singapore 575707
Tel : 6552 4133

very nice auntie and her worker helped me out!

Anyone care to share advice and experience on tinting? How much IRR does one need? I am covered at home and work but sometimes got meeting at my HQ then kena park in the sun about 3 to 4hrs...appreciate any inputs pls.

N54toN47;1001047 said:
Anyone care to share advice and experience on tinting? How much IRR does one need? I am covered at home and work but sometimes got meeting at my HQ then kena park in the sun about 3 to 4hrs...appreciate any inputs pls.

Come, open your mouth.
Interior and Exterior Care

N54toN47;999858 said:
I also changed my grilles to glossy black today to match the black glossy shadowline:D

View attachment 51077

Nice gloss black .. where did u get it and how much? Thks

M stripes are passe...bro. peel it off immediately when u r sick of it.

jonleeck;1001057 said:
M stripes are passe...bro. peel it off immediately when u r sick of it.

but its a m sports version so i thought it went well with the whole look....:verysad:

Ask u ahhh, u go pump petrol, the attendant got rush out to stop u from pumping diesel or not?

MW;1001060 said:
Ask u ahhh, u go pump petrol, the attendant got rush out to stop u from pumping diesel or not?

Haven't pump yet but will let you know...might take a while because 1 tank lasts about 900km and i just collected car.

900km?!! >~{\

N54toN47;1001064 said:
Haven't pump yet but will let you know...might take a while because 1 tank lasts about 900km and i just collected car.

Strawberry. .. u dun have it. Creamy.....yammy. mine 450km plus.. but I song.

Alright u win.

Remember to pump in spurts ...... Diesel foams. Think of it like filling up a glass of beer.

Don't shake the car when pumping ......:yummie:

N54toN47;1001064 said:

After pumping u need to pat the boot and wait for it to burp.

Argh I want a diesel so bad. Wonder how your car will respond to a chip tune? Pretty sure the torque figures will increase incredibly

matrock;973543 said:
Don't forget to calculate the extra diesel road tax u have to pay , yes u have to pay that ON TOP of the normal road tax. Recently garment got reduce it for euroV cars. Go google " disel tax" u will find it. So in the end , u have to do ur sums carefully whether the petrol money u saved can be more den this bloody diesel tax or not

I don't understand why our government would want to tax more on diesel model, especially so when it is supposed to be more environmentally friendly... same applies to hybrid whereby they are much more expensive to buy. =(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ku3933
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back