Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

TobyNik;255822 said:
Don't think so......Brudder! I have not done it for about 3 yrs liao.......The last time was with AXL, TripleM, ARsony in 2004........:(

Perhaps can't even stand up now.......:lol2:

Simon bro, be confident of your ah hem....

Haha, anyway the DVD right, give me a call tmr if you're dropping by Raffles' Place. I'll actually be at Fullerton for lunch so slightly further away so give me a bit of notice to walk to where it's convenient for you. Cheerios! :)

Jas... Shall we hav tea tomorrow??? Hahahaha... I might head to ocbc centre to hand up some documents...

Lazy to read back ... onli Jas wanna a SME hor?

BTW, mi not bringing doggie coz after that got to rush to a baby full mth party .... But Haze u can bring urs :)

Don't lah.........The doggies will be very hot on the boat leh....And do you gals know if your little ones have motion sickness problems....moving around in the boat with the boards passed around while getting ready may not be so safe for the doggies as well. Imagine if someone accidentally drops any gear on board and it lands on the dog.....

The last time we had a dog with us on the boat, it was quite a mess and moreover some boat owners may not like it if the little one pees or poo......

I mean....this is just a thought cos I know how it's like as I had 3 dogs before.....

Sadly, they've all gone to the "Rainbow Bridge"...........

Sorry....OT

Hahahaha... dont wan la... bring my dog... they aint trained so if they r... i got to chase like mad... Plus my dog wil b damn scared... I dont wan to scared the shit out of my little 1...

Must see how. Friday workload is unimaginable. Tomorrow long lunch... Call me then see how.

Please do not bring your dog. It's very messy and very hard to take care on the boat. I'm very serious.

The last time I went on my friend's yacht, we weren't even wakeboarding, the dog already drove us nuts. Some dogs can get hysterical on the boat yet alone all the poop and pee...

I like eat Hot Dog one... danger or not to bring me along?

Wah that one very dangerous...

Boat 1 (Instructor - Alan Mak from Launch 2002 Launch 2002 Wakeboard School - Ride Better, Go Bigger!)
1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Tobynik
6. DK (Event Photographer)

Boat 2 (Instructor - Andy Chng from Waketime New Page 1)
7. Sareve
8. Charmmykitte
9. Charmmy's friend
10. dpointt
11. dpointt's friend

Here's the list again and let's get back to WB. Sareve, I don't have your number and you have disappeared for a while. Can you confirm with me again? PM me your number by Saturday can? Don't worry if you can't come but you have to let me know so we won't be waiting... So confirm we meet outside Launch 2000 about 7.15 to 7.30am???

Thos who are having breakfast there will come earlier to makan...

I'm definitely coming, I haven't posted much cause I don't know you guys what, abit paiseh!

As for breakfast, think I will ta-pau mine and eat on board la...
Not a morning person, think my tummy will still be asleep!!

After boarding, got a sandy satay club member is inviting you guys to pop by his stall at Simon Road, opposite Heartland Mall in Hougang... Shall we have our lunch there as well??

Cant wait for tmrw.... and see how many times my diving practice will be??!! heh...

You're such a Singaporean. Haven't had breakfast thinking of lunch. I think if they don't have anything on, these guys would be open to go anywhere, we're all very chinchai one...

Eh... pls let me know wat are the plans after wakeboarding... so I can reject other plans...

OK Last Reminder.

We will meet at Punggol Marina, outside Launch 2000. 7.15-7.30am for those who are having their breakfast. 7.45-7.50 am for those who are not.

Please call me if you have any problems but if you need direction, please call OLL. He has got his Yakuza car to guide you.

Lunch will be tentative and be decided tomorrow.

Ok guys. I will keep this thread for organisation of wakeboarding events. Give me a couple of minutes, I'll set up a new thread for the pictures so you don't have to click back all the time. Proceed to The Lounge.

Excellent ride today. Haze is improving in lightning speed. OLL is so zai you can balance a glass of water between his boobs. Como is already standing tall. Tonbynik just puts the rest of us to shame considering he hasn't been riding for the past 3 years.

Guys, thanks for all the fun. You have no idea how much you've brighten up my Sunday.

Next week also fully booked. But we might have space for ONE more rider.

The tentatively confirmed riders:

1. FP
2. Como
3. Haze
4. Sareve

Sunday 14th October 2007 11am - 3pm Pencil this into your schedule NOW.

Sareve or someone, could you guys do a short writeup on your boat as well. We'd like to share your fun as well. Rumours has it - Sareve was flipping, turning, spinning, rolling like a real pro... Well, that's cuz he's one. When he go for his competition, we should all go cheer for him.

Not much improvement la... just my luck... But I stil cant go left... Hahahaha... But using the one hand move really makes you wake better...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aw8fyi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back