Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

You've been great. Don't need to be so modest. Toe side usually takes much longer time so you're not alone.Even for Simon and myself, our toeside is still weak. We'll def do much better next week.

Hahahaha... We'll see we'll see... With Simon on board... pressure comes in man... Hey FP I'll try to make it next week... I'm afraid that I might work and that is why I ask if you could push it to afternoon... But I'll most likely go for it... Any changes, I'll let you know

The tentatively confirmed riders:

1. FP
2. Como
3. Haze
4. Sareve

I have decided we should open this to 6 riders in case Haze can't make it.

1. FP
2. Como
3. Haze

Ya i keep changing my mind... Either 4 or 5 riders. I'll ask some friends if there's no one else on this forum who wants to go...

ah orh from Kuantan :

another fun and thrilling wakeboarding session!! Nice morning with warm/calm water and plenty of sunshine, coupled with a group of fun kakis... cannot ask for more to start off a Sunday morning.

great to meet new faces.. Saeve, dipointt and friend. Glad to see Charmmy again!!

Jas and cheryl, your gals are most improved boarder for the day as compared to last week! amazing improvement. well done!

Como, u r a fighter! luv your spirit lah! nv give up attitude! A kaki i would like to have for any sport event!

Simon hia tee, dun noe what to say.. u r the champ! u make wakeboarding look so easy!

With your few guys and gals in a boat, fun lah!!

As i mentioned, thrilling day too! Alan our instructor and captain of the boat save my life lah!! in one of my ride, i prata and was still waiting for the boat to come and pick me up... from far, i see another boat with a wakeboarder approaching me fast and furious but still in a pretty safe distance apart, but the wakeboarder decided to do a uncalled and stupid stunt (a jump) towards his left towards me... i saw him coming and honestly with the board still on my feet, there is nothing much i can do... luckily, Alan was fast enough to see what stupid thing tat guy is going to do and quickly speed up and shield me with his boat. I tell u, without Alan's quick reaction, the chances of that stupid wakeboarder hitting me is pretty high!! now i noe why Jas highly recommended Alan to be our instructor.. he simply has plenty of patience with his students and always making sure safty is his the number 1 priority in his boat!

looking fwd to boarding with ur guys and gals and of course, to be in Alan's boat.!

Ah Orh...

btw.. another few more session, i m Beach boy Ah orh.

Hahaha... Beach boy eh...

FP... I will let u know asap... Cos boss complaining abt me mia frm work... Ha!!!

Let's Sing.... Bitchy Boyz!!

Aruba, jamaica ooo I wanna take you
Bermuda, bahama come on pretty mama
Key largo, montego baby why dont we go
Jamaica

Off the florida keys
Theres a place called kokomo
Thats where you wanna go to get away from it all

Orh LuLu;257248 said:
ah orh from Kuantan :

As i mentioned, thrilling day too! Alan our instructor and captain of the boat save my life lah!! in one of my ride, i prata and was still waiting for the boat to come and pick me up... from far, i see another boat with a wakeboarder approaching me fast and furious but still in a pretty safe distance apart, but the wakeboarder decided to do a uncalled and stupid stunt (a jump) towards his left towards me... i saw him coming and honestly with the board still on my feet, there is nothing much i can do... luckily, Alan was fast enough to see what stupid thing tat guy is going to do and quickly speed up and shield me with his boat. I tell u, without Alan's quick reaction, the chances of that stupid wakeboarder hitting me is pretty high!! now i noe why Jas highly recommended Alan to be our instructor.. he simply has plenty of patience with his students and always making sure safty is his the number 1 priority in his boat!

looking fwd to boarding with ur guys and gals and of course, to be in Alan's boat.!

Ah Orh...

TUA Eh, (LAO DA in Hokkien)

I wanted to PUNCH that CB Ang Moh's face!!!!!! :furious:

First time I see someone ride like that! So CB "COME LAN"! :furious:

I saw you didn't want to say anything after Alan F**Ked that Ang Moh.......

Err.. my Orh Hia.. write so much about the event and forgot to mention I am still camel face.... nabez...:evil:

Orh LuLu;257248 said:
ah orh from Kuantan :

Glad that you are alright, bro!!!

fiercepink;257219 said:

1. FP
2. Como
3. Haze
Haze may not may not make it. :laughlik: I'm in amidst of getting more people but priority would be given to BMWsg forummers.

Orh LuLu;257248 said:
ah orh from Kuantan :

another fun and thrilling wakeboarding session!! Nice morning with warm/calm water and plenty of sunshine, coupled with a group of fun kakis... cannot ask for more to start off a Sunday morning.

great to meet new faces.. Saeve, dipointt and friend. Glad to see Charmmy again!!

Jas and cheryl, your gals are most improved boarder for the day as compared to last week! amazing improvement. well done!

Como, u r a fighter! luv your spirit lah! nv give up attitude! A kaki i would like to have for any sport event!

Simon hia tee, dun noe what to say.. u r the champ! u make wakeboarding look so easy!

With your few guys and gals in a boat, fun lah!!

Ah Orh...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. You're a gerat rider. I'm glad I can feel my own improvements as well. I love Como's spirit as well, never say die. Like ka zua... Haha. Jokes aside, his attitude is something all of us can learn from.

TobyNik;257323 said:
TUA Eh, (LAO DA in Hokkien)

I wanted to PUNCH that CB Ang Moh's face!!!!!! :furious:

First time I see someone ride like that! So CB "COME LAN"! :furious:

I saw you didn't want to say anything after Alan F**Ked that Ang Moh.......

That guy is insane... Even if he's headed for death, he shouldn't drag anyone into it. But glad all ended well. I've never seen Alan so angry...

FP... Trying very hard to make it... Will convince my boss asap... Cos... He wil b away on thurs night for korea... So I got to help out in the branch and events...

1. FP
2. Como
3. Haze
4. Lindalim55 from SGR

Please note:

Wakeboarding this Sunday is CANCELLED.

I will organise another week in the coming week... Watch this space...

Everyone can't make it.

Cuz our friend Uncle Como also can't make it and you're tentatively so I just called it off. All my WB friends all not in SG so will reorganise one.

Oh... icic... It's good too... So I can head to work without my boss calling me and pestering me... =) Just let me know what are the plans for next week...

Just to make you guys jealous... This is my new boyfriend/hubby for the next coming months. I'll be eating, sleeping and playing with it. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Haha...

Anyway, let me know your preferred time/day (Sat or Sun) for the next week if you're coming to ride. :yummie: Put down your name and preferences:

1. FP - Anyday, anytime.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back