Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

it is tradition that bday gal drinks..............hahha.......i will bring my camera tonite....

wat sort of tradition is tat... let's drink tonight and go wakeboardin the nxt morning... c if any of us can stand on the board or not... hahahahaha... Good idea hor!

huh? Ok i will say this once and only once, never to be said again and i will deny ever saying it

Haze, you are perfect as you are. little dolly.

to me princess is stuck up, you are not stuck up

end OT

I will kill you at wakeboard

phil.....cheryl is good at wake board.......dun play play........

so u joining us next time ya.........

good your head, she's a girl, but i did see pic of her doing one hander.

maybe

I tink that was the simplest thing to do for a start... I could not change frm right handling to left... tat was saddening...

Haze, you are perfect in fact a little more weight would look good. Now that you're wakeboarding, you will need the energy and will still burn them off.

Phil, thanks for trying to forcefully bring me back into the conversation.

Simon, will explore the vest stuffs with you soon. I might get one that protects me from impact more than a super floater but at least must float if not will die...

As I was trying to say a couple of pages ago... Gosh I feel like I'm getting old and repeating stuffs...

Anyway, let me know your preferred time/day (Sat or Sun) for the next week if you're coming to ride.
action-smiley-026.gif
Put down your name and preferences:

1. FP - Anyday, anytime.

I need to make arrangements do please, do me a favour, put your names and preferences down. This is not the confirm go list, this is the preference list so I can book for the preferred timings.

Anyway, let me know your preferred time/day (Sat or Sun) for the next week if you're coming to ride.
action-smiley-026.gif
Put down your name and preferences:

1. FP - Anyday, anytime.
2. Haze - Anyday, anytime

I need to make arrangements do please, do me a favour, put your names and preferences down. This is not the confirm go list, this is the preference list so I can book for the preferred timings...

I'm already riding on monday and thursday, you guys are welcome to join me if you want to, just drop me a message.

1. FP - Anyday, anytime.
3. Sareve - Anyday, anytime

all going to turn pro.......wakeboard full time....

hhahaha....

como;258660 said:
all going to turn pro.......wakeboard full time....

hhahaha....

Better put your name and your preference down. You're hooked too...

Sareve;258659 said:
I'm already riding on monday and thursday, you guys are welcome to join me if you want to, just drop me a message.

1. FP - Anyday, anytime.
3. Sareve - Anyday, anytime

Sareve, I think Como will join you during weekdays... Wahhaha...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da88tube

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back