Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

Coming Saturday, 20th October 2007 10am - 2pm. Let me know who's coming...

1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL

I'm guessing Como and OLL is coming cuz you guys are the most chin chai ones but if you can't make it, let me know.

Simon Bro, Haze, you guys coming?

1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze

I'm guessing Como and OLL is coming cuz you guys are the most chin chai ones but if you can't make it, let me know.

1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze

We have space for one or two more. Tobynik wouldn't be able to join us this time but the rest are more or less confirmed.

No more? Sareve?

1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Charmmykitte - Of course sweetheart...
6. Sareve - I put your name down first, if not later someone take your spot. You told me anytime anyday so... If you can't come, just let me know, we're fine with 5 people as well.

Alright guys, we'll meet outside Launch at 9.45am. Do not be late.

yeah .... hopefully my knee heal by then .... injuried it last time round :(

And And ... i got my board too *wee*

wa... u guys r really getting into it ah... hahaha... Instead of me getting a board... I spend 1300 on a dior bag... damn...

Haze;259783 said:
wa... u guys r really getting into it ah... hahaha... Instead of me getting a board... I spend 1300 on a dior bag... damn...

Erm ... u can bring ur dior bag to ride also :nehnehhh:

which board did you get? got pictures? bring it along this saturday!!!

Sapphire,Ember,Base_large.jpg

2007 CWB Sapphire - is a 2nd hand board, the previous owner juz used it for one ride ... hopefully my friend able to pass it to me by Saturday.

does the bindings fit well? that's very impt. what size is the board?

board size is 134. I didnt get the binding from him, onli get the board ... i got another set of those slip in kind at home ... so gonna use that.

Fello Pros, ur need Cha Bee Hoon with extra egg for breakfast boh?

Ah orh kor kor... can fetch little haze to punggol again??? Too lazy to drive...

Orh LuLu;259944 said:
Fello Pros, ur need Cha Bee Hoon with extra egg for breakfast boh?

Como, you want your SME or Char Bee Hoon?

charmmykitte;259786 said:
Sapphire,Ember,Base_large.jpg

2007 CWB Sapphire - is a 2nd hand board, the previous owner juz used it for one ride ... hopefully my friend able to pass it to me by Saturday.

WOW!!!!!!!! CWB boards are usualy a little more aggressive in terms of rocker angle and that means HUGE POP and BIG AIR - if you get it right at the wake......

But soft landings are also well known of CWB. My only comment about CWBs is that they are a little slippery for me......doesn't seem to "catch" the edging as well as the Hyperlite or Liquid Force boards.....:)

But then again hor....I could be wrong lor cos I using "OLD SCHOOL" board and maybe my information obsolete liao.....:(

Some young guy with a nice tatoo on his back saw my board 2 weeks back and commented: "Wah!!!! That's your board??? Wah Lau! I thought it was a house board man! Really old school stuff you got there huh?"

My young friend, you really "made my day" after that cos I felt damn old....especially having to take about a week to recover from the pain after riding with the guys in Alan's boat!

Cheers! :laughlik:

TobyNik;260109 said:
WOW!!!!!!!! CWB boards are usualy a little more aggressive in terms of rocker angle and that means HUGE POP and BIG AIR - if you get it right at the wake......

But soft landings are also well known of CWB. My only comment about CWBs is that they are a little slippery for me......doesn't seem to "catch" the edging as well as the Hyperlite or Liquid Force boards.....:)

But then again hor....I could be wrong lor cos I using "OLD SCHOOL" board and maybe my information obsolete liao.....:(

Some young guy with a nice tatoo on his back saw my board 2 weeks back and commented: "Wah!!!! That's your board??? Wah Lau! I thought it was a house board man! Really old school stuff you got there huh?"

My young friend, you really "made my day" after that cos I felt damn old....especially having to take about a week to recover from the pain after riding with the guys in Alan's boat!

Cheers! :laughlik:

Expert speaking... (Not me! * looks at Tobynik with big big eyes, mouth ajar in awe)

CK, can you fit in more fins? I have slots for 2 carbon fibre centre fins and i added them in to give me the grip although my board is still quite slippery for me...

Good thing being, we'll get used to our board sooner or later. Dunno much about CWB board so shan't comment...

Old school boy, you must tell the young ones... You've drank more salt water than he did. And you've got a nice peh peh body somemore... Orh sareve, you say our uncle's board houseboard, you wanna die ah.... Oops did I say uncle?

i still have a twin fin surfboard, you can imagine the giggles it gets! hahaha

It was once used in a photoshoot for a surfing mag, when it was released, everyone pee themselves laughing, hahahahaha. OLD SCHOOL rocks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da88tube

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back