Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

wah.....new board ....damn nice..leh........where u bought it from?.........beri jealous now !!

OLL will ask u to go robson to Carbon Fibre it. hahah

FP, i dont mind wakeboarding on sat any time... But on sunday, I can only let you know when the week comes

como;258011 said:
wah.....new board ....damn nice..leh........where u bought it from?.........beri jealous now !!

OLL will ask u to go robson to Carbon Fibre it. hahah

He better don't. After the saga last week, he'd better buy a florescent green board with bright yellow vest so everyone can see him. Orh lu lu somemore...

Hahahaha... Yea... No more orh orh liao... More of bling bling!!! Hahahaha... Too dark cannot find him or see him nia...

must dye his hair lumi somemore...then swee.........then cfm can see.....

with the emu hair, damn chio man...

WAH!!!!!!!!! MAI SIAO SIAO leh!!!!!!!!! New board and bindings man!

FP

Which LF board is this? Length? Rocker angle? Fins (Molded or what?), What bindings are those? They look very comfy........

Oh yeah...go buy a board bag to protect your gear as well......

Welcome to the world of owning a board! hahaha! Now....you'll need to go through the chores of washing your gear after every session, LIKE ME! hahahaha!

BTW, I realized I forgot to pass you the 3 wb movies last week! kekeke!

TobyNik;258150 said:
WAH!!!!!!!!! MAI SIAO SIAO leh!!!!!!!!! New board and bindings man!

FP

Which LF board is this? Length? Rocker angle? Fins (Molded or what?), What bindings are those? They look very comfy........

Oh yeah...go buy a board bag to protect your gear as well......

Welcome to the world of owning a board! hahaha! Now....you'll need to go through the chores of washing your gear after every session, LIKE ME! hahahaha!

BTW, I realized I forgot to pass you the 3 wb movies last week! kekeke!

It's the Cadence. Length i think 134 shit now you can roughly calculate my weight... It has molded canted side fins and removable fibreglass fins... It's an 2006 board so cheaper than most board but good enought for me... The whoel set up still quite ex man. I spent more on my bindings...

Bindings also from LF it's the Shane OT 2007 whatever that means... but very comfortable and sufficient protection.. wanted to get the Melissa one but that was black and too expensive. that has solid protection man and it's closed toe.. would prfer closed toe but this is good enough.

:woowooo:
have the edge protector so that's sufficient for now.. Next I'm gonna get the vest...

I have a brilliant jet pilot vest, love it, good brand, can we get them here?

Or, i can give you my parachute vest?? Lifleline one

phil;258264 said:
I have a brilliant jet pilot vest, love it, good brand, can we get them here?

Or, i can give you my parachute vest?? Lifleline one

Can get Jetpilot here. But expensive lah, Phil! :yummie:

Nowadays, seems like the O'Neil and Neil Pryde ones are very commonly used.

I'm using the Neil Pryde Impact vest....Good for crashes but does not float very well.....:( Was told that's how it is with good impact protection vests.....something about the design being good with absorbing impact force but compromising on the floatation aspects.......

BTW, you gonna join in the wb sessions one of these days?

Cheers!

the guru speaks.... :)

Simon, joining us the next rd?

Im not surprised the neil pryde and oneill ones are good. Impact protection? how can a vest reduce that? If anything, it would increase it, got more surface area and is made of floaty stuff!!

Ok, so wheres these shops one buys this stuff? The shops at Punggol is it?

phil, u shld join us for a session, it is nice n relaxing.

i will, i promised OLL i would

Dont want the girls to faint with my muscle mass and washbaord abs though, you know.

ahhhaah....they will not faint.....i am worried u will faint when u see them..haha

phil;258345 said:
Im not surprised the neil pryde and oneill ones are good. Impact protection? how can a vest reduce that? If anything, it would increase it, got more surface area and is made of floaty stuff!!

Ok, so wheres these shops one buys this stuff? The shops at Punggol is it?

Phil

Here you go......about the technology involved....

Impact Vest Technology

I am using the 4000 series.....the 5000 series is REALLY good but the damn thing really doesn't float so well.....I weak swimmer lah :( Scared lah......:lol2:

Como

Next round with you guys maybe in Nov man! Oct weekends difficult......:(

You go BIG BIG, ok? That's wb jargon......:)

wow, thats some pro stuff right there. So i cant wear the normal yellow one anymore? strange they make a vest that doesnt float.

hmmm, looks like everyone is getting into this, buying boards, vests, talking the jargon. Anyone got their own rope?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongcomco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back