Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

phil;260123 said:
i still have a twin fin surfboard, you can imagine the giggles it gets! hahaha

It was once used in a photoshoot for a surfing mag, when it was released, everyone pee themselves laughing, hahahahaha. OLD SCHOOL rocks.

YEAH! Old School rocks!!!!! :lol2:

BTW, phil......Did you know that you can surf behind a wakeboat if you really load up the boat and let the bugger "sink" in the rear more than usual?

Damn fun man! But takes quite a while to learn how to catch the continuous "downslope" of the big wake created......

It's called wakesurf and you can google and find vidz on this....pretty interesting!

Cheers!

And you've got a nice peh peh body somemore... Orh sareve, you say our uncle's board houseboard, you wanna die ah.... Oops did I say uncle?[/quote]

My Darlin' FP,

:furious: Say "nice" can already....no need to add the "peh peh" part lah :nehnehhh:

Anyway, wonder why in the pix came out so "peh peh" one hor?? Cos I think you guys (except Ah Orh) more peh than me leh.......:lol2:

Toby hello, thats really old school, i think i was doing that in like 1985 already!! haha

wah, just realised, i havent skied in over 15 years already. Time to get the old boy wet!!

wakesurfing looks way cool but seems really tough as well... I swaer they use UHU glue to glue the board to their feet... ooohhh

phil;260155 said:
Toby hello, thats really old school, i think i was doing that in like 1985 already!! haha

wah, just realised, i havent skied in over 15 years already. Time to get the old boy wet!!

Oops !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey, when are we gonna see some pix of ya riding with FP and the gang huh? :)

TobyNik;260154 said:
And you've got a nice peh peh body somemore... Orh sareve, you say our uncle's board houseboard, you wanna die ah.... Oops did I say uncle?

My Darlin' FP,

:furious: Say "nice" can already....no need to add the "peh peh" part lah :nehnehhh:

Anyway, wonder why in the pix came out so "peh peh" one hor?? Cos I think you guys (except Ah Orh) more peh than me leh.......:lol2:[/quote]

After the past few weeks, I'm not peh anymore... I'm getting my beachbabe wannabe tan... :laughlik:

oh, peh mens pale, i get it

Im not rinding with FP's gang, to pro for me. Let old man ride with old folk, then i may look ok!! haha

phil;260184 said:

Im not rinding with FP's gang, to pro for me. Let old man ride with old folk, then i may look ok!! haha

We're all rookies. Don't worry. Just come along this Saturday and yes, you're peh peh too. :lol2:

TobyNik;260109 said:
WOW!!!!!!!! CWB boards are usualy a little more aggressive in terms of rocker angle and that means HUGE POP and BIG AIR - if you get it right at the wake......

But soft landings are also well known of CWB. My only comment about CWBs is that they are a little slippery for me......doesn't seem to "catch" the edging as well as the Hyperlite or Liquid Force boards.....:)

oops ... i m a begineer :( I juz learning to go left & right, how to POP :(

I better go c if the board got fins ... dun wanna "prata"

phil;260184 said:

u will not be alone ... i m juz a begineer.

charmmykitte;260228 said:
oops ... i m a begineer :( I juz learning to go left & right, how to POP :(

I better go c if the board got fins ... dun wanna "prata"

wah i haven't learn how to pop leh... *idolise...

Anyhoooooooooo, tomorrow we'll be meeting in front of Launch 9.10-9.15am. Como will be buying char bee hoon for all (6pax). Confirmed attendance:

1. FP
2. Como
3. OLL
4. Haze
5. Charmmy + friend

Bring some snacks... Feed me!!!

i might drop by to be spectator... jia yu jia yu. it ends by an hour later right.

acupunch;260322 said:
i might drop by to be spectator... jia yu jia yu. it ends by an hour later right.

Hey acupunch, it's 10am to 2pm...

where about har, johor lang not very familiar. some actual address would be helpful.

thanks, but too late. visited the group this morning, but didn't follow along to watch them prata. :lol2:
next time, next time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back