Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

You guys are mad to play 5 10 la... hahahaha... I tink the 2nd time wil b a better vid though... 1st time was bad... I fell like so many times to do the bloody 180 deg... Damn i hate that one...

charmmykitte;260971 said:
Hey ... u shouted "all" hor ... but u onli open one hand so u got to drink instead.

Got, he drank dirty sea water...

fiercepink;260997 said:
Got, he drank dirty sea water...
Mai siao siao... "fresh" green tea le... Hahahha... With all the gabage as ingredients for him... Swee...:lol2:

wah.. from the video its seem dam pro sia, i mean the riders. :) nice clips.
looks really fun.

acupunch;261002 said:
wah.. from the video its seem dam pro sia, i mean the riders. :) nice clips.
looks really fun.
Join us the next time round... ask ur wife to do shopping after work and tis time round, pls leave her credit card with her so she can do without you for a few hours and you can be onboard and hav fun boarding...:)

haze, ur 180 damn nice leh in the video........

acupunch, come n join us....ok...promise......kena hooked for sure....

jas, yeah man........last sat is green tea, the week b4 is teh tarik....

como;261013 said:
haze, ur 180 damn nice leh in the video........

acupunch, come n join us....ok...promise......kena hooked for sure....

jas, yeah man........last sat is green tea, the week b4 is teh tarik....
Where got nice... stil got to pract on it... hahahaha

where is tobynik...the real pro.........?... mia for so long liao........

Haze;261019 said:
He is stuck with his twins ba... hahahaha

Haze,

Oct weekends very bad for me lah.....:(

Come Nov, I join you all again, ok?

Como,

Me not pro lah.....damn paiseh, please don't say that......:oops:

But hor....last week I dreamt that I went with you guys and managed to pull off one of them invert tricks again like I could many many moons ago.....:cloud9: Woke up.....NB....dream only.....

Now, with kids and all......Uncle KIA !!!!!!!! Cannot afford to get injured and also maybe B*LLS not so big liao......:lol2:

GO BIG, guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure we will see everyone popping off the wake like nobody's business very soon......:yummie:

Cheers!

TobyNik;261056 said:
Haze,

Como,

But hor....last week I dreamt that I went with you guys and managed to pull off one of them invert tricks again like I could many many moons ago.....:cloud9: Woke up.....NB....dream only.....

Now, with kids and all......Uncle KIA !!!!!!!! Cannot afford to get injured and also maybe B*LLS not so big liao......:lol2:

GO BIG, guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure we will see everyone popping off the wake like nobody's business very soon......:yummie:

Cheers!
Not a prob simon... Everyone is kinda busy tis mth too... OLL slept after his 1st try... Hahahhaa... No matter what, you're still better than the few of us bro... COMO SAY HE WILL DO THE FLIP THE NEXT TRIP!!! Hahahahhaa... I will just stay with my 180 1st... hahahaha...

TobyNik;261056 said:
Haze,

Como,

GO BIG, guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Tobynik, we're not riding this weekend so the next one would be in november so by then, you should be able to join us? But out of curiosity, why are October weekends bad?

Did you also see Como riding like a real pro? Way to go!!!

Dreams do come true and besides you've done it before so just practice a couple more times, I'm sure you can do it without sweat.

And you mean, soon we'll be popping the wake like you? :nehnehhh:

fiercepink;261078 said:
Tobynik, we're not riding this weekend so the next one would be in november so by then, you should be able to join us? But out of curiosity, why are October weekends bad?

Did you also see Como riding like a real pro? Way to go!!!

Dreams do come true and besides you've done it before so just practice a couple more times, I'm sure you can do it without sweat.

And you mean, soon we'll be popping the wake like you? :nehnehhh:

Hehehe! Thanks dear! Yes, dreams do come true but it's having to go through the "trying" part that could get real nasty lah! :confused:

As for popping off the wake, YES! Once you get stable on edging in and out both sides, the next thing is JUMP....If not, what you want? Keep riding left and right nia???:lol2:

Next session, try to do a heelside 1-wake jump loh...MAI TU LIAO!!!!

GO BIG!:)

nice video Charmmy! kamsia...

Simon hiatee, I improve liao.. so happy!

Haze;260994 said:
You guys are mad to play 5 10 la... hahahaha... I tink the 2nd time wil b a better vid though... 1st time was bad... I fell like so many times to do the bloody 180 deg... Damn i hate that one...

Haze, thur about 2pm u can??

Nxt time round i will try to do the 180 also *hee*

fiercepink;260992 said:
next time when i'm riding, stacia i'll pass you my cam then i can go back and breakdown my mistakes.

Hehe ... i got a better idea ... i video u down then sell u the videos lah :lol2: :lol2:

Haze;261015 said:
Where got nice... stil got to pract on it... hahahaha

aiyo, mi spend time to edit on that one leh .... said nice can?

.... ... coz u fall straight after turning :yummie:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back