Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

fiercepink;261078 said:
Did you also see Como riding like a real pro? Way to go!!!

ya ... he edge damn well meh ....

But como, can learn to go straight or not? U stand up nia straight go rite side liao *hehe*

left side got crocodiles waiting one

fiercepink;249980 said:
Anyone interested in wakeboarding? :juggle:

Doesn't matter whether you've tried it before or if you're a total rookie or the reigning WB king...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I go wb almost every weekend but if I can get about 5 people here per week, we can all go out as a group. Put down your name and if you prefer Saturday or Sunday. I will try to arrange something. This weekend may be somewhat of a short notice but PM me if you're keen.

1. FP :cloud9:

:woowooo:

Was there last weekend,
now arms and legs hurt like shit..
Next week cant, have a golf game to paly..
Thanks for organising..

Charmmy can you do a multi quote? you are one classic post whore man... btw, who is greddy? Jos, don't say so much, you better come next time we go wb.

why is it called wakeboarding and not wetboarding har, since you got wet all the time... cos i tot wake it for orang mati right? sorry my england not so powderful.

wake is the wave created by the boat which we used to surf...

oh I see... thanks for answering, appreciated indeed. I think most read my post would think I'm trying to OT lah kopi.

No lah. most people wouldn't know also. my job is to tell you guys and hopefully interest you enough to join us in future.

Dont just appreciate the ans... come and join us to appreciate the sport... hahahaha

acupunch;262257 said:
sure will sure will... looking out for the next session to come.

ok.........u must come ya.........cos i want to sit in ur car with ur new rims....heeh

just don't be on the 1st sat of next month, cos my wife not working on every 1st sat of each month. si peh wired.

no worries la... since you guys so onz... i'm sure there will be a weekend that I'm available. don't purposely arrange to suit my schedule, sekali I still can't make it, will be very pai seh.

I'm going to organise one next weekend. Will keep you updated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back