Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

FP, most prop I gonna give it a miss .... evening time quite hard for mi. Organise one in morning one can? *hehe*

wrxlady;252670 said:
If she dare to wear bikini, you wear G or thongs lor :lol2:
Bikini is nothing la... wear wear lah... oso wont die... hahahahaha... So hitmee!!! PLEASE WEAR THONGS!!!
fiercepink;252671 said:
Haze, do join us. Don't just watch. Give it a try. Besides, Alan Mak is a good coach!
Hrmm.... Coz before I meet u guys, I am working... so I am afraid that I wil b too exhausted to go with the flow... Plus... I admit... I SCARED!!!!

Ok so now, I need about 1 more... Hitmee only talk rubbish... So if Haze, you're coming, it's a done deal... It's going to be very fun...

Charmmy, I did try to organise for different time but it's very difficult to get boats nowadays...

i wear the G "toll ba lek" u lucky happy. haaa

rex....i will wear for u in a private session.

Haze, don't worry. Just come. Saturday morning I got alot of things going on also... I'll help you along the way... If you don't try, you'll never learn the sport and trust me, it's really fun!

fiercepink;252681 said:
Ok so now, I need about 1 more... Hitmee only talk rubbish... So if Haze, you're coming, it's a done deal... It's going to be very fun...

Charmmy, I did try to organise for different time but it's very difficult to get boats nowadays...
ALRIGHT!!! I'll go... but no promise if I will play alright... depends on if i am tired or not... So sorry... Coz I know I might be kinda stoning when I am clubbin on fri night and hav got to work on sat morning... Hee...

haze

tied ur bikini tight okie... ha ha
and dun let the board hit ur face.....or ur shin....damn pain

fiercepink;252684 said:
Haze, don't worry. Just come. Saturday morning I got alot of things going on also... I'll help you along the way... If you don't try, you'll never learn the sport and trust me, it's really fun!
Not that I dont trust you... I simply dont do sports due to my laziness so... Getting into it may b kinda diff... Hahaha... Well... We'll see okay... But I will definitely turn up for it...

No need for private sessions lah. I'm sure alot of guys and gals here will rather that this is an open house session for all!

FP, you guys and gals enjoy ya?

hitmee;252683 said:
i wear the G "toll ba lek" u lucky happy. haaa

rex....i will wear for u in a private session.

hitmee;252687 said:
haze

tied ur bikini tight okie... ha ha
and dun let the board hit ur face.....or ur shin....damn pain
Well.... You much hav got hit on ur face before to know the pain... How lousy!!!

fiercepink;252681 said:

sob sob ... thanks for trying. Sat I got a BBQ, gonaa help out with the food else i sure go :(

Haze;252686 said:
ALRIGHT!!! I'll go... but no promise if I will play alright... depends on if i am tired or not... So sorry... Coz I know I might be kinda stoning when I am clubbin on fri night and hav got to work on sat morning... Hee...

haha ... u will b awake when u kanna "slap" by the water.
Tried once when i suffering from hang over ....

charmmykitte;252699 said:
i still wondering how to get ur face hit by the board leh ....
Probably someone just din know how wakeboard works... or rather he wakes with his face on the board... HA!!!

charmmykitte;252701 said:
haha ... u will b awake when u kanna "slap" by the water.
Tried once when i suffering from hang over ....
Hang over nvm... But having hangover plus no slp is = dead.. Hahahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back