Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

jelly fish......yummy....

I'll arrange for next Saturday. Time will confirm again since some prefer mornings some afternoons... I need more names!!!

This weekend is the wakeboard world cup at bedok reservoi. Do go check it out. Let me know who's going.

I'd love to go wakeboarding with any of you guys! I usually ride with Ryders at punggol, I can make it any day of the week, but preferably weekdays because they're far less crowded.

Date: 29th Septber 2007 Saturday
Time: 4-7pm
Venue: Ponggul

I've already booked the time slot. Please put down your name if you are interested and are able to join me this Saturday. I need a total of about 5 people.
1. FP
2. Como

PM me for my number if you don't have it.

Charmmy lost again. Never reply my sms... Sob sob.

I've already booked the time slot. Please put down your name if you are interested and are able to join me this Saturday. I need a total of about 5 people.
1. FP
2. Como
3. Orh lulu 90023133 PM me ur number

how they charged and what to bring? is smeone there gng to teach newbie? meet there at 4pm?

Date: 29th September 2007 Saturday

1. FP
2. Como

The cost is about 30+ Max 40 per ride I think but also not sure. Around there...

Don't have to bring anything. Maybe a change of clothes. If you have board shorts, wear them. We'll meet at Punggol at 3.45pm outside the shop Launch 2000.

The boatman and also the instructor is called Alan Mak. Very nice and funny chap. Total rookies are welcomed. You don't need to know how to wakeboard at all.

OLL, i PM you already. Anything just call Como or myself. He's going to tombang me... Whahaha

Ah!!! I let you know again??? Coz I might have to work... Fiercepink... Need ur no. pm me can???

Orh LuLu;251918 said:

1. FP
2. Como

how they charged and what to bring? is smeone there gng to teach newbie? meet there at 4pm?

Ah Hia,

MAI HUAN LOH.......SIBEH HO SNG Eh!

Go to: Wakeboard Singapore

watch the videos, read a little about how to get started and off you go! Simple!

Wish I can join you guys :( ....haiz!

I was so addicted to it that I was riding every weekend....................

HAVE FUN! Alan is a good instructor and you will enjoy it.

REMEMBER: DON'T FIGHT THE BOAT! Just listen to what Alan says and keep your posture correct and you will be up in no time! :)

Toby, why can't you join us? You sound like a pro man... If you're currently in Singapore, let me know which are the better days, I'll try to arrange something. Alan is good right haha...

Haze, do join us. Don't just watch. Give it a try. Besides, Alan Mak is a good coach!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok365top

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back