Wakeboarding

Re: Wakeboarding

hitmee;253370 said:
FP
dun read too much into phil's post. he can pay $50 yet not turn up for event one. pilotsnoopy say one.

i didn't say leh...its in my mind...i didnt forget but i didnt say...

babe;253391 said:
Bro Orh... I bet u will fall in love with this sport.. haha.. its quite shiok once u master the skill.... i love it so much but too bad i cannot swim so have to give up... anyway.. enjoy guys/gals.. take more pic... hehe

I bet i will sis... always love the sun the sea and the Bikinis... kekekekek

33;253399 said:
Sawadee Krup.....coming back liaow...

acutally, was thinking to go but not sure if i can make it..... but i know you are going to love it.. you will call me soon for a individual one lah....

So i wil expecting your call soon...

Jus put name and under tentative lah.. nv go i will not said u tua king. come and pick me up sat.. Onzzz?

by the way, do u think if i wear scuba diving suit when wakeboarding will look funny boh? my wet suit in my store sibey long liao nv use. shld i oso wear my diving mask to protect from the oncoming water? kekekekek

33;253399 said:
Sawadee Krup.....coming back liaow...

acutally, was thinking to go but not sure if i can make it..... but i know you are going to love it.. you will call me soon for a individual one lah....

So i wil expecting your call soon...

eh alex.. call me if u and ah orh do individual... i want to see u doing 2 wakes jump and to see ah orh awesome body...:yummie:

Let's start the list on tentative wakeboarders. Your preferred days, when you coming back SG, preferred time... Blah Blah... I'll still try to organise if I can...

1. FP - Good on most weekends.

2. nYteMarE - back 20th Nov good on most Saturdays

3. weekends.. in twn i will join.

Orh LuLu;253405 said:
Jus put name and under tentative lah.. nv go i will not said u tua king. come and pick me up sat.. Onzzz?

by the way, do u think if i wear scuba diving suit when wakeboarding will look funny boh? my wet suit in my store sibey long liao nv use. shld i oso wear my diving mask to protect from the oncoming water? kekekekek

Mai ao, pra wah mee khun mak liaow....

U can wear your suit but a lot of swee swee gals cannot see your nice beautiful body liao... diving mask??? hmmmm, then u will be a wake clown liao,,,,,:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

babe;253408 said:
eh alex.. call me if u and ah orh do individual... i want to see u doing 2 wakes jump and to see ah orh awesome body...:yummie:

Out of the blue, you sound like Mark...TI KO PEH...WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Orh LuLu;253419 said:
ahem.. there u go.. my younger days.. Rodney no fight.

hmm.. then i must say.. ur body looks more awesome nowadays..... :cloud9: ....hahaha....okok.. End OT!!! :yummie:

FP.. Go Go Go!! Hope to see more and more organisers... :)

4, next round i sure go

3. OLL - weekends.. in twn i will join.
4. Hitmee - next round i sure go

Can don't be so lazy and put your name or not??

4, next round i sure go
5. Sareve - Good on all days except Fridays, I'll definitely go next time.

fiercepink;253364 said:
When you come back, it'll be monsoon season man. We'll organise one early in the morning so Phil can break into his BUTTER!!

Er,......I thought the BUTTER was mine?

Just kidding!

If you guys organize Sat 8am or 9am to start, please let me know........I usually ride with Vincent.....But Alan or Kevin also can........

Cheers!

You mean my explanation on payment not clear enuf?

How are you brudder???? Long time......

dpointt;253470 said:
so this Sat still ON?

YES! Eh i don't think i have your number leh. you PM me?

wah just came online after a long long day.....this post so the happening sia......

i think u to appoint an assistant organiser.........think u going to freak out from all those posts.........but i think u rocks.....

babe, next time.....whatever outing...u can ask FP to help u to organise....

como;253086 said:
touch wood...hor.....OLL also first time......i think.........sure damn funi......
hahahaha... is it... that will be fun...
como;253087 said:
it is at 4pm to 7pm.....Jas tio boh?
that's great coz i have got work til 3pm... :(

Don't flame me.

There are some small changes and I only found out 3 mins ago.

Alan Mak, the boatman + instructor, just sold his other boat so we're going on a slightly bigger and more luxurious boat. The hourly rate is S$110.

Attendees are:
1. FP
2. Como
3. dpointt
4. JewelL
5. OLL
6. Haze and maybe plus 1 friend.

Any objections or any unwilling parties? I swear I really didn't know about the sale of the boat until a while ago so don't kill me. I buy you guys drinks can?

So I say first, everyone will go on their ride. And we'll divide among the number of people and of course, say if i take 2 rides, we'll divide by the number of rides and then I'll pay for two portions. Fair?

If you wanna scold me, you can PM me, call me, sms me... I'll take the rap...

Don't worry jas... The price seems reasonable as my friends told me it's above 80bucks anyway... Don't stress yourself over that yeah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back