What is the fastest you have driven your cars?

Re: What is the fastest you have driven your cars?

milk15;281087 said:
me slighly more 91km/h..... :nehnehhh:

in kallang car park. going to SGR gathering....

jaskin;281288 said:
Wah that's fast man. Mine only reads 35km/h

ops.......hope police dun catch me

Ya, easily for your car. Cayman S right? 275km/h!

Jadis;281296 said:
Ya, easily for your car. Cayman S right? 275km/h!
NO. Cayman not really a cruiser. High speeds best achieved by luxobarges. Most recently, my Honda Odyssey.

in LS430 = 230kmh (in Jersey)
in e39 530i = 205kmh (in Jakarta)

Try to be how kong ming , tapi kana 103 kph at PIE Toa Payoh, really KNN. betul-betul SG ta-boleh ...

dave;281498 said:
Try to be how kong ming , tapi kana 103 kph at PIE Toa Payoh, really KNN. betul-betul SG ta-boleh ...

I also kana at Shenton Way at 78km/h when speed limit 60km/hr. KNN. Malaysia Boleh!

Highest I did was 255kph on NS with my 280+++bhp TC car but not in my slow BMW. :)
+++ from my mods!

Highest I did was 255kph on NS with my 280+++bhp TC car but not in my slow BMW. :)
+++ from my mods!

Jadis;281203 said:
kenntona;281199 said:
You guys are crazy. You know how many policemen lurking in this forum? This is akin to a public confession....... I would say my fastest speed clocked on my 335 is 80 km/h. I am a law abiding citizen......

We are just joking only lah! Always keep to the speed limit. Clean licence for 20 years tell you the fact. bo tai chee!
sorry i lied abt my 210km/hr in PIE... becos of trying not 'lose face" in this forum sorry my highest was 75km/hr in PIE, above 80km/hr parent not happy...

elmariachi;281500 said:
I also kana at Shenton Way at 78km/h when speed limit 60km/hr. KNN. Malaysia Boleh!

M'Y Boleh than 28th you must go lah.

280+ on the NS to wards penang in my dearly missed built FD3s... with more to go (tried for 300); but lack of road clearance and bollocks guts held me back... sigh... (disappointing my Midnight-Racing-Club spec members)..

280+kph on the NS towards penang in my dearly missed built FD3s... with more to go (tried for 300); but lack of road clearance and bollocks guts held me back... sigh... (disappointing my Midnight-Racing-Club spec members)..

Karat Highway towards KL from Kuantan - 265kmh

You guys are crazy. You know how many Malaysia policemen lurking in this forum? This is akin to a public confession....... I would say my fastest speed clocked on my E36 Coupe on NS is 80 km/h. I am a law abiding tourist......

on nsh speedo said 295, sustained for a few km, but i think not enough bhp to go higher. never broke the 300 mark then, but now old already think i never will.

Racebred;281867 said:
on nsh speedo said 295, sustained for a few km, but i think not enough bhp to go higher. never broke the 300 mark then, but now old already think i never will.

you old meh...

Yup! did that speed when I was younger.
Now older, think back really seow.

Now, drive safely, let others filter in, move to the left to let faster cars through, keep 4-5 car length of car in front.

No more zigzapping, no more tailgating, no more burning fuel for the sake of quenching the ego. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88vnncom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back