where is all the 130i owner?

Re: where is all the 130i owner?

Baby1M;864761 said:
Drunks never say they are drunks so I never believe anyone who say 'i m stock' because I too am stock :lol2::lol2:

i really stock mar that y wanna know more 130er :)

KeiHiN;864793 said:
Okie, now I m sure u r not stock liao :lol: :lol:

KeiHiN;864793 said:

For a start.. it is super hard to get stuff for this car... super...SUPER HARD.. lol...ur best bet is google, then again, its limited to UK/Europe side as US doesn't have the hatchback and therefore rarely make parts for us.

oh.. you can widen your search to include E87 as well... not all parts will fit but mostly can. ;)

Let me know what you are looking for, perhaps I can direct you to the site.

littleluki;865028 said:
For a start.. it is super hard to get stuff for this car... super...SUPER HARD.. lol...ur best bet is google, then again, its limited to UK/Europe side as US doesn't have the hatchback and therefore rarely make parts for us.

+1 to this.... really not easy to find... got to source online, and best bet is UK websites... I tried to buy some sports pedals from a Danish website, but will not fit cos left hand drive :whatthe:

Howdy77;865206 said:
+1 to this.... really not easy to find... got to source online, and best bet is UK websites... I tried to buy some sports pedals from a Danish website, but will not fit cos left hand drive :whatthe:

yeah, i learn it the hard way too. Got a "M" pedal footrest. After getting it, realise it is for LHD cars only, BUT, after some slight modification, manage to fit into RHD footrest (see below).. lol.

MFootrest.jpg

why the new 1 series I see on the roads are mostly de-badge de ah? Or it doesn't comes with the badge...:confused:

does it look nicer? or they preparing to replace with "M135"..heehee... just curious..

Anyways i just kaypoh..

littleluki;865362 said:
yeah, i learn it the hard way too. Got a "M" pedal footrest. After getting it, realise it is for LHD cars only, BUT, after some slight modification, manage to fit into RHD footrest (see below).. lol.
I almost purchased that too but after looking at the original shape, I chose to ask the seller. He (may not be same seller as u) replied RHD do not fit. Honest seller and I did not purchase it.

littleluki;865365 said:
why the new 1 series I see on the roads are mostly de-badge de ah? Or it doesn't comes with the badge...:confused:

does it look nicer? or they preparing to replace with "M135"..heehee... just curious..

Anyways i just kaypoh..
They are De-badged as I too see many on e road too. I did not de-badge, mine is metallic black instead.

I do not think so it is prep for M135... but if I am wrong then its like.. buay pie say :naughty:

KeiHiN;865553 said:
y debage be proud lar :) like the 130ers
I suppose some like it clean so they de-badge. I had that in my option of zero-$ mod too, ROFL... but later decided on the metallic black text/numbers since it matches the overall basic theme better :D

littleluki;864558 said:
Urs PI de mah? 5 door 130i is even RARER...

Yup PI, cheaper than PML ones plus retain some pract if I need to ferry paxs

Last edited by a moderator:

KeiHiN;865553 said:
y debage be proud lar :) like the 130ers

Am guilty of debadging too, but like the look of surprised cabbies when they try to makan only to be surprised!

Tried to spray the letterings black aft sanding down but paint not even so gave up:boring:

egg2;865760 said:
Am guilty of debadging too, but like the look of surprised cabbies when they try to makan only to be surprised!

Tried to spray the letterings black aft sanding down but paint not even so gave up:boring:
There r custom made lettering/numbers in metallic black, matt black, CF and even coloured. Ust require DIY to remove e original numbers and replace it with the new.

Aug issue of BMW car mag...

E87 130i w ARMA s/charger stage 2 anyone?

Their company car (e60 528i) also using the same kit featured in perf BMW mag aug issue.

Baby1M;865464 said:
They are De-badged as I too see many on e road too. I did not de-badge, mine is metallic black instead.

I do not think so it is prep for M135... but if I am wrong then its like.. buay pie say :naughty:

The new 1 series from PML came de-badged, as for PI they have the badge still, as to why, i have no idea..

:p

egg2;866048 said:
Aug issue of BMW car mag...

E87 130i w ARMA s/charger stage 2 anyone?

Their company car (e60 528i) also using the same kit featured in perf BMW mag aug issue.

arma bey pass leh :(

KeiHiN;866422 said:
arma bey pass leh :(

they used to say.. "why spend 10k to mod ur car, why dun just buy a new one with that 10k"..... nowadays 10k cant get you shit.... so this mod is definitely worth considering.

benedictz;866352 said:
The new 1 series from PML came de-badged, as for PI they have the badge still, as to why, i have no idea..

:p
PML want to get some saving? ROFL.

Baby1M;867118 said:
PML want to have get some saving? ROFL.

weight-saving maybe...one letter + double sided tape = 0.1 gram.... got 4 letters... that is 0.4 gram of weight saving..

which is equal to about 0.0001sec faster they can claim in the paper? :yikess:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back