Which polishing company is good???

Re: Which polishing company is good???

Hi Audio 086,

Sure. Do you mean the one in Esplanade or Commonwealth? Let me know the time and place.

Audio086;449488 said:
Do you mind in central? Slater going to bring me to Groomwerkz. You want to join us? May get a better bargain with more ppl
Hi, when you all going? I'm suppose to go down for a normal wash (free one).

C3P0;449592 said:
Hi, when you all going? I'm suppose to go down for a normal wash (free one).
going down on thursday. C3PO and Audio06, pls let me know if lunch time is ok with u guys.

Hi Slater, Audio 06 and C3PO... I am fine with Thursday lunch time... count me in... let me know the actual time... esplanade right...

Slater;449600 said:
going down on thursday. C3PO and Audio06, pls let me know if lunch time is ok with u guys.

Soonster;449612 said:
Hi Slater, Audio 06 and C3PO... I am fine with Thursday lunch time... count me in... let me know the actual time... esplanade right...

i'm ok on thu.just let me know the time!
soonster, it's at B2 esplanade.

ok guys tentatively 1PM esplanade k? Audio06, lemme know if you can make it.

thanks

Slater;449660 said:
ok guys tentatively 1PM esplanade k? Audio06, lemme know if you can make it.

thanks

Okie, see you.

what r ur mobile numbers?

for reference only.. seems like a good idea for bumpers and doors...

any ladies or gents have tried this b4? have not personally...

Invisible Patterns

was driving home when i saw the carworks van in front of me, was interested in getting my car cleaned (minus the hardwork on my part), so i pulled over and spoke to the driver.

he introduced himself as calvin, and then proceeded to explain about the services that they offer. Seeing as I don't really have the time to sit around at car-grooming shops, i told him i was interested in his home visit service. He asked me if I would like to try the home visit grooming service today, but casting an eye at the dark clouds overhead, i told him i would think about it and maybe pop by his shop if i am interested.

Anyhow, the clouds cleared up, and calvin smsed me again, telling me that he is in the area and would i like to try the car-grooming service. since i was going to be home for the next couple of hours, i told him to pop by.

End result, i got a shiny black car again, and the end-result was much much much better than when i first collected my key from PML. I hae had my car for nearly 2 weeks, and have only washed it with water once... so it was nice to get a wax layer in, and all the water marks etc from the past few rainy days all cleaned off.

slow_130i;450265 said:
was driving home when i saw the carworks van in front of me, was interested in getting my car cleaned (minus the hardwork on my part), so i pulled over and spoke to the driver.

he introduced himself as calvin, and then proceeded to explain about the services that they offer. Seeing as I don't really have the time to sit around at car-grooming shops, i told him i was interested in his home visit service. He asked me if I would like to try the home visit grooming service today, but casting an eye at the dark clouds overhead, i told him i would think about it and maybe pop by his shop if i am interested.

Anyhow, the clouds cleared up, and calvin smsed me again, telling me that he is in the area and would i like to try the car-grooming service. since i was going to be home for the next couple of hours, i told him to pop by.

End result, i got a shiny black car again, and the end-result was much much much better than when i first collected my key from PML. I hae had my car for nearly 2 weeks, and have only washed it with water once... so it was nice to get a wax layer in, and all the water marks etc from the past few rainy days all cleaned off.

Hi bro, is it convenient to disclose the damage (I assume it is by per session and we not have to sign up a package)...

Audio and Soonster, when you guys going down for your polish? Want to see the shine on your car after the treatment. hehe

Not so soon Slater... need to send my ride into PML to fix some stuff.. would keep you posted on my satisfaction index... really interested to see what they can do to the pesky dent...

car yesterday polish kim kim goot goot this afternoon drove out from carpark at 6pm and it rained for 5 freakin mins!!! exactly when i left the car park.....what luck man!!! !@#$%

it is normal........!!..hahhaah....always kenna....those small droplets..drives u nuts

hi slater, will show off my kim kim car to you when i go there. Not sure, when will be going. very tight travelling schedule

haizzzz. sian liao........wake up int he morning raining cats and dogs.

Audio086;451188 said:
hi slater, will show off my kim kim car to you when i go there. Not sure, when will be going. very tight travelling schedule
sure lets meet up after or something

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvip9fit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back