Which polishing company is good???

Re: Which polishing company is good???

Count me in... lets catch up for Kopi one of these days.. maybe during the time our friend from Tuas come to the city... you guys have my number.. keep me posted...

Audio086;451188 said:
hi slater, will show off my kim kim car to you when i go there. Not sure, when will be going. very tight travelling schedule

Slater;451101 said:
car yesterday polish kim kim goot goot this afternoon drove out from carpark at 6pm and it rained for 5 freakin mins!!! exactly when i left the car park.....what luck man!!! !@#$%

Soonster;451071 said:
Not so soon Slater... need to send my ride into PML to fix some stuff.. would keep you posted on my satisfaction index... really interested to see what they can do to the pesky dent...

Hi bros,
After you go for your grooming session, try to wash your car yourself using just water (no shampoo).
When I met you guys that day, my backside itchy, so I decided to ask them to wash my car for me. But the wash process (I guess it is the water jetgun or whatever it is called) actually removed the protective layers on my car. When I washed myself, the layers managed to remain there for > 1 month.
You may remember being told that they will apply something to the 3 horizontal surfaces on our car after the wash to protect the wax/sealant layers - boot, bonnet and roof. That is true. But the rest of the car leh? The protective layers were gone after their car wash. sob....
Just my words of advice. ...:D :stfu:

when u wash with water do u still use sponge? how do u get the dirt off the car without soap?

Slater;451526 said:
when u wash with water do u still use sponge? how do u get the dirt off the car without soap?

Yes, I still use sponge.
The dirt comes off easily without soap, as long as the protective layer is there...I tried for 1 month, very easy to clean car, heh heh.

I think sheepskin washing mitt is better than sponge. Jus my 2cents worth :)

How about the polisher in tradehub 21 that uses Menzerna? anyone knows the shop name?

kensaw;451798 said:
I think sheepskin washing mitt is better than sponge. Jus my 2cents worth :)
iam using micro fibre wash mit. how much is a sheep skin washmit? i tend to use and throw quite frequently to avoid scratches on the paint job as the mit turns rough.

Slater;451803 said:
iam using micro fibre wash mit. how much is a sheep skin washmit? i tend to use and throw quite frequently to avoid scratches on the paint job as the mit turns rough.

I got it last time at SPA FOR CARS. Have been using it til now. Still soft. cost me ard $40plus. :thinking:

Dav_C;451868 said:
I see many people here have questions about taking care of the car.

Actually can arrange with Meguirs to organise a training session. They fly down the trainer from HK an American named Matt Davis to do demo. They give souvenir and also special price if you buy products on that day.

Something like this: YouTube - BMW Car Club of Malaysia
YouTube - Evolution and Lancer Hong Kong Club
approx how much for full day session? u went for it b4?

Slater;451878 said:
approx how much for full day session? u went for it b4?

It's free, lunch included too and give you a goodie bag (worth S$30+ I saw at Autobacs), free to try the products on your own car, big discount off the retail shelf price, 免费又吃又拿, 真不好意思, 哈哈. They do this in USA, HK, China, Malaysia, Singapore....It's very popular and common in USA actually. I think Bangkok and Indo are active too.

I attended one before. Quite good. The course content depend what you need. The one I went was a Professional training, play with rotary machines and different range of products, but the fundamental are all the same.

3000081588_fc843988dd.jpg

2999235583_9bf0e01122_o.jpg

WOW! do you have his contact?

Meguiars contact is 65428989, tell them you need to talk to one of the Meguiars sales guy.

Maybe you ask when is the next time the trainer is coming to Singapore, or ask him (Matt Davis) to come to Singapore if you can gather like 10-12 people to attend the course. Tell them you need the basic (Consumer) or advance (Pro) course, you're from BMW club. Open a new thread gather some fellow BMW club member.

I heard that there is one Meguiars training coming up.

Sorry it's over already, it was in KL.

If want to request for one in Singapore, somebody have to speak to Meguiars Singapore, which is Hypercoat.

bmw01sg;415402 said:
i Heard Spa For Car is gd, any1 know if they r back to biz?

Hi, have you found out more details on this outlet yet. I visited them at AMK Autopark for a demo. It's Aquartz or Aqua Glass finishing. Seems impressive but price wise not cheap. Any of the bros have experience on this product. Cheers

Hi All, just took my Z4 to carworks at Havelock rd yesterday, and it was the first time I tried their workmanship and must say, they do a really thorough and wonderful job!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvip9fit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back